NewbieJr

What if it's found that Trump did help the Russians

https://www.aim.org/special-report/british-role-confirmed-in-trump-spying-scandal/

Remember that blurb put out there that the Brits were the first to see issues with Trump Campaign and Russians? You also remember Judge Nap claiming GCHQ spied on Trump for Obama admin.?

The clown show was worldwide going back to late 2015.

Remember when Sho and the spice girls were saying Trump was nuts for saying he was being spied on? They don't bring that up anymore.
  • Like 1

WASHINGTON, D.C. (Bloomberg) Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein told President Donald Trump last week that he isnt a target of any part of Special Counsel Robert Muellers investigation.

https://rebekahworsham.org/2018/04/19/rosenstein-trump-no-longer-a-target-of-mueller-investigation/

This was already known. Mueller told him that not long ago...it was reported in several places and discussed on this bored...he is not currently a target.

This was already known. Mueller told him that not long ago...it was reported in several places and discussed on this bored...he is not currently a target.

Be 100% honest. Are you surprised nothing more has come from the Meuller investigation?

Be 100% honest. Are you surprised nothing more has come from the Meuller investigation?

A little. However you can go back early on in all of this and see me say that it may not go all the way to Trump but Manafort and Flynn were focked.

I figured a little more would trickle out...but despite the complaints from Trump and the right this has actually gone fast when you look historically at these investigations. Especially with Nunes running interference...I think Mueller has a case for Obstruction on Trump and of hw is dumb enough to testify, they will have him on perjury too.

Clown show of a conspiracy. Same weapons they used against Trump are now lawfully leveled against them. If they were treasonous, seditious traitors I might feel sorry for them.

I think the referral against McCabe might be a trial balloon (no pun intended) to guage the public's consumption of it. Military tribunals for treason/sedition seems the best alternative.

6 months of missing Strzok and Page text to be released to Congress.

Will there be threats to trump or his families lives in there ?

BOOM!

Kislyak attending RNC and 'Global Partners in Diplomacy' (where he spoke with Sessions) was set up by Obama State Dept.

So these clowns walk Kislyak and the Russian Lawyer B!tch into the U.S. SPECIFICALLY to create the Trump Campaign/Russian narrative.

Focking Clown Show.

The House Intelligence Committee on Friday released its final report on the 2016 election, which found "no evidence" of ties between President Trump's campaign and Russia.

http://thehill.com/policy/national-security/385155-house-intel-releases-final-report-on-russian-investigation

You mean the Republican report...since that is all it really was.

You mean the Republican report...since that is all it really was.

:lol:

A report based on actual interviews and evidence. What is it the Leftzis are always saying? Facts have no political bias?

Next thing you know they are going to complain that IG Horowitz is biased.

(anyone seen poor Saints?)

By the end of May they will have turned on Honest Bob, saying he was a Russian plant this entire time.

• Like 1

A report based on actual interviews and evidence. What is it the Leftzis are always saying? Facts have no political bias?

Next thing you know they are going to complain that IG Horowitz is biased.

(anyone seen poor Saints?)

By the end of May they will have turned on Honest Bob, saying he was a Russian plant this entire time.

Except there is a long list of people they didnt interview and documents they failed to look at.

Wont complain at all about the IG. But this was the Republican report...that is undeniable fact.

You might also want to read up about how Manaforts case is going...but I doubt you will really comment there.

https://mobile.twitter.com/LouDobbs/status/990709824395427841

We owe much to (link: http://theconservativetreehouse.com) theconservativetreehouse.com for the best aggregation of developments and events in what has become without question the biggest political scandal in our nation's history. #MAGA @realDonaldTrump #AmericaFirst # TrumpTrain #Dobbs

The Last Refuge

theconservativetreehouse.com

5:50 PM · Apr 29, 2018

Retweets

:first:

• Like 1

https://mobile.twitter.com/LouDobbs/status/990709824395427841

We owe much to (link: http://theconservativetreehouse.com) theconservativetreehouse.com for the best aggregation of developments and events in what has become without question the biggest political scandal in our nation's history. #MAGA @realDonaldTrump #AmericaFirst # TrumpTrain #Dobbs

The Last Refuge

theconservativetreehouse.com

5:50 PM · Apr 29, 2018

Retweets

Lou Dobbs :lol:

I can only imagine how many of shos posts are "down the middle" in this one.

:sleep:

• Like 1

I can only imagine how many of shos posts are "down the middle" in this one.

:sleep:

Is there a middle with this issue?

Except there is a long list of people they didnt interview and documents they failed to look at.

Wont complain at all about the IG. But this was the Republican report...that is undeniable fact.

You might also want to read up about how Manaforts case is going...but I doubt you will really comment there.

Manafort?

Nobody gives a about that establishment/Podesta Group hack. He can rot in prison.

Manafort?

Nobody gives a ###### about that establishment/Podesta Group hack. He can rot in prison.

He was actually only Trumps campaign manager...

It was all a set up. A criminal endeavor.

Anyone denying that is nothing but a hack.

It was all a set up. A criminal endeavor.

Anyone denying that is nothing but a hack.

I'm just glad the progressives have been able to accept the election results with dignity and integrity.

Way to step up to the plate.

I guess that Michelle really meant it with that high/low line.

So, trumps personal lawyer after Trump became president got half a million dollars, Putin length oligarch. Yeah, that's not shady.

No wonder they freaked out when cones office got raided.

So, trumps personal lawyer after Trump became president got half a million dollars, Putin length oligarch. Yeah, that's not shady.

No wonder they freaked out when cones office got raided.

hey that's the same amount bill clinton got for our uranium

What did Cohen trump give ?

hey that's the same amount bill clinton got for our uranium

What did Cohen trump give ?

Bill sold our Uranium now?

Oof

Bill sold our Uranium now?

Oof

Whooooosh

Hur dee hur dee hur ACK-tually Hillary allowed a Russian company to mine our uranium and yes none of it was supposed to go to Russia and yes some did and the fact both the Clinton foundation received massive donation and Rappin Bill got paid half a mill for a 15 minute speech that had nothing to do with then SoS Hitlery ClinTON signing off the deal. u r a hack and Drumph is going to be impeached any minute now. Huuuuuurrrrrrr Duuuuuuuuurrrrr

• Like 1

yep, clueless

No...i speak in facts not fabricated bs that you spew.