Sign in to follow this  
Mr Pickles

Gov't Shut Down January 19th....Call it!

24 members have voted

1. 1. Does the Gov't Shut Down on Jan 19th?

• Nope, Trump Saves the Day
    • Yep, Dumbocrats demand open borders and amnesty for DACA
    • Stop Gap and kick the can down the road two more months
    • Other - Write In

Nothing but insults again. Because you can't refute what was said.

Next...to follow your own playbook...you will make up some thing I never said...and when questioned about it you will claim you don't have time and run away proclaiming that you kicked my ass.

Now get back to lying to us about not getting paid because of a government shut down.

Dumbass.

Interesting... You mention people throwing insults at you and then you call them a dumbass...

Go figure...

Look man you have been given info and refute it all the time. You ignore sound logic and reasoning. Youre an idiot. Plain and simple. Everyone knows this. I dont argue with idiots. It was fun for a while but I tire of it. Have fun being an idiot and getting your ass whipped up one side of the road and down the other

You just admitted I refute the info given all the time.

I ignore no sound logic...you never provide any actual sound logic.

Everyone knows that? If you say so.

The only thing making me an idiot right now is thinking one of you fools will ever take the information provided and understand anything other than the bullshit you already believe.

You don't argue at all...you present false points...get called out...claim victory and the run away.

You have never whipped my ass...ever. And never will...you don't have the mental capacity.

And thus far...on this topic...nobody has come close to refuting what I have stated about the situation.

You just admitted I refute the info given all the time.

I ignore no sound logic...you never provide any actual sound logic.

Everyone knows that? If you say so.

The only thing making me an idiot right now is thinking one of you fools will ever take the information provided and understand anything other than the bullshit you already believe.

You don't argue at all...you present false points...get called out...claim victory and the run away.

You have never whipped my ass...ever. And never will...you don't have the mental capacity.

And thus far...on this topic...nobody has come close to refuting what I have stated about the situation.

And the irony meter just exploded again.

Interesting... You mention people throwing insults at you and then you call them a dumbass...

Go figure...

Do you understand the words "nothing but"?

Do you understand what that means...digby brings nothing but lies and insults. Over and over again. This has been shown by many many people on here (and has zero to do with political affiliation).

I call him a dumbass because he proves it each and every day.

Care to discuss the topic posty?

Do you understand the words "nothing but"?

Do you understand what that means...digby brings nothing but lies and insults. Over and over again. This has been shown by many many people on here (and has zero to do with political affiliation).

I call him a dumbass because he proves it each and every day.

Care to discuss the topic posty?

:)

Nothing but insults because you are an ignorant dimwitted dolt that hasn't been right about anything, ever!

Nothing but insults again.

Slonut just proving my point once again.

Is your point that you are incapable of actual discussion?

Pass what needs to be passed to keep the Government running, let the Dems filibuster it. This is their baby, let them own it.

This garbage of the Republicans getting the blame no matter the scenario is beyond absurd and the American people see it.

Pass what needs to be passed to keep the Government running, let the Dems filibuster it. This is their baby, let them own it.

This garbage of the Republicans getting the blame no matter the scenario is beyond absurd and the American people see it.

Well, everyone except Sho...

Except poll after poll shows the voters understand the issue amdblame the republicans as they keep kicking the can down the road when it comes to DACA. Keep promising to address it and then refuse to actually do so.

Except poll after poll shows the voters understand the issue amdblame the republicans as they keep kicking the can down the road when it comes to DACA. Keep promising to address it and then refuse to actually do so.

The last poll that mattered put the Republicans in charge. HTH

The last poll that mattered put the Republicans in charge. HTH

So...they are at fault for not being able to get something done. Just as Trump believed in 2013 when he said

You have to get everybody in a room. You have to be a leader, Trump told former Fox News host Greta Van Susteren. The president has to lead. He has get Mr. Boehner and everybody else in a room, and they have to make a deal. You have to be nice and be angry and be wild and congeal and do all sorts of thing, but you have to get a deal.

Trump just invited to Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer (D-N.Y) to the White House to possibly hash out a last-minute deal and he been wild and angry, unexpectedly undercutting his own party at seemingly every turn.

But hes also spent the past week blaming Democrats. Which is not where he once believed blame should fall.

Trump also said that 20 years from now and 100 years from now people would not be talking about the various members of Congress who failed to reach an agreement and avoid a shutdown. Instead, the now-president told Van Susteren, they would be talking about the president.

https://amp.dailydot.com/layer8/trump-government-shutdown-quote/

So...they are at fault for not being able to get something done. Just as Trump believed in 2013 when he said

https://amp.dailydot.com/layer8/trump-government-shutdown-quote/

We're talking about funding the Government.

Your issue should be separate and handled accordingly.

HTH

These 2 issues should not be tied together, it's just grandstanding bullsh!t from the left. I say fine, let them own it.

We're talking about funding the Government.

