Sign in to follow this  
edjr

NFL.com Has Added An Asterisk Next To Tom Brady’s Name

LOL...hiw focking stupid are you? It's absolutely their RIGHT to refuse. It's called THE CONSTITUTION OF THE UNITED STATES!!! My GOD,how can you be that dumb?

Well now you're dumb too. The Constitution has nothing to do with is except that it should inform our values

HAHAHA Perfect analogy. Nothing to hide, show them your call log. Pretty simple.

So what the fock do you think they would find in Brady's call log? They already know he didn't call the deflator BEFORE the games. But of course, tjat surly means he talked to the deflator in person. Witch hunt.

• Like 1

So what the fock do you think they would find in Brady's call log? They already know he didn't call the deflator BEFORE the games. But of course, tjat surly means he talked to the deflator in person. Witch hunt.

For all they know Brady never once talked to the Deflator, period. Newbie has lied to you about who was involved in those phone calls.

LOL...hiw focking stupid are you? It's absolutely their RIGHT to refuse. It's called THE CONSTITUTION OF THE UNITED STATES!!! My GOD,how can you be that dumb?

No one ever said he didn't have the right to refuse. He had every right.

Well now you're dumb too. The Constitution has nothing to do with is except that it should inform our values

WTF are you talking about?? He said someone doesn't have the right to refuse cops searching their car or submitting a breath test.

For all they know Brady never once talked to the Deflator, period. Newbie has lied to you about who was involved in those phone calls.

You are so focking pathetic dude. Give it up. You're like the last retard on earth who's still trying to pretend the cheating didn't happen. How the fock are you a lawyer?? I always thought that involved some intelligence.

WTF are you talking about?? He said someone doesn't have the right to refuse cops searching their car or submitting a breath test.

Liar. Where did I say they didn't have the right?

Why is it obvious that Kraft agrees? Isn't the team penalty for the stuff the equipment folk did and then Brady's suspension is for his own supposed role :doh:

So you admit the ball boys messed up...but think they did it on their own?

Nice eyeroll, phag. So if you pull over a guy who appears loaded and he refuses to take a breathalyzer, your experience as a cop doesn't lead you to believe that it's probably because he wouldn't pass it? (notice I never said he didn't have the right to refuse)

Why is it obvious that Kraft agrees? Isn't the team penalty for the stuff the equipment folk did and then Brady's suspension is for his own supposed role :doh:

Exactly!! Kraft knows the deflator did it. No one has shown anything but assumptions that Brady had anything to do with it.

Exactly!! Kraft knows the deflator did it. No one has shown anything but assumptions that Brady had anything to do with it.

Ummm, I'll just play along.

In your little imaginary scenario, what possible reason would the ball boys have to sneak balls into a bathroom and let air out of them?

Nice eyeroll, phag. So if you pull over a guy who appears loaded and he refuses to take a breathalyzer, your experience as a cop doesn't lead you to believe that it's probably because he wouldn't pass it? (notice I never said he didn't have the right to refuse)

You're a focking peach! In post # 68, you make tje comment, and in post #86 you deny it. :rolleyes:

In your little imaginary scenario, what possible reason would the ball boys have to sneak balls into a bathroom and let air out of them?

Maybe they had money on the game? The crack investigator should have that answer.

So you admit the ball boys messed up...but think they did it on their own?

Who knows. I'm just saying until there is more evidence, I choose to not be a judgemental dousche.

Maybe they had money on the game? The crack investigator should have that answer.

Money on the game? The whole thing started because of a tip off about the balls. This wasn't the only time it happened. Now I know you're pulling my leg. You're not this dumb.

Face it, once Kraft stopped crying and succumbed to the penalty without a fight, the denial was over. He waved the white flag. No way that the owner of a team that was already known as cheaters, would go down without a fight unless he knew they got caught red handed. They cheated again and got busted. Pray for two games.

RLLD,you can deduce and ASSUME what you want. The proof isn't there YET. I'm not falling on any sword and saying he is undeniably not guilty, just that true evidence isn't present. You can be a hater all you want but assumptions don't make it so!

