Sign in to follow this  
trumpurethra

Time to whip 'em out and measure...

I'm sure this has been done a million times here but not when I was around so fock it. Besides, it's my favorite topic of convo.

How many chicks have you banged? (And yes you homos can count dudes and participate if you want)

If you put your pecker in their mouth or their cooch it counts. Strippers and hookers also count.

For me personally it's well over 100. Not sure on exact count but I know it's high. I LOL when I tell wimmens, because they always ask and I tell the truth. I tell them about the prostitutes, strippers, drug use and my general debauchery of my late teens and 20's. Fock it, if they don't like it, NEXT. Of course when I tell buddies they crack up and offer to buy some shots :thumbsup: .

So what you got? Lets hear some good stories too.

• Like 1

I'm sure this has been done a million times here but not when I was around so fock it. Besides, it's my favorite topic of convo.

How many chicks have you banged? (And yes you homos can count dudes and participate if you want)

If you put your pecker in their mouth or their cooch it counts. Strippers and hookers also count.

For me personally it's well over 100. Not sure on exact count but I know it's high. I LOL when I tell wimmens, because they always ask and I tell the truth. I tell them about the prostitutes, strippers, drug use and my general debauchery of my late teens and 20's. Fock it, if they don't like it, NEXT. Of course when I tell buddies they crack up and offer to buy some shots :thumbsup: .

I think Im somewhere in the mid 30s at this point. I lost count. So many of em look the same.

My best stories are already on here somewhere.

Hi newbie :wave:

:doublethumbsup:

to answer the OP

I am the Wilt Chamberlain of FFT

I think Im somewhere in the mid 30s at this point. I lost count. So many of em look the same.

My best stories are already on here somewhere.

Up until you moved to chiner, 1?

• Like 1

That's a lot of dudes.

• Like 1

That's a lot of dudes.

:clap:

That's a lot of dudes.

Well played. Surprised it took this long.

Come on homos, where's the number and stories? I thought you foolz were anti PC? Bring it b!tches :D

Sad

This

• Like 1

Fine, you azzholes can go back to talking politics. Buncha focking queers (not that theres anything wrong with that).

Says the phag with trump in his name. :doh:

Fine, you azzholes can go back to talking politics. Buncha focking queers (not that theres anything wrong with that).

If not for me, this place would be 90% politics

I think I'm around 75 to 80. It's severely dropped off since I got married.

:overhead:

If not for me, this place would be 90% politics

Feel free to leave anytime jack hole.

• Like 1

Feel free to leave anytime jack hole.

Youre whats wrong with this place

• Like 1

And to the original question Im prolly in the high 20s to low 30s. My late teens to my early 20s was a glorious time, damn do I miss that :(

At least 70.

There should be a thread the opposite, have people brag who has been with the fewest women. Like their one college hookup and then their wife, something like that. Whoever can claim lowest above 0 wins.

Youre whats wrong with this place

This.

At least 70.

There should be a thread the opposite, have people brag who has been with the fewest women. Like their one college hookup and then their wife, something like that. Whoever can claim lowest above 0 wins.

Or another idea is how many women does your wife think you've been with. Hah..

I think I'm around 75 to 80. It's severely dropped off since I got married.

How do you do it? Do you have kids?

Reason I ask is I've not been faithful to any woman except my most recent ex. Only reason I was faithful was because of the kids. Ex and I really disliked each other for the last half of the marriage (about 6-7 years) and only had sex about once a week. Towards the end it was only a couple times a month . We just did when we had to.

If I could have gone outside of the marriage a bit I may still be married today. But couldn't face the guilt with my kids involved.

So how do you get past that (assuming you have kids)?

Reason I ask is I've not been faithful to any woman except my most recent ex. Only reason I was faithful was because of the kids. Ex and I really disliked each other for the last half of the marriage (about 6-7 years) and only had sex about once a week. Towards the end it was only a couple times a month . We just did when we had to.

If I could have gone outside of the marriage a bit I may still be married today. But couldn't face the guilt with my kids involved.

Maybe you didn't get along because you lack a sense of humor and don't know when someone is kidding?

I’ll second that. (Third?)

thirded

At least 70.

So I'll claim these bragging rights. Number goes above 1 only if you include my 2 palms and the 2 pillows from when I was 13.

3 girls. Big part is I'm happy with my wife. I think part of it was being married before and I cheated on her. I deserve zero sympathy for it but it took me a long time to get my life back together after it. Lost a ton of friends, my standing in the community, my job essentially. Had to basically move out of town because I was pretty embarrassed.

I think it's that and honestly I'm just older and I'm too tired. ha.

And I think part of it ties into our Thread about our number. I've been with a lot of women and done a lot of things and don't get me wrong it's fun but it's old hat at this point.

So yeah I definitely see opportunities so to speak but I'm just too tired and I can't fathom putting my kids through that.

Maybe you didn't get along because you lack a sense of humor and don't know when someone is kidding?

Hahaha I see what you did there. But maybe he isn't kidding? :ninja: Then he may have the key to an eternally happy married life that the rest of us are unaware of. You ever think of that?

My buddy told me some insane number like 427. I'm like you kept track of every one?

That is pretty crazy. I'd say he is definitely OCD.

I used to day dream about the women I'd been with. Couldn't remember names, some of the faces were oddly vague, but they would come back to me at various times when I was taking a nap. It was always during the day, never at night. Weird but wonderful. Sadly, hasn't happened in years :(

Mine is less than 427, but more than 200.

Like Trump, I've never used a condom.

I think I speak for all men when I say it could have, and shouid have, been higher.