Sign in to follow this  
wiffleball

Thank you marco Rubio

Dude had a lot more balls than our current fcking dumbass president. Whether you agree with him or not, Rubio showed up and did the job. He took the hits. Most of you won't give a won't educate yourselves won't watch the video and I hate you for that because you'll feel free to post about this but try to educate yourself and then post about it. Dude showed up and took the hits. I respect that.

Damned if it wasn't nice to see a grown up in the room. Damn it was a nice to see somebody they're without a teleprompter. And do you dumbasses remember that Trump said that any candidate with a teleprompter shouldn't be president? Of course you don't. Cuz you're stupid.

35% of this country would vote for Trump again and again and again because they're just that stupid. And before this board crashes and I'll make it so, you're one of them.

• Like 1

Well, maybe if you actually posted a video...

And before this board crashes and I'll make it so, you're one of them.

WTF does that mean?

Anyway to your two points. If the Dems throw out somebody worse than Trump again, people will vote for him again. Also, you're right, kudos to Rubio for showing up and not hiding.

I think we should take the suicide thread more seriously. :dunno:

Hes been making not so oblique references to it for months now. Thinks like I wont be here. Seems theres a timetable and a plan.

Hate to see stuff like that. Wish I could do something.

JFC wiff......pop a xanax or eight and get some rest.

For real. He is taking the shlt on this board too seriously.

Wiff, direct your attention toward sites or boards or apps or social media platforms that have impressionable people on them.

For real. He is taking the shlt on this board too seriously.

Wiff, direct your attention toward sites or boards or apps or social media platforms that have impressionable people on them.

He should go see Michael Moore. The two could share a plate at the chinese buffet and strategize.