Sign in to follow this  
Filthy Fernadez

New movies coming you're looking forward to...

I'm just gonna list off the movies for this year

It

Fast and Furious 8

Wonder Woman

Spider-Man: Homecoming

Justice League

Guardians of the Galaxy 2

Annabelle 2

Insidious 4

Ghost in the Shell

Pirates of the Caribbean: Deadmen Tell No Lies

Cars 3

Transformers: The Last Knight

Despicable Me 3

Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets

The Dark Tower

Kingsman: The Golden Circle

Thor: Ragnarok

Daddy's Home 2

Pitch Perfect 3

That about covers it

Are you going to see It?

See what?

The movie.

What movie?

It. Are you going to see it?

You haven't told me the name of the movie. What is it?

Right.

What?

Third base.

• Like 1

Guardians of the Galaxy too.

Too or two or two too ?

I may have to re-read It. Or at least the first half (movie will break down the story in two movies. Otherwise it'll be 5hours).

I may have to re-read It. Or at least the first half (movie will break down the story in two movies. Otherwise it'll be 5hours).

I didn't care for the casting the last time or when they cast The Stand. Gary Sinese as Stu?!

None. no time. I've seen one new movie in the last few years

Guardians of the Galaxy and Thor with my son.

Despicable Me 3 for all of us. Love those movies and will make my Gru Halloween costume useful again.

I never read the "It" book. Is the giant spider at the end part of the book or was that Hollywood?

It ruined the movie for me. Just random

I never read the "It" book. Is the giant spider at the end part of the book or was that Hollywood?

It ruined the movie for me. Just random

Book too but was way better. The Stand was much better than movie as was The Shining and Christine.

Book too but was way better. The Stand was much better than movie as was The Shining and Christine.

Salem's Lot as well and they focked it up twice.

As for The Shining if you've never seen the tv mini-series do so,King was the executive producer and it followed the book to a tee.

• Like 1

Salem's Lot as well and they focked it up twice.

As for The Shining if you've never seen the tv mini-series do so,King was the executive producer and it followed the book to a tee.

The Shining is one of my favorite movies ever, pure horror. I didn't even know this mini series existed, thanks!

The Shining is one of my favorite movies ever, pure horror. I didn't even know this mini series existed, thanks!

I'd never say Kubrick's vision of King's novel sucked as Nicholson was incredible but it was Kubrick's vision and not King's.I much prefer the mini-series if having to make a choice and even for a tv mini-series it delivered in a big way.One note though if you get a chance to watch it make sure you have 4 1/2 hours to do so as it needs to be watched in one sitting.

I'd never say Kubrick's vision of King's novel sucked as Nicholson was incredible but it was Kubrick's vision and not King's.I much prefer the mini-series if having to make a choice and even for a tv mini-series it delivered in a big way.One note though if you get a chance to watch it make sure you have 4 1/2 hours to do so as it needs to be watched in one sitting.

Kubrick sucks. There I said it. All his films are about shock value and he beats you over the head with symbolism, which ceases to exist when you have been beaten over the head with it. He ain't subtle.

• Like 1

The new Spiderman! It's been like two years since we had a Spiderman reboot!

• Like 1

Kubrick sucks. There I said it. All his films are about shock value and he beats you over the head with symbolism, which ceases to exist when you have been beaten over the head with it. He ain't subtle.

Not a big fan of his work either,however,I did like his take of The Shining and I'm a fan of A Clockwork Orange,other than that,meh.

Hoping Dunkirk is good. Great cast, Christopher Nolan directing. Should be solid. I love a good WWII movie.

Hoping Dunkirk is good. Great cast, Christopher Nolan directing. Should be solid. I love a good WWII movie.

Totally forgot about that one that is a great cast.

You ever see the movie Conspiracy? Another great cast

Did anybody see nocturnal animals this past year? It was my favorite from this year

My wife and I saw it. It had potential but miss the mark in my opinion.

The husband in the book ( when Amy Adams is reading) totally pissed me off

Did anybody see nocturnal animals this past year? It was my favorite from this year

Just watched the trailer and added it to my must see list,thanks. :thumbsup:

My wife and I saw it. It had potential but miss the mark in my opinion.

The husband in the book ( when Amy Adams is reading) totally pissed me off

what about him pissed you off?

what about him pissed you off?

Trying not to give spoilers but his actions then his inactions. And to clarify I'm talking about the book husband

Trying not to give spoilers but his actions then his inactions. And to clarify I'm talking about the book husband

edit

Totally forgot about that one that is a great cast.

You ever see the movie Conspiracy? Another great cast

Yeah. Kenneth Branagh is in Dunkirk too.

Have you seen Anthropoid? Just watched it yesterday. Good flick about an assassination attempt on Heydrich.

Not a big fan of his work either,however,I did like his take of The Shining and I'm a fan of A Clockwork Orange,other than that,meh.

The Shining is Jack Nicholson saving an otherwise incoherent mess. Kubrick strays completely from the book, then throws themes from the book for which he has provided no basis. Themes come from nowhere, then disappear. Take it for face value and enjoy Jack. Apparently Nicholson improvised much of the role anyway so Kubrick gets credit for saying "action" or however he starts a scene I suppose. That's about it.

Plus, they insist upon themselves.

Yeah. Kenneth Branagh is in Dunkirk too.

Have you seen Anthropoid? Just watched it yesterday. Good flick about an assassination attempt on Heydrich.

Will definitely check it out. :thumbsup: