Sign in to follow this  
wiffleball

Nikki Haley lays the smackdown

So the White House tried to throw Nikki under the bus when she announced the Russia sanctions were going to be announced shortly. Then it turns out the Trump got mad that Russia was going to get sanctioned and blew the whole thing up. Made Haley look like an idiot. And then Fox's newest guy Kudlow from you guessed it Fox News came out and tried to throw her under the bus and say that she got ahead of herself. Then they sent some other fish out to throw her under the bus even more saying that she might have gotten confused.

Nikki Haley comes back and simply says "I don't GET confused."

... and Kudlow had to slink out from under his Rock and eat shiit because of it.

Hilarious. Who'da thought the only person in Trump's cabinet with a set of balls is a woman?😉

She Rox.

So the White House tried to throw Nikki under the bus when she announced the Russia sanctions were going to be announced shortly. Then it turns out the Trump got mad that Russia was going to get sanctioned and blew the whole thing up. Made Haley look like an idiot. And then Fox's newest guy Kudlow from you guessed it Fox News came out and tried to throw her under the bus and say that she got ahead of herself. Then they sent some other fish out to throw her under the bus even more saying that she might have gotten confused.

Nikki Haley comes back and simply says "I don't GET confused."

... and Kudlow had to slink out from under his Rock and eat shiit because of it.

Hilarious. Who'da thought the only person in Trump's cabinet with a set of balls is a woman?

She Rox.

She's a histrionic warmongering biatch who should be tossed out on her ass.

She's hawt. :wub:

And I love how the press tries to say she was thrown under a bus because her boss changed his mind.

And I love how the press tries to say she was thrown under a bus because her boss changed his mind.

No, if they would have just said hey the boss changed his mind, that would have been fine. But instead they said backhanded like she got confused, she got ahead of her skis, she got ahead of herself, Etc. Pretty shity thing to do to the one person who actually has some credibility left.

No, if they would have just said hey the boss changed his mind, that would have been fine. But instead they said backhanded ###### like she got confused, she got ahead of her skis, she got ahead of herself, Etc. Pretty shity thing to do to the one person who actually has some credibility left.

What ever you say slo nuts.

Our first woman POTUS. Mark it down.

Not after she's been a part of this administration.

Not after she's been a part of this administration.

You mean like Trump will never win? :lol:

I would vote for her in a heartbeat, shes the only women I have seen with a brass pair. She doesn't tolerate , and she qualified for the position

2020 Nikki Haley, shes been nothing but outstanding

She'd be the first Indian heritage POTUS. Birth name: Nimrata Randhawa. I've been superficially following her career for a while because of having lived in S. Carolina for a bit and she seemed way out of the mold (a long way from leaders stomping on Dixie Chicks CDs) for them. There are things that I like about her, but I think she's super smart at optics most of all, and it gets taken for an all around strength.

We definitely never heard this much about her predecessor Samantha Powers.

She'd be the first Indian heritage POTUS. Birth name: Nimrata Randhawa. I've been superficially following her career for a while because of having lived in S. Carolina for a bit and she seemed way out of the mold (a long way from leaders stomping on Dixie Chicks CDs) for them. There are things that I like about her, but I think she's super smart at optics most of all, and it gets taken for an all around strength.

oh boy if she was a Democrat, they would be double marking those check boxes

• Like 1

So shes everything Elizabeth Warren wants to be and more?

Yeah, I followed her a bit too. I was impressed with her handling of the confederate flag controversy down there and from that moment on, I have felt she had President potential. Makes sense for her to try and distance herself a bit from Trump for the future.

Yeah, I followed her a bit too. I was impressed with her handling of the confederate flag controversy down there and from that moment on, I have felt she had President potential. Makes sense for her to try and distance herself a bit from Trump for the future.

Agreed on distancing herself from Trump. I assume this position is just checking the box for "foreign policy experience" for her eventual Presidential run.

I knew a girl named Nikki I guess you could say she was a sex fiend,

I met her in a hotel lobby masturbating with a magazine,

She said how'd you like to waste some time and I could not resist when I saw little Nikki grind.

👄🍆💗

oh boy if she was a Democrat, they would be double marking those check boxes

I think I like her. Need to know more about her policy stances and hopefully she wouldnt go super insane hard right to win the nomination (like you will want her to). But the potential is there.

Problem is this kind of situation. Either shes an idiot who blew it on the international stage, or shes chosen to associate herself with an idiot who wont hesitate to throw her under the bus. Personally I think its the latter, which is better for her but still a cause for concern imo.

I kinda got a thing for her.

Would love to bang her in the a$$.

From a looks department. My wife could be her older sister.

I think I like her. Need to know more about her policy stances and hopefully she wouldnt go super insane hard right to win the nomination (like you will want her to). But the potential is there.

Problem is this kind of situation. Either shes an idiot who blew it on the international stage, or shes chosen to associate herself with an idiot who wont hesitate to throw her under the bus. Personally I think its the latter, which is better for her but still a cause for concern imo.

I am not far right, nor do I think Nikki needs to be far right, and she doesn't seem far right

In fairness, if you can manage to remember not to wipe yourself BEFORE you shiit, that pretty much makes you top of the Heap in the Trump White House.

So the racists and sexist people of South Carolina elected her governor? Or did they become racist and sexist because Trump told them to?

who?

the fact that you know or care who some of these random people are is proof you have too much time on your hands and trump lives in your empty head.

who?

the fact that you know or care who some of these random people are is proof you have too much time on your hands and trump lives in your empty head.

knowing who the US Ambassador to the UN makes you educated, not that you have too much time on your hands or Trump is anything to do with it

who?

Um, youre kinda ignorant if you dont know who she is.

Congrats on that, I guess? :dunno:

who?

Wow.

Um, okay?

🤔

Pretty fantastic that we've gotten to the point that we belittle being informed and praise being ignorant.

We're number one?

• Like 1

who?

She is pretty important.... this is about as ignorant as it gets

who?

This would have worked in almost any other wiffle thread...

Just bad luck.

:D

• Like 1

This would have worked in almost any other wiffle thread...

Just bad luck.

:D

Typical.

That's exactly the kind of thing I'd expect from Theander Balderduck.

Sadly, I guess his Legacy lives on.

Great. As if anyone wanted to relive another Era of the Chevrons...