Sign in to follow this  
12th Man

David Hogg = Little Hitler!

Soy boy didn't even look at the video but he knows it's a joke. The only joke is SloTard.

Well, to be fair, he's not called SloTard because he's smart or looks at things logically. In this case, his name fits perfectly.

Well, to be fair, he's not called SloTard because he's smart or looks at things logically. In this case, his name fits perfectly.

He loves being a donkey to people. That’s messed up.

so do you lefties, really consider that the ABC journalist said he's going to stick a hot poker up Hogg's ass, as a sexual assault threat?

I find it extremely inappropriate, but I think I am smart enough to realize that's not a sexual assault threat

so do you lefties, really consider that the ABC journalist said he's going to stick a hot poker up Hogg's ass, as a sexual assault threat?

I find it extremely inappropriate, but I think I am smart enough to realize that's not a sexual assault threat

Sexual assault? Meh...but pretty bad threat that borders on it when you talk about that. Between that and Nugent's words...getting even creepier than it already was.

I dunno I heard a ton of times from my dad and coaches they were going to shove their foot up my ass

Foot <> Red Hot Poker?

no its why i said excessive, my only point is that the comment in reality has nothing to do with sexual assault

It's all part of the outrage/demonization. Doesn't matter how small the offense, the liberals go into full demonization and misrepresentation mode when it's not a member of the liberal cult. It's how they whip each other up into hysterics.

no its why i said excessive, my only point is that the comment in reality has nothing to do with sexual assault

Borderline is what I said and that is as far as I would go.

And again still really dumb.

Sexual assault? Meh...but pretty bad threat that borders on it when you talk about that. Between that and Nugent's words...getting even creepier than it already was.

:lol: Creepy? This coming from a guy who thinks Joe Biden is a saint. Wow! Your parents did a number on you. Your father should have put a foot up your arse instead of turning you into whiny little biotch.

• Like 1

I shouldn't find this funny, because swatting is a pretty dooshy and dangerous thing to do, but this couldn't have happened to a bigger doosh:

https://slate.com/news-and-politics/2018/06/parkland-activist-david-hogg-swatting-call.html

:o

Sure it could...it could have happened to you...or others who continue to wish such things on teenaged kids.

• Like 1

Sure it could...it could have happened to you...or others who continue to wish such things on teenaged kids.

Somebody doing this to him and his family is BS, no doubt. But the fact that the turd is a teenager has nothing to do with this. People are wishing this on him because of his BS agenda, and probably his incredibly stupid face a little bit too.

Somebody doing this to him and his family is BS, no doubt. But the fact that the turd is a teenager has nothing to do with this. People are wishing this on him because of his BS agenda, and probably his incredibly stupid face a little bit too.

I think grown ass adults fantasizing constantly about bad things happening to 17 and 18 year olds is pathetic. All because they want change after seeing classmates shot and killed.

I think grown ass adults fantasizing constantly about bad things happening to 17 and 18 year olds is pathetic. All because they want change after seeing classmates shot and killed.

When you are a 17 or 18 year old that has a big platform, and you choose to throw whatever weight around that you have trying to bully companies into conforming to your beliefs, that goes out the window. This isn't a little kid writing a letter to his congressman.

When you are a 17 or 18 year old that has a big platform, and you choose to throw whatever weight around that you have trying to bully companies into conforming to your beliefs, that goes out the window. This isn't a little kid writing a letter to his congressman.

True...the congressmen refuse to listen to him or meet with him.

If you are going to go after companies as a fascist thought police, wear your big boy pants

• Like 1

What about 19 and 20 year olds?

Hogg, who graduated Sunday and will soon participate in the Parkland students’ summer activism tour, is safely in D.C., to receive the Robert F. Kennedy Human Rights Award.

:lol:

Listen to him?

Yes...you know...those that refused to meet or attend town halls?

to you leftist idiots

you seriously do not want this kid as the face of your party, he will only push more to the right

He isnt the face of the party...neither was stormy...neither was Bee.

You right wing nutjobs...learn the difference between a cause and the party

Seek help

only more punchable face is Martin Shkreli

• Like 1

him and stormy, oh wait Lizzy? Nancy? Muslim?

hes one of the 5 faces of the left

True...the congressmen refuse to listen to him or meet with him.

To Hogg?

:lol:

him and stormy, oh wait Lizzy? Nancy? Muslim?

hes one of the 5 faces of the left

He is a face of this movement...nothing more

He's a horrible little imp. Disrespectful urchin who needs a smack.