Sign in to follow this  
Mike Honcho

Scott Pruitt - this one might stick.

Whistleblower: EPA's Pruitt kept secret calendar to hide meetings

EPA Administrator Scott Pruitt and his aides have kept "secret" calendars and schedules to overtly hide controversial meetings or calls with industry representatives and others, according to a former EPA official who is expected to soon testify before Congress. A review of EPA documents by CNN found discrepancies between Pruitt's official calendar and other records.

EPA staffers met routinely in Pruitt's office to "scrub," alter or remove from Pruitt's official calendar numerous records because they might "look bad," according to Kevin Chmielewski, Pruitt's former deputy chief of staff for operations, who attended the meetings.

If the allegations are true, the practice of keeping secret calendars and altering or deleting records of meetings could violate federal law as either "falsifying records" or hiding public records, according to legal experts interviewed by CNN.

"If somebody changed, deleted, scrubbed a federal record with the intent of deceiving the public or intent of deceiving anybody, it could very well be a violation of federal law," said Larry Noble, a former general counsel at the Federal Election Commission.

Pretty sure all that's left is for him to hatch a scheme to steal Uncle Jessie's farm and throw dem Duke boys in the clink.

• Like 1

Lol. This is said with a straight face. Maybe it wasn't his "intent"

Pretty stupid plan, regardless of his "reasoning"

In this day and age, why do people still think they can get away with anything?

you'd be surprised

:ninja:

Lol

The deranged left has such a hard on for this guy.

Muh chick fil a inquiry.

Muh apartment shopping.

Muh Airbnb.

Muh secret calendar.

degenerates. They are more upset over Pruitt and his dime a dozen DC "scandals" than they were over Flint poisoning its citizens or billions wasted on renewable energy money laundering scams.

• Like 1

And double lol at the sky screamers getting hysterical over a scrubbed calendar.

Where were these whiny faggits when Hillary Clinton scrubbed a secret server that she kept classified information on?

/mic drop

• Like 1

Because thus far he HAS been able to get away with anything? I doubt this story will be his downfall either.

Did the last EPA dudes use gmail or some aliases or some schit ?

Hopefully Pruitt did the same.

And double lol at the sky screamers getting hysterical over a scrubbed calendar.

Where were these whiny faggits when Hillary Clinton scrubbed a ###### secret server that she kept classified information on?

/mic drop

After 3 investigations in her 'secret server' the verdict, no wrong doing...you drop that mic on your head?

• Like 1

Pruitt needs to go to jail, if there is a God he will be in jail as soon as possible.

Those investigations are null and void, since she was let off the hook by her and Obammy's people.

Lock. Her. Up.

So now Trey Gowdy is Obammy's people? Did he disagree with Trump on something?

Thank god for the Benghazi hearings. That incompetent, corrupt witch would be president without them.

Where were these whiny faggits when Hillary Clinton scrubbed a ###### secret server that she kept classified information on?

/mic drop

</endOfThread>

Those investigations are null and void, since she was let off the hook by her and Obammy's people.

Lock. Her. Up.

Actually, she was let off the hook by a republican-controlled Congress that wanted to string her up more than life itself. If Trey Gowdy cant get the job done nobody could. It's not like O pardon her. You know I'm sort of like the three dozen pardons that are waiting in trumps holster.

Thank god for the Benghazi hearings. That incompetent, corrupt witch would be president without them.

Never understood what they expected her to do there. And I can't stand her. Last time I checked, it's not like she could deploy a Seal Team. And even if she could, we had special forces in the region. They got shot too.

Gowdy got it right. You can knock her for maybe not being responsive. You could ding her for not doing a perfect job allocating security. But there was nothing criminal there.

Unless you're so far around the bend that you actually think the Hillary colluded with libyans and other terrorist to kill our ambassador?

It stuck.

Is 18 a lot, seems like a lot.

He wasnt keeping highly classified information on a private server in an unsecured closet I hope. That would warrant jail.

Lol

The deranged left has such a hard on for this guy.

Muh chick fil a inquiry.

Muh apartment shopping.

Muh Airbnb.

Muh secret calendar.

###### degenerates. They are more upset over Pruitt and his dime a dozen DC "scandals" than they were over Flint poisoning its citizens or billions wasted on renewable energy money laundering scams.

You're calling people out for being upset at this guy for all of his unethical he's pulled? Really?

this guy was the poster child for the whole kleptocracy mindset In the White House these days.

I wonder if he's going to bring his specially-designed Royal flag with him as a keepsake?

should have known something was up when it first happened. Wait, I posted about this.

Dude had a special flag made of only to be hoisted at his building when he was in it. The only other person who does such a thing? The Queen of England.

The list of that he tried to get away with is impressive. I wonder if blabber boy is going to cut and paste that too?

If Pruitt was breaking the law, then lock him up. If he was just doing a shotty job and wasting taxpayers money, then good riddance.

Next man up.

Now get rid of DeVos and Sessions and The Pres will have a halfway competent cabinet.

• Like 1

Now get rid of DeVos and Sessions and The Pres will have a halfway competent cabinet.

Please let them be next. Thankfully the scummiest is gone at least :thumbsup:

After 3 investigations in her 'secret server' the verdict, no wrong doing...you drop that mic on your head?

Comey stated under oath she had classified information on the server.

Honcho fails again

Congrats to the radical left.

They lynched a man for doing something they do every day.

Nothing new though, they have been lynching people for 150 years.

Is this the first "win" for the TDS crowd in 2 years?

The guy signified the very type of politician Trump supporters supposedly wanted to be removed from Washington and here you are crying over his departure. He used his position not to serve the country or the Trump administration, but instead as his own little fiefdom. Use the staff to find me furniture and living spaces, to find my wife a sweet job or maybe her own Chick-fil-A restaurant...get a nice deal on a condo from a lobbyist with EPA activities...hit the taxpayers with a nice bill for my use of private planes, first class commercial flights, a nice vacation to Morocco, oh, I'll need a full security detail too!

Radical? Lynching?

Why complain about this guy getting canned for being corrupt and incompetent?

Plus...you get a guy just as inept to follow him and tear apart environmental protections.

Does this absolve Hillary and Obama colluding with foreign entities to illegally spy on American citizens?

Does this absolve the Clintons from using their foundation to launder money?

Didn't think so.

This article is just trying to draw attention from the real crimes that have occurred.

Looks like this Pruitt guy was using his private email for work too:

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2018/dec/08/epa-chief-scott-pruitt-personal-emails

LOOK HIM UP

Okay already! I looked him up and found his Wikepedia page for you: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scott_Pruitt

Anyone else you want me to look up, angry poster guy?

I wonder if Pruitt hid a server in his home to circumvent Government storage of personal emails regarding money laundering and selling uranium to enemies.

If he has such a server, he'd better not wipe the drives and bash it with a hammer after it's subpoenaed for evidence.

I wonder if Pruitt hid a server in his home to circumvent Government storage of personal emails regarding money laundering and selling uranium to enemies.

If he has such a server, he'd better not wipe the drives and bash it with a hammer after it's subpoenaed for evidence.

dont forget having an ambassador ambushed sodomized and murdered by savage animals because he was about to blow the lid on their illegal arming of terrorists in Syria.

That's what was on that server.