NewbieJr

What if it's found that Trump did help the Russians

One link expressly states "Destroyed" in the title. Another has Brazile stating the DNC didn't hold on to the (servers). Are you seriously arguing that there is any meaningful difference between "destroying" and her statement of not holding on to the servers? Especially when she says that in response to a question about destroying the servers?

Standard practice for computer forensic examination is to preserve the original machine and make copies of its hard drive or whatever it is, not destroy or get rid of the original. Working with a copy, or supposed copy provided to you by someone else, you could never really be sure if you had a complete copy of all of the data that was on the machine. That's the point of going to the original. Your claim of "standard practice" based on your vast experience is a joke. This is another example of you trying to get over on an appeal to authority, which you don't really have. This is just more evidence of your worthlessness.

The title states it...in single quotes. And it never stated servers (as you have been told by both me and Saints.

Are you seriously arguing that putting that in the title like that is something?

Thats your supposed link here?

and my guess is you believe they were destroyed...without evidence...just as you believe other things...without evidence supporting it...

But then you also don't believe Russia hacking has been shown...despite evidence saying so as well as just about every sane person stating it happened.

Its really funny.

My claim of standard practice is a joke? Really? So you don't think standard practice is the first thing you do is make a copy? You better try backing that up with something....but you won't.

My worthlessness...this is still yet a funny claim given your dismissal of facts...and the assertions you have been making in here.

Really funny.

"why would we hold on to servers that were filled with malware and spyware?"

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2017/11/08/tucker_carlson_vs_donna_brazile_on_dnc_servers_why_didnt_dnc_turn_everything_over_to_fbi.html

So where are the servers now? A landfill?

Tucker is the one who says servers here. He leads her into it. Brazille isn't the sharpest tack on this point. However the point she made generally, about the fact that this was after the FBI had everything they needed, and not only that had coordinated with and instructed DNC and Crowdstrike on everything they needed, and also the point about infected hardware and software posing a risk for future users, is valid. It's totally true. And not only that the data point earliest in time is the most valuable and really the only one that matters, reinspecting software and hardware months after an alleged incident has already been investigated is almost worthless. Again if you want to criticize the FBI for not insisting on an inspection themselves, especially for optics like we see here, I might agree but the reality is there is absolutely nothing wrong with the way they did it.

So you think Nunes can interfere in an on going murder investigation? Under what jurisdiction?

The guy interferes in the biggest investigation in America every day he goes to work. A federal investigation of a national security matter would overtake every investigation in the country, it's not even close.

https://r.search.yahoo.com/_ylt=AwrE1yAoL6lasw0AzStx.9w4;_ylu=X3oDMTEydnRrczJrBGNvbG8DYmYxBHBvcwM4BHZ0aWQDQjU0NjhfMQRzZWMDc3I-/RV=2/RE=1521065896/RO=10/RU=https%3a%2f%2fwww.dhs.gov%2fnews%2f2016%2f12%2f29%2fjoint-dhs-odni-fbi-statement-russian-malicious-cyber-activity/RK=2/RS=Slanm1RWZEv_Em9Ofzgc0MV.tZw-

Where is the NSA on that report? It was FBI, DNI and DHS. NSA was not on board.

Again, you want to believe what you want to believe but the evidence points in the opposite direction. You can keep saying "yeah but the FBI has great investigators" or "why would a company risk that" and it won't alter the facts.

There's clear evidence the Obama DOJ/FBI colluded with HRC/DNC to rig the election. It had been going on prior to Trump nomination and that's why it was worth it. Crimes were already committed and too much was already at stake so they doubled down.

Also, what is Crowdstrike? Look into where they're based out of and who is part of it.

ODNI encompasses the NSA:

The Director of National Intelligence serves as the head of the Intelligence Community, overseeing and directing the implementation of the National Intelligence Program budget and serving as the principal advisor to the President, the National Security Council, and the Homeland Security Council for intelligence matters related to national security.

Working together with the Principal Deputy DNI and with the assistance of Mission Managers and Deputy Directors, the Office of the DNI's goal is to effectively integrate foreign, military and domestic intelligence in defense of the homeland and of United States interests abroad.