Your issue should be separate and handled accordingly.

HTH

These 2 issues should not be tied together, it's just grandstanding bullsh!t from the left. I say fine, let them own it.

They are tied together as the republicans refuse to address it.

And as of now...they wouldnt even get to 51 as several republicans have said they wont support this.

So there is a CR that cant even get full support of their own party.

Seems its a crappy bill. On top of the inability of the republicans t even address other issues.

They are tied together as the republicans refuse to address it.

And as of now...they wouldnt even get to 51 as several republicans have said they wont support this.

So there is a CR that cant even get full support of their own party.

Seems its a crappy bill. On top of the inability of the republicans t even address other issues.

We'll have to agree to disagree. The Government needs to be funded, that is a stand alone issue and shouldn't have other garbage tied to it.

We'll have to agree to disagree. The Government needs to be funded, that is a stand alone issue and shouldn't have other garbage tied to it.

Then propose a bill that would pass.

Right now it wont wven get all the Republicans to vote for it.

Its a crappy CR from the start.

Right now it wont wven get all the Republicans to vote for it.

Are you Elmer Fudd? You Wascal!

Had the Dems kept their word with Reagan, there would be no reason for DACA. Plain, irrefutable truth.
  • Like 2

Had the Dems kept their word with Reagan, there would be no reason for DACA. Plain, irrefutable truth.

When you have to go back to the 80s...your point is pretty weak.

When you have to go back to the 80s...your point is pretty weak.

So weak you couldn't deny it.

I haven't sung Trump's praises very often but he'd be stupid to fall for the same lie after all this time.

Dems hanging themselves for 800,000 more votes.

Also, helps to keep media off FBI/DOJ scandal.

But it's so much more than 800k.

Only 5% of daca recipients attend college. Less than that graduate.

:thumbsup:

So weak you couldn't deny it.

I haven't sung Trump's praises very often but he'd be stupid to fall for the same lie after all this time.

Great...go back and blame them. Pretty irrelevant in 2018.

Trump had a deal brought to him last week.

He focked that up.

Great...go back and blame them. Pretty irrelevant in 2018.

Trump had a deal brought to him last week.

He focked that up.

No, it isn't at all irrelevant in 2018. Quite the contrary, actually. Anybody with a shred of objectivity can see that.

Trump made it clear, bring me something that includes these things and I'll sign it. Do whatever you want above and beyond these things but these things are a must.

He wasn't asking for much but your side wouldn't budge, as usual. Now you want to blame him.

Wash, rinse, repeat.

No, it isn't at all irrelevant in 2018. Quite the contrary, actually. Anybody with a shred of objectivity can see that.

Trump made it clear, bring me something that includes these things and I'll sign it. Do whatever you want above and beyond these things but these things are a must.

He wasn't asking for much but your side wouldn't budge, as usual. Now you want to blame him.

Wash, rinse, repeat.

Liberals are so dumb. President Trump has built an empire on making deals. For all his faults he's one of the best in the world. They think they can out negotiate him? They can't.

You're exactly right. He has them by the balls

• Like 1

Wash, rinse, repeat.

Liberals are so dumb. President Trump has built an empire on making deals. For all his faults he's one of the best in the world. They think they can out negotiate him? They can't.

Wash, rinse, repeat.

Which of those from Reagan times have anything to do with either party today.

Hold them responsible all you want. We are discussing what goes on next...now.

He was brought a bipartisan bill that included $2.5 billion for border security. Not only did he not sign it...he pissed on it. After he made the bring me whatever line...the White House walked that back after the nuts in the party called him.

So my side wont budge is bs.

Yeah...his negotiations with Mexico and the wall were awesome.

His negotiating skills are severely overrated. And he has found out that running the country isnt like real estate. No bankruptcy to fall back in...cant just threaten to sue or stiff contractors.

By the balls...not at all. You are delusional.

Which of those from Reagan times have anything to do with either party today.

Hold them responsible all you want. We are discussing what goes on next...now.

He was brought a bipartisan bill that included $2.5 billion for border security. Not only did he not sign it...he pissed on it. After he made the bring me whatever line...the White House walked that back after the nuts in the party called him.

So my side wont budge is bs.

"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it".

Some of us remember the last time the Dems pissed on an immigration agreement. You deserve no quarter now.

"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it".

Some of us remember the last time the Dems pissed on an immigration agreement. You deserve no quarter now.

Um...democrats arent the ones pissing in an immigration agreement...quite the opposite thus far.

Um...democrats arent the ones pissing in an immigration agreement...quite the opposite thus far.

Wrong

Wrong

So it wasnt democrats (and republicans) that took a deal to Trump...that he then ranted aboutbshithole countries and killed it?

Odd...cause thats what happened.

Let me know which immigration deal the democrats have done that to...

Why do we need an immigration deal? These people are breaking the law. They deserve zero protection. They should be pissed at their parents for focking them over.

Signed - Bored Progressive