Sign in to follow this  
OldMaid

Big Brother- Season Who the Fock Cares

Cody is focking dumbass. He will be GONE next time Caleb wins HOH.

Cody is focking dumbass. He will be GONE next time Caleb wins HOH.

So true. He seemed to understand that Caleb was only gunning for him and not the other detonators, so obviously they wanted Donny up. He was just too chicken sh!t to pull the trigger. It's going to come back to bite him.

This season is starting to be a bore. There's so little going on, I suspect that production has had to resort to killing off the houseguests' grandparents. :o

Thank God for Zach... I knew he'd be an instigator. But sadly, if he keeps it up, these bozos are going to vote him out.

Also, Caleb has reached an all new level of creepy over Amber. I see a restraining order in his future.

This season is starting to be a bore. There's so little going on, I suspect that production has had to resort to killing off the houseguests' grandparents. :o

Thank God for Zach... I knew he'd be an instigator. But sadly, if he keeps it up, these bozos are going to vote him out.

Also, Caleb has reached an all new level of creepy over Amber. I see a restraining order in his future.

But he ate a pickle for her. That's the ultimate act of love.

Also, Caleb has reached an all new level of creepy over Amber.

NO! The all new level of creepy is the guy who says he's not gey but can't get enough of Frankie. I didn't know whether to vomit or LMAO at the stupid ass for 'not knowing' he's gey. :lol:

NO! The all new level of creepy is the guy who says he's not gey but can't get enough of Frankie. I didn't know whether to vomit or LMAO at the stupid ass for 'not knowing' he's gey. :lol:

Hmmm.... maybe you're right. :unsure:

But after some consideration, I still think that the guy who thinks he can win Amber back through fear and intimidation, might be just a tad bit creepier in my book. SHE WILL LOVE ME!!!! EVEN IF I HAVE TO SCARE HER INTO IT!#@!

Hmmm.... maybe you're right. :unsure:

But after some consideration, I still think that the guy who thinks he can win Amber back through fear and intimidation, might be just a tad bit creepier in my book. SHE WILL LOVE ME!!!! EVEN IF I HAVE TO SCARE HER INTO IT!#@!

u know you love it........... isn't that how you fell for sux?

Ok I'm totally annoyed about how this week's Team America challenge threw a wrench in Zack's game. :thumbsdown:

And WTF is Frankie thinking? Keeping Zack 'til the end, seems like a no brainer. He already admitted that Derrick could probably beat him in the end, why not take him out now? He probably could get the numbers if he tried.

I guess I'm rooting for Cody to get the boot, tonight. :(

I liked Zach he made for good TV -- without him the show is basically not watchable now.