Sign in to follow this  
bjsteel

Bears next Head Coach

Forget the big names like J. Harbaugh and R. Ryan, give me the D-Coordinator from Arizona, T. Bowles. Chicago needs to get back to aggressive defensive football!

• Like 1

They should go this route but who knows with their ownership. This is the same organization that just paid Jay Cutler a shipload of money in the offseason & now are talking about trading/releasing him all while taking a huge cap hit.

Feel sorry for Forte/Marshall and soon to be Jeffrey for wasting some of their prime playing years on such a gong show of a team.

• Like 1

Interesting fact I heard the other day, the Bears have (essentially) never hired a head coach with previous NFL head coaching experience.

It's not technically true, as George Halas left the team twice (once to fight in WWII) and was rehired, but true enough to be noteworthy.

Forget the big names like J. Harbaugh and R. Ryan, give me the D-Coordinator from Arizona, T. Bowles. Chicago needs to get back to aggressive defensive football!

Makes Sense :thumbsup:

I don't feel bad for Marshall. This is what he deserves.

What in the past 4 years or so has he down wrong?

I think he's been a pretty stand up guy!

You still holding a grudge when he acted out of sorts back in the day to due a chemical imbalance that was going untreated?

Give the dude a break...

I don't feel bad for Marshall. This is what he deserves.

Dont understand this ? Have you seen how much time and money he is giving to people with mental health issues over the last 4 years. Pretty amazing. I think hes a stand up guy who confronted his ussues and is dealing with them. I am a Marshall fan for this simple reason...

Dr RB

• Like 1

Dont understand this ? Have you seen how much time and money he is giving to people with mental health issues over the last 4 years. Pretty amazing. I think hes a stand up guy who confronted his ussues and is dealing with them. I am a Marshall fan for this simple reason...

Dr RB

This. Was he a guy with mental health issues/family problems that he struggled with in Denver & Miami? Yes. But he seems to have righted the ship in Chicago & has dealt with them like a grown man. For that I applaud him.