The U.S. Intelligence Community is composed of the following 17 organizations:

Two independent agencies—the Office of the Director of National Intelligence (ODNI) and the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA);

Eight Department of Defense elements—the Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA), the National Security Agency (NSA), the National Geospatial- Intelligence Agency (NGA), the National Reconnaissance Office (NRO), and intelligence elements of the four DoD services; the Army, Navy, Marine Corps, and Air Force.

Seven elements of other departments and agencies—the Department of Energy’s Office of Intelligence and Counter-Intelligence; the Department of Homeland Security’s Office of Intelligence and Analysis and U.S. Coast Guard Intelligence; the Department of Justice’s Federal Bureau of Investigation and the Drug Enforcement Agency’s Office of National Security Intelligence; the Department of State’s Bureau of Intelligence and Research; and the Department of the Treasury’s Office of Intelligence and Analysis.

They speak for the CIA and DIA as well among others..

The title states it...in single quotes. And it never stated servers (as you have been told by both me and Saints.

Are you seriously arguing that putting that in the title like that is something?

Thats your supposed link here?

and my guess is you believe they were destroyed...without evidence...just as you believe other things...without evidence supporting it...

But then you also don't believe Russia hacking has been shown...despite evidence saying so as well as just about every sane person stating it happened.

Its really funny.

My claim of standard practice is a joke? Really? So you don't think standard practice is the first thing you do is make a copy? You better try backing that up with something....but you won't.

My worthlessness...this is still yet a funny claim given your dismissal of facts...and the assertions you have been making in here.

Really funny.

We have a witness with personal knowledge of the situation, which is good enough for me. Standard practice is to make a copy of the original, which no one can verify was done. CS can say it was done, but you'd be a fool to take their word for it. It certainly wasn't done by the gov't. Sorry, you're not moving the needle here. You're still worthless, but at least you've stopped saying the IC verified a Russian hack.

No reason not to trust Crowdstrike since they have the former number 3 at the FBI. Oh wait.....the number one and two as well as Strzok, Page, Priestep, Baker of the current FBI at the time Crowdstrike was hired weren't up to anything.

So if I understand you correctly:

- You're upset that the FBI did not do an independent forensic analysis using their own team.

- But you think the FBI is incurably corrupt and cannot be trusted and the fact that Crowdstrike had a former no. 3 FBI leader overseeing its analysis and coordinating with the FBI is NOT ok.

So the FBI couldn't do it, but they should have done it, and someone independent should have done it, but an independent company brought in to do it wasn't the right thing to do because the FBI directed them but didn't do its own analysis, but they never should have done it in the first place.

Tucker is the one who says servers here. He leads her into it. Brazille isn't the sharpest tack on this point. However the point she made generally, about the fact that this was after the FBI had everything they needed, and not only that had coordinated with and instructed DNC and Crowdstrike on everything they needed, and also the point about infected hardware and software posing a risk for future users, is valid. It's totally true. And not only that the data point earliest in time is the most valuable and really the only one that matters, reinspecting software and hardware months after an alleged incident has already been investigated is almost worthless. Again if you want to criticize the FBI for not insisting on an inspection themselves, especially for optics like we see here, I might agree but the reality is there is absolutely nothing wrong with the way they did it.

So what if he "leads her into it", she gave the answer. Was he twisting her arm or something? According to her, the FBI apparently accepted copies made by someone else of some information. If so, the FBI blows. It still wasn't able to analyze the original equipment, which is key here.

So what if he "leads her into it", she gave the answer. Was he twisting her arm or something? According to her, the FBI apparently accepted copies made by someone else of some information. If so, the FBI blows. It still wasn't able to analyze the original equipment, which is key here.

There is no difference between a vendor following FBI direction to make a data copy and the FBI making a data copy. I discussed this farther up. If you think someone at Crowdstrike with a former FBI officer overseeing things in the system and working with the FBI, knowing that there will be an FBI analysis, followed by Congressional analysis and probably by the team of whoever is indicted out of this, would actually try to muck with data or metadata in a major national security investigation you must think they are sheer absolutely insane.

