Sign in to follow this  
shotsup

White toenail polish on a black chick

Granted this look works for her, but it doesn't help me make up my mind on if the OP is correct since I'm not seeing any white toenails just white fingernails.

Granted this look works for her, but it doesn't help me make up my mind on if the OP is correct since I'm not seeing any white toenails just white fingernails.

Yep, this.

This

Black toenail polish on a white chick. :shocking:

That's actually a thing right now.

Was it not a thing earlier today? :unsure:

:lol:

It's been a thing for awhile, I guess.

I remember when nail polish only came in shades of red/pinks, just like lipstick. Of course now every color is available for nail polish and when it first came out, many of us were like wtf. Now it's the norm. I think everything is a norm now days but it's fun to look back at the way things were.

I remember when nail polish only came in shades of red/pinks, just like lipstick. Of course now every color is available for nail polish and when it first came out, many of us were like wtf. Now it's the norm. I think everything is a norm now days but it's fun to look back at the way things were.

I remember when only girls wore nail polish, and guys only grew their nails out to more easily snort cocaine. Those were the days.

OK that said what's the deal with broads painting 4 nails one color and the fifth a different color. WTF and why is that a "thing"

:lol:

It's been a thing for awhile, I guess.

For goth and ugly chicks...

For goth and ugly chicks...

You must live in BFE.

OK that said what's the deal with broads painting 4 nails one color and the fifth a different color. WTF and why is that a "thing"

The odd finger out is the ring finger. It's to have an accent color or design. That particular look is fading out but nail polish and nail art in general is still huge.

Skyrocketing popularity of nail polish is thought to have to do with the recession (originally)...more affordable beauty splurge so women started having fun with it.

The odd finger out is the ring finger. It's to have an accent color or design. That particular look is fading out but nail polish and nail art in general is still huge.

Skyrocketing popularity of nail polish is thought to have to do with the recession (originally)...more affordable beauty splurge so women started having fun with it.

Never noticed which was the odd finger out. Is it a married or single thing ? Or is everyone doing it.

Or like a male right earring vs left earring ?

Never noticed which was the odd finger out. Is it a married or single thing ? Or is everyone doing it.

Yeah, one ear means you're gay. The other ear means you want people who don't know which ear is which to think you're gay.

Nail art has a facebook page. :rolleyes: I've seen worse color combos and designs than what's on that page. Do a google. I'm sure something will make you go :wacko:

Yeah, one ear means you're gay. The other ear means you want people who don't know which ear is which to think you're gay.

What about the bandanna hanging out of your back pocket. What does that signify oh ghey guru ??

What about the bandanna hanging out of your back pocket. What does that signify oh ghey guru ??

You're Bruce Springsteen. :dunno:

edit: Oops! I always thought that was a bandana. :doh:

Everyone

Gang affiliation.

Gang affiliation.

Maybe in Detroit or Los Angelos

Interesting. My daughters just got a manicure (grammy birfday gifts) and they both got the odd finger look. They are sleeping now so I can't check but I think it was the ring finger. Theirs is a subtle difference in each case, I wonder if that is typical.

My younger daughter (13 next week) loves the nail polish. For Christmas we got her a UV light thingy to do "gel" nails, and she uses that thing all of the time. My other daughter and wife use it as well. That UV light ended up being a hella good investment (vs. paying salon prices every time). :thumbsup:

Interesting. My daughters just got a manicure (grammy birfday gifts) and they both got the odd finger look. They are sleeping now so I can't check but I think it was the ring finger. Theirs is a subtle difference in each case, I wonder if that is typical.

My younger daughter (13 next week) loves the nail polish. For Christmas we got her a UV light thingy to do "gel" nails, and she uses that thing all of the time. My other daughter and wife use it as well. That UV light ended up being a hella good investment (vs. paying salon prices every time). :thumbsup:

Accent nails on Pinterest

Subtle difference is a versatile and less potentially tacky/kitsch way of doing it...although some of the high contrast looks can be pretty.

My SIL got a UV gel system for Christmas and is still using it all the time too.