Sign in to follow this  
drobeski

Trump a sho in for Nobel peace prize ?

North and South Korea set to announce official end of war.

Amazing, best POTUS ever.

He can bring credibility back to the award that was destroyed whem they gave barry his for nothing at all.

Good news. Now the US can remove most of our troops from S Korea. :thumbsup:

Giving it to Obama for being mulatto was a farce, but no sitting US President should ever win it.

The guy is a winner MAGA! Hell let's make the world great again!!!!

Trump's awesomeness is off the charts. Bringing world peace. MAGA! :pointstosky:

Seriously though. I did NOT expect this at all. Im fockin thrilled no less. If you told me Trump would help end the war between NK and SK Id call you a fool. Looking at it objectively, Obama really did nothing to improve the situation at all while Trump actually put pressure on NK. Kim Jong Un is focking crazy (he doesnt even poop because he works so hard and burns it all off) so its good to have him standing down

I’m just curious, how is Trump involved in this at all? Does he just get credit for anything that happens in the world? This was between the Koreas I thought. Like, if my neighbors across the street agree to lend each other their lawnmower do I get the credit for being across the street?

Im just curious, how is Trump involved in this at all? Does he just get credit for anything that happens in the world? This was between the Koreas I thought. Like, if my neighbors across the street agree to lend each other their lawnmower do I get the credit for being across the street?

Someone else wanna take this or do I need to?

Im just curious, how is Trump involved in this at all? Does he just get credit for anything that happens in the world? This was between the Koreas I thought. Like, if my neighbors across the street agree to lend each other their lawnmower do I get the credit for being across the street?

Because the cult has spoken.

Someone else wanna take this or do I need to?

Why this post instead of just a reply? Im genuinely curious of the answer. Im not reading anywhere that Trump met with the two sides and arranged this treaty or anything.

Because the cult has spoken.

the cult will credit obama, after all they applauded his illegitimate award.

Why this post instead of just a reply? Im genuinely curious of the answer. Im not reading anywhere that Trump met with the two sides and arranged this treaty or anything.

Remember when bot and the snowflake crowd were peeing their pants about Trump starting a war because he engaged KJU. He was negotiating.

the cult will credit obama, after all they applauded his illegitimate award.

As usual...work on every level.

Remember when bot and the snowflake crowd were peeing their pants about Trump starting a war because he engaged KJU. He was negotiating.

The US wasnt represented in these negotiations. It was NK and SK.

Link?

Link?

Link?

• Like 1

link ?

Aamzing he has insider information from his couch. :dunno:

:lol: Poor snuffles just got manhandled worse than a 13 year old girl at a Joe Biden photo shoot.

I mean, link to where the US WAS represented? Gotta play fair guys.

Just using the Slo Tard playbook.

I mean, link to where the US WAS represented? Gotta play fair guys.

They like to ask people to prove negatives.

But here...is one about what talks have happened or are planned...

https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2018/03/28/asia/south-korea-north-korea-talks-intl/index.html

Or you can read what is basically the news from the OP (since there was no link) and see the US not mentioned but lawmakers from NK and SK.

https://www.cnbc.com/amp/2018/04/17/north-and-south-korea-reportedly-set-to-announce-official-end-to-war.html

CNN- lol

How many sources do you need and what exact sources would appease you? Are you saying you think the US was present in the room during these peace talks with the koreas and theres some cabal conspiracy to hide that?

Im not on one side or the other, im just trying to be fair. Cant credit sally for the potato salad when Tammy and Jennifer made it, ya dig?

How many sources do you need and what exact sources would appease you? Are you saying you think the US was present in the room during these peace talks with the koreas and there’s some cabal conspiracy to hide that?

Yes there is...and Trump is in on it. :ninja:

How many sources do you need and what exact sources would appease you? Are you saying you think the US was present in the room during these peace talks with the koreas and theres some cabal conspiracy to hide that?

Im not on one side or the other, im just trying to be fair. Cant credit sally for the potato salad when Tammy and Jennifer made it, ya dig?

They hate sources that act responsibly.

Laught at CNN yet posts Fox, Breitbart, Gateway Pundit, And Conservative Treehouse...and they think Qanon is a legit source

They like to ask people to prove negatives.

But here...is one about what talks have happened or are planned...

https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2018/03/28/asia/south-korea-north-korea-talks-intl/index.html

Or you can read what is basically the news from the OP (since there was no link) and see the US not mentioned but lawmakers from NK and SK.

https://www.cnbc.com/amp/2018/04/17/north-and-south-korea-reportedly-set-to-announce-official-end-to-war.html

Very neutral source you provided there Slo...

You are trying to be fair like Slo tries to be a centrist...

You are trying to be fair like Slo tries to be a centrist...

False, I’m being reasonable and logical.

Who has said they are trying to hide it? And if you believe they came to this conclusion without the US involved...you're crazy.

COULD TRUMP’S MADMAN THEORY OF NORTH KOREA ACTUALLY LEAD TO PEACE?

Trump, who has established a credible threat of war and appears just impulsive enough to follow through, may have convinced Kim that he has no other option but to bet on peace.

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2018/03/could-trumps-madman-theory-of-north-korea-actually-lead-to-peace

Who has said they are trying to hide it? And if you believe they came to this conclusion without the US involved...you're crazy.

Find me something that shows the US was at the table.

Thus far Ive seem no indication we were represented. Only the opposes Inhave linked where nothing is mentioned about any US involvement.

Okay, I'll try. Read the following article:

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/04/17/world/asia/kim-jong-un-north-korea-talks.html

Was the U.S. in the room when NK and SK met? Probably not. But it's clear from the article above that any peace between them is contingent on a deal being made between NK and Trump to disarm NK's nukes. IOW, this NEVER happens but for NK and Trump open up negotiations on disarming NK's nukes.