Looks like Andy McCabe won't make it till Sunday. No pension for you!

We have a witness with personal knowledge of the situation, which is good enough for me. Standard practice is to make a copy of the original, which no one can verify was done. CS can say it was done, but you'd be a fool to take their word for it. It certainly wasn't done by the gov't. Sorry, you're not moving the needle here. You're still worthless, but at least you've stopped saying the IC verified a Russian hack.

:lol:

So again, to be clear - he has not been fired. If anything this should prove he hasn't been yet. But yeah it looks like that might happen.

Everyones lying...except Trump and Puts n...those guys are honest.

The lack of logic is astounding.

So again, to be clear - he has not been fired. If anything this should prove he hasn't been yet. But yeah it looks like that might happen.

They were giving him time to flip. He didn't. Buh-bye. And stay in town, we'll be seeing you again

- NYT.

Mr. McCabe is ensnared in an internal review that includes an examination of his decision in 2016 to allow F.B.I. officials to speak with reporters about an investigation into the Clinton Foundation. The Justice Department’s inspector general concluded that Mr. McCabe was not forthcoming during the review, according to the people briefed on the matter. That yet-to-be-released report triggered an F.B.I. disciplinary process that recommended his termination — leaving Mr. Sessions to either accept or reverse that decision.

Under F.B.I. rules, internal reports are referred to the bureau’s Office of Professional Responsibility, which makes disciplinary recommendations. Mr. McCabe can appeal that recommendation to the attorney general.

- I have to say if the OPR made the recommendation it is what it is.

So if I understand you correctly:

- You're upset that the FBI did not do an independent forensic analysis using their own team.

- But you think the FBI is incurably corrupt and cannot be trusted and the fact that Crowdstrike had a former no. 3 FBI leader overseeing its analysis and coordinating with the FBI is NOT ok.

So the FBI couldn't do it, but they should have done it, and someone independent should have done it, but an independent company brought in to do it wasn't the right thing to do because the FBI directed them but didn't do its own analysis, but they never should have done it in the first place.

It's clear you'll never see the truth. You'll always have a "yeah but".

The FBI had a relationship, illegally from the FISC report with the contractorvthey let investigate a National Security issue.

You should be apalled.

The FBI had a relationship, illegally from the FISC report with the contractorvthey let investigate a National Security issue.

You should be apalled.

Well please just explain this: if you don't trust the FBI, and if you don't trust Crowdstrike because they had an FBI embedded in it and other stuff, then who do you think should have done the inspection of the DNC network?

There is no difference between a vendor following FBI direction to make a data copy and the FBI making a data copy. I discussed this farther up. If you think someone at Crowdstrike with a former FBI officer overseeing things in the system and working with the FBI, knowing that there will be an FBI analysis, followed by Congressional analysis and probably by the team of whoever is indicted out of this, would actually try to muck with data or metadata in a major national security investigation you must think they are sheer absolutely insane.

Last time today boys. James Comey, given all the minuses about that fockstick, testified to Congress that he would have preferred to have the FBI examine the original equipment, but that the DNC did not provide access. The FBI agreed to take the CS analysis. You inserted the unfounded "vendor following an FBI direction". It's the other way around; the DNC told the FBI to accept their vendor's analysis.

• Like 1

Last time today boys. James Comey, given all the minuses about that fockstick, testified to Congress that he would have preferred to have the FBI examine the original equipment, but that the DNC did not provide access. The FBI agreed to take the CS analysis. You inserted the unfounded "vendor following an FBI direction". It's the other way around; the DNC told the FBI to accept their vendor's analysis.

It's not unfounded, it's in the article you posted:

“The person we hired was the former No. 3 at the FBI, and they worked it out. They got a list from the FBI of things the FBI wanted, and in that list of items that the FBI requested they asked for a replica or an exact copy of everything we had from our server..."

- PJ Media.

if a source familiar with the thinking of someone told politico he's getting fired, would you buy it then?
  • Like 1

if a source familiar with the thinking of someone told politico he's getting fired, would you buy it then?

