Sign in to follow this  
Giants Fan

Special Geek Announcement

Ok, let's get real, when it comes to Fantasy Football. I predict some shiat. I started Allen Hurns week 1 last year in a high stakes league. I predicted it right here. Hope you listened.

And how about Latavius Murray .... later in the season ... UNLEASH THE FURY! You guys know, I can predict some sleepers, right? I mean, year after year ... I make sick prognostications. Great for you guys that play DFS, I am Arizona, so I can't play. Awww. Shucks.

Actually, that might be a good thing. Things are changing over at RotoTeams.com.

Yer gonna get, for free, every week, my sleeper of the week. And I am not talking like Andre Johnson .... i am talking Lorenzo friggin Taliaferroesque picks. It's not magic, it's hard work. So, I am gonna do that for free this year, every week ... and at the end of the year, either ppl say, "Yeah that guy like shiats magic glitter ... i dunno man, he makes some amazing predictions, every year." or ... I will get it all wrong, screw it up when it really matters, and nobody will care.