Sign in to follow this  
The Moz

Draft Commentary

I would have sworn Peyton was drafted already... :doh:

heh, i was going to take him if he fell to me this round. im actually glad someone grabbed him. i thought if he made it past you he would make it to me.

I'm just risk averse, but Peyton scares the crap outta me this year.

i could not understand why famous took cutler over peyton... oh well.

hedges my bet a little against RG3.

i like my QB situation now.

these 2 seem like a good FF roster fit together.

I was going to take Cutler too. I even considered only taking Cutler before this draft started, but then realized no matter how long I wait for a QB I would have to draft them earlier than I'd want to. Vick and Romo lasted longer than they should have in my opinion and I like both a lot so they're on my team. I guess Moz was right, I will draft 10 QBs.

I'm just risk averse, but Peyton scares the crap outta me this year.

absolutely but in round 7 in a 6 pt passing TD league, there really are not guys left who have the ability to throw for 40 like Peyton does. Im not predicting 40 for him but Denver brought him in there to be the man. He will sling the rock.

heh, i was going to take him if he fell to me this round. im actually glad someone grabbed him. i thought if he made it past you he would make it to me.

:nono:

we run a 2 qb system here in washington.

absolutely but in round 7 in a 6 pt passing TD league, there really are not guys left who have the ability to throw for 40 like Peyton does. Im not predicting 40 for him but Denver brought him in there to be the man. He will sling the rock.

everybody agrees. why else did the denver receivers leap off the board?

I was going to take Cutler too. I even considered only taking Cutler before this draft started, but then realized no matter how long I wait for a QB I would have to draft them earlier than I'd want to. Vick and Romo lasted longer than they should have in my opinion and I like both a lot so they're on my team. I guess Moz was right, I will draft 10 QBs.

Says the guy who drafts Vick and/or Romo every year... :)

EVERYONE IS HERE, hellothere is set to private and he's the 1 Anonymous user. We could finish the draft tonight if everyone stays awake and pick swiftly..... go!

cmon ww we can knock out at of picks right now

chillax homie

Ps you're OTC! ;) :lol:

Watch out ww, there are some obsessed dudes in this league.

Has the draft started yet? No.

Is is August? No.

Are these fockers going to lose their mind if it takes you more than an hour to pick? Yes.

Watch out ww, there are some obsessed dudes in this league.

Has the draft started yet? No.

Is is August? No.

Are these fockers going to lose their mind if it takes you more than an hour to pick? Yes.

So?

Was I missing something about witten? I was surprised to still see him there. 80 catches for nearly 1,000 last year is good for a te.

So?

So you had better pre draft or I will burn down your house!!! :mad:

Was I missing something about witten? I was surprised to still see him there. 80 catches for nearly 1,000 last year is good for a te.

nope, i would have probably drafted him if you didn't but im not broken up still lots of good TE's out there.

every tight end past the big two went well below their adp. just a sign of how deep the position is.

after telling me to cmon and pick, Moz better be taking so long because i poached his player :banana:

just messin bro (kind of)

after telling me to cmon and pick, Moz better be taking so long because i poached his player :banana:

I think you stumped him! He was looking for his #2 running back, and whabaam, he's off the board. Still some nice options left

Then again, he might be in the middle of working a chunky chick over

(.) :banana: (.)

Then again, he might be in the middle of working a chunky chick over

(.) :banana: (.)

yep.

i remember ol mozzy bragging about the 250+'er he taxed.

yep.

i remember ol mozzy bragging about the 250+'er he taxed.

What a story! :first:

never wanted Redman he was 3rd on my rb list with Mendy coming back after 6 weeks likely or Pitt adding a back I would rather avoid that. I think Ingram hs a solid year

never wanted Redman he was 3rd on my rb list with Mendy coming back after 6 weeks likely or Pitt adding a back I would rather avoid that. I think Ingram hs a solid year

i didnt actually think that was who you wanted. i thought someone else even than who you picked.

i'll take the over on 6 weeks with Mendy

A little surprised with the Ingram pick. That backfield is pretty crowded. Sproles makes his living off receptions. The others don't get enough of the pie

I am a redman fan, i would have chosen him in a heartbeat had he fallen. As it is i am debating my next pick.

A little surprised with the Ingram pick. That backfield is pretty crowded. Sproles makes his living off receptions. The others don't get enough of the pie

Yea, too bad Frenchy is still there.

i guess ski picked noone in round 7 ????

just did that to let you know i am here. Just doing some research.

just did that to let you know i am here. Just doing some research.

take your time, im torn on 2 players.

stuck around for 15 or so to see if moz picked. going to sleep now

8.06 - Willis McGahee, RB, DEN

I was wondering why he was still out there :thumbsup:

Probably because he is old and crappy. Haha just kidding. Kind of

I thought about ridley when I took redman but decided I liked pitt to run more with arians gone. Was hoping he'd keep falling. Nice pick gepetto

Thanks. I really needed Ridley as my other two RBs (A Peterson and D Murray) are coming off of season ending injuries/surgeries.

Wow... There went the other two guys I debated on when i took Willis...

Just got totally blindsided in a a new Dynasty league with people I thought I knew for a long time. WOW I request for the league fee to go up to 100 and say I might not be there after a year ( granted I was in a pissy mood anyway at the time ) a few hours later I appologize - its accepted - even get and even from the commish were all good and its sqaushed. Wake up this morning to see my picks and I have been replaced by Doc O and Wuerfel -- people I thought I knew. Oh well Just strange thats all

Just got totally blindsided in a a new Dynasty league with people I thought I knew for a long time. WOW I request for the league fee to go up to 100 and say I might not be there after a year ( granted I was in a pissy mood anyway at the time ) a few hours later I appologize - its accepted - even get and even from the commish were all good and its sqaushed. Wake up this morning to see my picks and I have been replaced by Doc O and Wuerfel -- people I thought I knew. Oh well Just strange thats all

WTF??

That is bullshit.

u just asked to up the leaguefee? id love to see the context, just to better understand it a little more. that's f'n crazy.

u just gonna roll w/ it?

LBH is in that league as well apparently he was the only one that wanted me to stay or maybe that was Andy ( wuerferel ). Thing is I told Doc O last night after I appologized and committed to stay if their was still beef - just ask me to leave I will no issue ... he said over and over no I don't want you to leave - then sends me an email were all good. I guess we were all good till he found a replacement. I knew this guy like 10 years too

I can understand them not wanting someone in a new dynasty league that may quit after a year.