Yes. The point is he hasn't finished the process. The NYT report is that there has been a recommendation that he be fired. That's new. He still is not as of yet fired.

Well please just explain this: if you don't trust the FBI, and if you don't trust Crowdstrike because they had an FBI embedded in it and other stuff, then who do you think should have done the inspection of the DNC network?

I would have trusted an FBI investigation more because someone in the FBI or I.G.'s office could follow up years later if need be because they would still have the evidence, etc. Right now they can refer back to what.....Only what the DNC/Crowdstrike provided.

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2018/03/14/fbi-office-of-professional-responsibility-recommends-ag-jeff-sesssions-fire-andrew-mccabe/

And now FBI OPR recommends Sessions fire McCabe. You know him, right? He's the one trying to run out clock and retire.

Yeah.....nothing to that FBI conspiracy goobly gook.

Focking clown show.

• Like 1

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2018/03/14/fbi-office-of-professional-responsibility-recommends-ag-jeff-sesssions-fire-andrew-mccabe/

And now FBI OPR recommends Sessions fire McCabe. You know him, right? He's the one trying to run out clock and retire.

Yeah.....nothing to that FBI conspiracy goobly gook.

Focking clown show.

Well they're running out of time, 48 hours left. I'm sure they will give him the shiv out of spite but it does appear it will happen.

I would have trusted an FBI investigation more because someone in the FBI or I.G.'s office could follow up years later if need be because they would still have the evidence, etc. Right now they can refer back to what.....Only what the DNC/Crowdstrike provided.

Yes, as directed by the FBI.

Yes, as directed by the FBI.

The FBI dulidn't direct Crowdstrike or at least not what we're being told. The DNC supposedly denied them.

Of course there are other theories....

The FBI dulidn't direct Crowdstrike or at least not what we're being told. The DNC supposedly denied them.

Of course there are other theories....

Well I'm referring to the PJMedia link that CO posted, and you responded to my comment on that by objecting that the ex-FBI guy working for Crowdstrike and getting instruction from the FBI on what they wanted was a bad idea.

Well they're running out of time, 48 hours left. I'm sure they will give him the shiv out of spite but it does appear it will happen.

Shiv him going out the door for spite? Laughable. This seditious focker's pension is the last thing on his mind. Avoiding Federal Pound Him in the A$$ Prison is numero uno right now.

If he survives that, Terry McAuliff might give him and his wife another $700,000 donation. But then again, he's got no other Hillary investigation to rig.

Yes.

And there it is. This exchange tells you everything you need to know about this thread.

And there it is. This exchange tells you everything you need to know about this thread.

Sure, I agree with that. I posted the article explaining he would be fired this week. That's what I was referring to in the portion you deleted.

You should be apalled.

It has been really sad to Saints devolve over the past few years.

Once upon a time he was a man in search of answers.

Now he is just a less whiny version of Sho.

The investigation results said no evidence of Trump colluding with Russia. Right, wrong, true, false, whatever, that’s the result so there’s nothing more to it, he didn’t collude. I don’t like beating dead horses. If shady Russians were involved in anything, it seems he wasn’t a part of it.

The investigation results said no evidence of Trump colluding with Russia. Right, wrong, true, false, whatever, thats the result so theres nothing more to it, he didnt collude. I dont like beating dead horses. If shady Russians were involved in anything, it seems he wasnt a part of it.

The Republicans has n the House intel

Committee said this...not the actual investigation.

You realize the report you are saying shows no collusion...wasnt actually looking for any...right?

So President Trump brought another round of sanctions against Russia. Sounds like a guy intimidated by Putin. Libtards go silent.

Thank goodness the Dems have school shootings and pornstars.

Newly uncovered text messages between FBI officials Peter Strzok and Lisa Page suggest a possible coordination between high-ranking officials at the Obama White House, CIA, FBI, Justice Department and former Senate Democratic leadership in the early stages of the investigation into alleged collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia, according to GOP congressional investigators on Wednesday.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/03/28/documents-suggest-possible-coordination-between-cia-fbi-obama-wh-and-dem-officials-early-in-trump-russia-probe-investigators.html