Inferring from the facts is not outside of reason, and that is all that is currently being done. There is enough to suggest that it is more probable than not that T*m Br*dy knew, and perhaps was substantively involved, with the improper actions of the staff. Absolute "proof" and confessions cannot be reasonably obtained and, as with many court cases, it comes down to circumstantial evidence.

I would like to know what Goodell elected to share with Krafty that led to him backing down. I think the NFL is taking it very easy on Br*dy and is likely protecting him to some degree by not allowing some of the more dicey details into the light of day.

Money on the game? The whole thing started because of a tip off about the balls. This wasn't the only time it happened. Now I know you're pulling my leg. You're not this dumb.

Face it, once Kraft stopped crying and succumbed to the penalty without a fight, the denial was over. He waved the white flag. No way that the owner of a team that was already known as cheaters, would go down without a fight unless he knew they got caught red handed. They cheated again and got busted. Pray for two games.

You talk pretty smart for being so focking stupid. Kraft knows his organization is CULPABLE for the deflator's actions. There are no IFS about THAT!

You talk pretty smart for being so focking stupid. Kraft knows his organization is CULPABLE for the deflator's actions. There are no IFS about THAT!

Exactly. And there is no possible way of connecting the dots as to why these ball boys would be taking that chance that doesn't involve Brady. Admission of guilt. Now if only you dumb Pats fans would stop making an ass of yourselves and just move on.

Ok, I'm heading out for the night. Would love to sit here all night and continue rubbing it in to the few Pats fans still in denial. But these plans can't wait. Toodles.

Yes, but I think a first round pick is too heavy a punishment for merely being culpable, I think they went overboard with taking that pick

Exactly. And there is no possible way of connecting the dots as to why these ball boys would be taking that chance that doesn't involve Brady. Admission of guilt. Now if only you dumb Pats fans would stop making an ass of yourselves and just move on.

There ya go making an incorrect assumption. I am a Vikings fan. Don't care much for the Patriots.

Its called common focking sense.

You are so focking pathetic dude. Give it up. You're like the last retard on earth who's still trying to pretend the cheating didn't happen. How the fock are you a lawyer?? I always thought that involved some intelligence.

Still wrong. Figure it out yet?

Still wrong. Figure it out yet?

oh I figured it out long ago. Your team cheats every chance they can. And they suck at it. They keep getting caught. And you're a blind Homer who continues to make an ass out of himself. Good luck with that. It's quite amusing to the rest of us.

oh I figured it out long ago. Your team cheats every chance they can. And they suck at it. They keep getting caught. And you're a blind Homer who continues to make an ass out of himself. Good luck with that. It's quite amusing to the rest of us.

I'm not the one making up facts :lol:

I'm not the one making up facts :lol:

Fact: Patriots got caught cheating again

Fact: they were fined a million dollars, lost two draft picks, and their cheating QB is suspended 4 games

Fact: they still have not won a Super Bowl that isn't marred by a cheating scandal.

Fact: You are not handling it well at all.

There ya go. Facts that can't be disputed.

Fact: Patriots more probably than not broke the rules again

Fact: they were fined a million dollars, lost two draft picks, and their QB is currently suspended 4 games

Opinion: they still have not won a Super Bowl that isn't marred by a cheating scandal.

Fact: You are not handling it well at all.

There ya go. Facts that can't be disputed.

Fact - :first: :first: :first: :first:

Getting sad in here. While I don't include the "wouldn't give up his phone." argument in my opinion, the breathalyzer analogy was perfect. Nothing to hide, no problem taking the test. What moron refuses a breathalyzer when he's had nothing to drink? But yea if my gf asks for my phone I don't give it to her even tho nothing to hide. It sets a bad precedent.

There's just no more denying or making excuses. The pats cheated multiple times and their legacy is tainted to every single person in the country who isn't a pats fan. No one is putting him as their top qb and those that did have taken him off. At this point he needs a full 2 more sbs scandal free to reenter the convo. I take nothin away from his talents or skills. I still may put him ahead of professional choke artist Peyton manning tho after his latest record setting 1 and done.

I have to say, the arguments are some of the funniest here so I'm hoping they continue.