Sign in to follow this  
Bob Ross

Week 6 FU - The Joy of Painting Edition

Benched Ajayi on a week he does well.

I didn't buy into a good matchup meaning good things.

Good, is I would have benched McKinnon.

Bad, is I should have benched A Jones

Who knew.

:banana: :banana:

It was short lived. Not a great week for my squad all the way around. However...my waiver pickup Smith continues his streak of outscoring my drafted QB Winston :)

It was short lived. Not a great week for my squad all the way around. However...my waiver pickup Smith continues his streak of outscoring my drafted QB Winston :)

I drafted that fock head and wentz . Never start them on the right week :wall:

Benched Ingram for Martin. Benched Balt D for Jax D. Rodgers possibly out for the season. Ricardo Louis and Jaron Brown with dogshit games.

God I love FF.

The whole Pittburg team-why do they have to jump up and show in some stupid way that they got a first down, or always try to start something with some shove or cheap shot at the end of plays? Were they raised by apes? WTF? No other teams have the issues/did-respect that these heathens do. They act like a bunch of prison escapees in for child-rape that got out the fence and first thing they saw was a boy scout bus. Total 100% a-holes...........................

The whole Pittburg team-why do they have to jump up and show in some stupid way that they got a first down, or always try to start something with some shove or cheap shot at the end of plays? Were they raised by apes? WTF? No other teams have the issues/did-respect that these heathens do. They act like a bunch of prison escapees in for child-rape that got out the fence and first thing they saw was a boy scout bus. Total 100% a-holes...........................

I take it you didn't come out well from that game.

Saints offense - 52 points, 379 yards offense.

Coby Fleener - 1 catch for 0 yards.

FU.

• Like 1

Saints offense - 52 points, 379 yards offense.

Coby Fleener - 1 catch for 0 yards.

FU.

I don't think he even had that. I have him for 0 catches for 0 yards.

from my teams: kelce and hogan...rest of my teams did just fine

from opponents:

one league: slop from phillips, henry, brate, evans

other league: had a 30 pt lead going into nyg @ den. i have cj= .7 pts; he has DT= 13.9 and e engram= 14.7

Hey did you all see that the Eagles Baptize a fellow teammate in their Hotel Pool before they played the Panthers Thursday night.

They now have Baptized Six players and have regular bible study's.

Wow that's great news and it sure would be great to see more stories like these come out of the NFL then most of the stories that we get to read.

Thank You Jesus and God Bless you Mr M Johnson wr with the Eagles.

FU to Buck Allen & his every other week showings. Eat a bag of goat nuts you fock!

FU to me for switching out Palmer for Winston at 12:58. :cry:

FU to the injury bug who continues to disrupt my fantasy life!

Now I'll add a positive to build on: Engram looked like a beast. Hopefully he'll turn out to be a "set it & forget it" TE going forward. :headbanger:

• Like 1

I would advise against focking someone in the mouth while they're getting donkey punched!

So who donkey punched you? :lol:

FU McMannus

FU to Buck Allen & his every other week showings. Eat a bag of goat nuts you fock!

FU to me for switching out Palmer for Winston at 12:58. :cry:

FU to the injury bug who continues to disrupt my fantasy life!

Now I'll add a positive to build on: Engram looked like a beast. Hopefully he'll turn out to be a "set it & forget it" TE going forward. :headbanger:

where do you play that allows to rotate players from bench to starting?

where do you play that allows to rotate players from bench to starting?

I'll answer for him, though you should have been able to figure it out yourself.

Eastern.

FU to the Raiders. As one dude on TV said, why bother bringing Beast Mode out of retirement if you are only going to give him 13 carries? Are they saving him for the playoffs? At least he'll be healthy as he watches from his couch......

FU D.Thomas, Succop, Falcons D, Matt Bryant, D.Henry

Was up 36.9 pts before SNF facing D.Thomas and Succop in .5PPR.......And they both have the best game of their season.. D.Thomas 16.3 and Succop 21 for 37.3

F Falcons for sucking the sack

F Matt Bryant for missing a 59 yard field goal, u old POS.

F D.Henry for scoring that long TD to seal the deal and have Succop win the H2H... Also F him for being on my bench.

FU Henry. I was up by 3 before that garbage time TD run. FU Colts D. How many guys had a shot to tackle him/push him out there?

Even though this is the week 6 thread, I'm going to send one in the direction of the schedule makers for how their bye selections have completely mucked up week 8. Between what I want off the wire tonight and what I have in hand, it's like spinning the dial on the game of Twister to a position I'm just not going to be able to pull off.

I'm christening it....Evil Eight.

(i don't have much goodwill towards Nasty Nine, either)