Sign in to follow this  
Flyfreak

Michael Brown Memorial in Ferguson

A more fitting memorial would have been a statue face down with the words;

"This is what happens when you disrespect the law, and act like a thug. Learn from my mistakes; Don't be like me!"

Michael Brown

:thumbsup:

Hey look, they put a little picture of him in his graduation cap; would have rather seen one of him intimidating some shop owner, or maybe running as if charging at something.

Hey look, they put a little picture of him in his graduation cap; would have rather seen one of him intimidating some shop owner, or maybe running as if charging at something.

Or the one where he was pointing a gun at the camera

His ghost being the guest speaker of the next graduating classless would be a nice touch. Aim high...please!!!

• Like 1

I've suddenly got the urge to go into the graffiti artist line of work.

fingers and legs crossed for george zimmerman to get a memorial plaque next

GZ is a piece if chit but you shouldn't root or his death. :nono:

fingers and legs crossed for george zimmerman to get a memorial plaque next

All he has to do is assault a police officer and be shot dead, instant hero

All he has to do is assault a police officer and be shot dead, instant hero

what the fock happened to common sense in this country

what the fock happened to common sense in this country

Liberalism

Liberalism

Agreed. We now live in a country where some fat puzzy can stalk and murder a teenager for no reason and get away with it.

No accountability. :thumbsdown:

Agreed. We now live in a country where some fat puzzy can stalk and murder a teenager for no reason and get away with it.

if you don't think liberalism has gone too far, you're not paying attention.

Liberalism

Yes, if its liberalism that allows one to assault a stranger in the dark befcause he is a "creepy cracker" and thinks he is being followed. I am not sure liberalism is at fault for a kid dying because he is stupid enough to assault some other idiot in the dark, and then gets shot for being so utterly stupid. Bad parenting more so than anything, but in general, just a kid being exceptionally stupid.

Bad parenting

:wacko:

I had a couple of real beauts for parents (especially my mother). I've NEVER been arrested, not once.

I am white. I do have that going for me.

do you think michael brown deserves a memorial plague?

if you don't think liberalism has gone too far, you're not paying attention.

I agree. We've reached a point where some fat focking buttfock wannabe rent a cop can take a gun on community watch, stalk a minor for no reason and then shoot the kid dead after initiating a confrontation.

And even after this human POS has multiple more run-ins with the law, other fat puzzies will defend him.

The lack of accountability and common sense is galling. :thumbsdown:

Plaque. And of course not.

yes, he did deserve the plague.

• Like 1

yes, he did deserve the plague.

why? What about the millions of law abiding citizens who served their country and communities throughout their lives? Don't they deserve a memorial plaque?

why? What about the millions of law abiding citizens who served their country and communities throughout their lives? Don't they deserve a memorial plaque?

do you know the difference between plague and plaque?

;)

i made a spelling mistake . plaque v plague. edjr was making a funny and mdc likes to sidetrack away from how retarded libs can be

For not initiating an assault on some stranger in the dark, maybe not. I think the average person knows better than to assault other people for the <ahem> crime? of being followed?

Hard fast rule for the common citizen, if you initiate an assault because you don't like what someone else is doing, you have a slightly above average chance of being shot, perhaps killed; a REAL high chance if that person is a cop.

If you cannot wrap your mind around this your death will improve the gene pool considerably.

• Like 1

It sucks but the flip side is guys like GZ can protect himself and others from young thugs.

It sucks but the flip side is guys like GZ can protect himself and others from young thugs.

He could start by not stalking them. Obviously women and scrawny teenagers are like Kryptonite to the guy.

I guess the act of following someone is an act worthy of assault, in the minds of some, luckily the law does not see it that way. Luckily you can shot some idiot who attacks you for no good reason, and in the process society benefits.

How many stalkers call 911 and ask for the cops to come out?

Ones who are white, sorry i mean non-african, debbils who would dare to follow somone else, crime of the century right there. Note to self, avoid walking behind black people, they like to hit others for doing that.

the guy who just shot zimmerman was obsessed with and stalked him :lol: any relation mdc ?

How many community watch people follow suspicious people and then exit the van to start a confrontation?

the guy who just shot zimmerman was obsessed with and stalked him :lol: any relation mdc ?

Did Zimmerman turn back from the safety of his dad home to locate and confront the "stalker" and then assault him?

How many community watch people follow suspicious people and then exit the van to start a confrontation?

How many law abiders get physical with the neighborhood watch? :dunno:

You'd see a lot more if the community watch started following suspicious peeps around in their creeper vans, then exiting the vehicle to start a confrontation.

Fortunately GZ is an uncommon piece of chit. :thumbsup:

There is perhaps a statistic on this, who knows......if the NW is armed, hopefully they shoot the person.

You'd see a lot more if the community watch started following suspicious peeps around in their creeper vans, then exiting the vehicle to start a confrontation.

I doubt it, but it would be a nice piece of mind to scumbags to know they could attack the community watch without fear of being shot. :thumbsup:

I doubt it, but it would be a nice piece of mind to scumbags to know they could attack the community watch without fear of being shot. :thumbsup:

Good idea. We need to send the message that if you're walking home at night doing nothing wrong, some fat deranged creeper might stalk and attempt to detain you and if you fight back, you're dead. :thumbsup:

do you know the difference between plague and plaque?

;)

Sure. One is an infectious disease, and the other is an infectious disease on your teeth. :dunno: