Sign in to follow this  
nobody

What do the Chinese think about tariffs

tilt

Yes...Trumps tweeting is a man tilting.

Care to refute anything I stated?

Yes...Trumps tweeting is a man tilting.

Care to refute anything I stated?

Does your wife know you get off on being a Richard on message boards day in and day out?

I guess we all know why the Slo Meat Head cant hold a job.

I cant?

Wrong again old man.

It looks like the prospect of a trade war is making the market shît itself. What's the word on the street in China? Are they worried? Is there any news? Does anyone even care?

Good friend of mine owns a sheet metal roofing company here in New Orleans. He's already paying 6.5% more for Chinese metal materials. It's cutting his profit margins already and increasing costs on all his current and future bids. Not happy.

Our? Link? He stands up for his interests and the trade was was started by his stupid words...and will continue to hurt actual Americans because of unneeded behavior.

If he wanted diplomacy...he could have chosen it over his twitter bs and tariffs.

I has us by the balls and has damn smart people working for him on his economics team...we have Trump and Kudlow. Thats not a good matchup for the US.

There is no trade "was was" it's over. We lost. There is no diplomacy with China. They will continue to use slave labor to sell us and kill our manufacturing economy.

There is no trade "was was" it's over. We lost. There is no diplomacy with China. They will continue to use slave labor to sell us ###### and kill our manufacturing economy.

And steal intellectual property, reverse engineer goods and sell them back to us. Anyone opposed to Trump taking on china is indeed a cuckold.

• Like 1

And steal intellectual property, reverse engineer goods and sell them back to us. Anyone opposed to Trump taking on china is indeed a cuckold.

Slave labor and human rights violations be damned. Don't get between a lib and his iphone.

The trade US-China trade deficit is real, and I think attempting to balance that a bit is a good move.

But theres no shortage of US companies using the aforementioned slave labor to manufacture their goods for worldwide distribution.

Where a true global economy exists, most US companies will seek out the cheapest workforce possible. Thats just where we are now.

Theyre closin down the textile mill cross the railroad tracks. Foreman said these jobs are goin boy, and they aint comin back.

Here's what happens company x has an idea they go to China to manufacture it. The Chinese company than steals that idea and sells it for less using cheaper components. Company x can no longer compete and goes out of business. Happens time and time again.

I'm willing to see where the tarrifs go. I despise China's theft of intellectual property. I think our system is good at maintaining competition, far better than Chinas. I also dont like the deficit, which we are basically subsidizing China's under paid work force

Will the tariffs affect Trumps line of clothes?

Does your wife know you get off on being a Richard on message boards day in and day out?

Irony

Does the USA even need any other country to trade with?

Other than Obama, aids and oil, what has any country ever given us we couldn't get ourselves?

I'm willing to see where the tarrifs go. I despise China's theft of intellectual property. I think our system is good at maintaining competition, far better than Chinas. I also dont like the deficit, which we are basically subsidizing China's under paid work force

The massive theft of intellectual property is one of the big benefits of living here.

The tariff on nuts though, that's brutal though. Peanut butter is a staple of the family. I get a lot of nuts from the imported shelves.

I get a lot of nuts from the imported shelves.

The Chinese sure have a weird way of describing a glory hole

The Chinese sure have a weird way of describing a glory hole

They don't have glory holes here, most of them wouldn't fit through the drywall.

Given their retaliatory tarrifs and what they are targeting...still sure they dont like them.

It's not even fair anymore. Most of the country and media is against him, really against him, and he just keeps winning. Maybe they can find that girl he fingered at summer camp and he blew off.

Good job by Japan and China.

:lol:

You truly are non-stop.

:lol:

You truly are non-stop.

I know...facts are bothersome. Focking report was all about Japan and China meeting to discuss this.

I know...facts are bothersome. Focking report was all about Japan and China meeting to discuss this.

"ending restrictions that helped to fuel its escalating dispute with President Trump"

:doh: :lol:

"ending restrictions that helped to fuel its escalating dispute with President Trump"

:doh: :lol:

Restrictions they said in November were going away?

Those that you all credit tariffs for doing this?

Also...its not all great news...

Exclusive: China seeks trade firewall with U.S. allies in rush of ambassador meetings - sources

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-trade-china-eu-exclusive/exclusive-china-seeks-trade-firewall-with-u-s-allies-in-rush-of-ambassador-meetings-sources-idUSKBN1HO1Y0