Sign in to follow this  
c.hammer

Rashad Jennings

Only the Texans could make the Giants offense look good. Thanks for letting Jennings drop a thirty bomb against me.

About time the GMEN woke up and looked for balance

I'll eat crow. I didn't think journeyman Jennings would have ANY monster games with the lowely Giants. Dude can run.

Reliable mediocre stats, and now some big game potential. :thumbsup:

I was much higher on him than most have been. I'm glad I at least got it right, since I burned 4th round picks on him in two leagues.

Best thing is they won and seem to have a plan. Run Jennings, Dump offs to Donnell then go over the top to Cruz. Since I am a Donnell and Jennings owner I'm ecstatic!

I was much higher on him than most have been. I'm glad I at least got it right, since I burned 4th round picks on him in two leagues.

:thumbsup:

- dreaded Thursday nighter, on the road vs a defense that just totally throttled Shady.

FOCK IT

BREAK THE JINX, JENNINGS!!1!!! 1

I'll eat crow. I didn't think journeyman Jennings would have ANY monster games with the lowely Giants. Dude can run.

Reliable mediocre stats, and now some big game potential. :thumbsup:

Yeah I was wrong about him too. Thought he was a middling RB on a bad team :o

For all the Jennings owners, is Andre Williams a MUST own handcuff?

You almost have to if you have the space as we know what the GMen do.

I'm just worried about a hangover this Thursday after carrying the ball 30+ times yesterday. Can he continue to handle that load and produce as a #2 RB? I targeted and drafted him in the 5th (with a wr/wr strategy in res 1 & 2 and knowing what RB's I might land) and I am happy thus far.

I'm just worried about a hangover this Thursday after carrying the ball 30+ times yesterday. Can he continue to handle that load and produce as a #2 RB?

Maybe some hangover, but at this point he's earned a couple bad games and will remain my starter. He's obviously the Giants best weapon and they're going to keep feeding him the rock. I'll take 20-30 carries per game... he'll always score mediocre stats at the least with that many carries.