Sign in to follow this  
BLS

I don't want to conspiracy theory it.....but what the F is going on?

I'm actually just having a laugh at those that claim Wikileaks is the only legit news source.

They are linking to some former NSA employee's Twitter . Supposedly the guy has connects inside the IC that are saying Trump used Russian Intelligence Services to spy on Americans, and when the smoke clears, he will die in prison.

:dunno:

But Wikileaks is a legit news source. It might be the most legit.

I'm actually just having a laugh at those that claim Wikileaks is the only legit news source.

They are linking to some former NSA employee's Twitter . Supposedly the guy has connects inside the IC that are saying Trump used Russian Intelligence Services to spy on Americans, and when the smoke clears, he will die in prison.

:dunno:

These people that used to love the name Reagan believe what Russia Today and the Kremlin say more than they believ American Intelligence Agencies.

It's pathetic

I just really think you all are overthinking it. You keep looking for a partisan viewpoint, a party to blame, etc. Bringing up Clinton investigations, Obama loyal operatives, Old guards that don't like the way Trump does things.....Sure, all those things exist and don't exist, but by going down that road and thinking they are behind it, you have to make tons of assumptions that all I have to work perfectly or the theory collapses.

Just go back to what I posted at the beginning of the thread. I make ONE assumption. The Cris Steele Dossier is essentially accurate. With that one assumption, pretty much everything makes sense. It answers most every question.

All hail William of Occam.

See, this is what I'm trying to get at. Throw out the partisan politics.

Something's fucky.

I get it, people LOATHE Trump, and I understand why.

But Trump got elected because he wanted to drain the swamp. If he was really going to do that or not, for the purposes of this discussion, is irrelevant.

However, what scares me is an DC outsider is already on the ropes. THAT is what should scare us all.

What should scare us all is the fact that there have been numerous signs that Trump has had dealings with Russia and refuses to ever say a bad thing about Putin, Manafort and Flynn have both been caught talking to Russian intelligence, and the Russians have buzzed one of our ships and have a war ship 3o miles off the coast of Connecticut, and he hasn't said a single thing about it. And the Republicans only want to investigate where the leak came from. Not the fact that there are behind-the-scene dealings with our biggest adversary.

Something's fucky.

But Trump got elected because he wanted to drain the swamp. If he was really going to do that or not, for the purposes of this discussion, is irrelevant.

However, what scares me is an DC outsider is already on the ropes. THAT is what should scare us all.

Well...then this news won't sit well with you.

When Trump called Lockheed Martin about the cost of the F-35 jets, he allowed Boeing's CEO to listen in on the phone call.

https://www.bloomberg.com/politics/articles/2017-02-16/trump-s-f-35-calls-came-with-a-surprise-rival-ceo-was-listening

How does THIS information leak out? I doubt heavily it's someone from the intelligence community. This seems like a leak directly from someone in the White House.

Something's fucky.

Because the D.C. Outsider is an incompetent boob who came in guns a blazing insulting the media. Intelligence Community and Judiciary.

Oh...and has shown he does any know what he's really doing when it comes to governing.

When Trump called Lockheed Martin about the cost of the F-35 jets, he allowed Boeing's CEO to listen in on the phone call.

https://www.bloomberg.com/politics/articles/2017-02-16/trump-s-f-35-calls-came-with-a-surprise-rival-ceo-was-listening

How does THIS information leak out? I doubt heavily it's someone from the intelligence community. This seems like a leak directly from someone in the White House.

Trying to run the country like his business...and pissing people off.

Something's fucky.

I assume you've seen the reports stating that our Intelligence Agencies are now withholding higher level info from the White House. I assume you've seen the reports that other countries Intelligence Agencies are now withholding info from our agencies that they used to share. It's just further evidence.

We've been hearing "Country over Party" a lot lately. I personally believe that our Intelligence Community has for the most part actually lived that mantra for most of their existence.....But everyone buying into partisan politics and fake media and yelling has to come up with a complex theory that somehow explains why our Intelligence Communities and those around the world have now decided they are now Democrats (I'd have assumed the opposite historically) and want to take down Trump...yes, we can get there with some effort, but it sure does take a lot of assumptions to make it work.

Or we can just apply Occam's Razor and assume that dossier (or something equally as damning) is legit, and everything is explained. It's just the simplest explanation.

Trying to run the country like his business...and pissing people off.

I don't know how this particular story will unfold...nor do I know whether it'll be covered in-depth.

What I do know is, and this is strictly from what I know from my job...

If one of our buyers was calling Nike and allowed adidas' reps to listen in, it'd be a death kneel for doing business with Nike.

or Boeing?

I don't know how this particular story will unfold...nor do I know whether it'll be covered in-depth.

What I do know is, and this is strictly from what I know from my job...

If one of our buyers was calling Nike and allowed adidas' reps to listen in, it'd be a death kneel for doing business with Nike.

so what is lockheed going to do? stop sucking from the government? yeah right

so what is lockheed going to do? stop sucking from the government? yeah right

You clearly don't understand business. And seeing how Lockheed and Boeing are the only two contractors competing for the T-X trainer contract, the fact that Trump is doing things like that should cause some trepidation.

I assume you've seen the reports stating that our Intelligence Agencies are now withholding higher level info from the White House. I assume you've seen the reports that other countries Intelligence Agencies are now withholding info from our agencies that they used to share. It's just further evidence.

you've been fake newsed

you've been fake newsed

Quite possibly. Here is one article:

http://observer.com/2017/02/donald-trump-administration-mike-flynn-russian-embassy/

The Spy Revolt Against Trump Begins

Our Intelligence Community is so worried by the unprecedented problems of the Trump administration—not only do senior officials possess troubling ties to the Kremlin, there are nagging questions about basic competence regarding Team Trump—that it is beginning to withhold intelligence from a White House which our spies do not trust.

It may be fake news, but here is a plot twist for you.

The New York Observer is a news website which focuses on the city's culture, real estate, media, politics and the entertainment and publishing industries. Its current owner, Jared Kushner, is Donald Trump's son-in-law and a senior advisor to him

:music_guitarred:

Robert Harwood has TURNED DOWN Donald Trump's offer to be National Security Advisor.

Ouch!!! The hits keep coming. Worst first month evah!

Robert Harwood has TURNED DOWN Donald Trump's offer to be National Security Advisor.

@jaketapper A friend of Harward's says he was reluctant to take NSA job bc the WH seems so chaotic; says Harward called the offer a "#### sandwich."

Also like 6 White House staffers fired for failing their background checks.

@jaketapper A friend of Harward's says he was reluctant to take NSA job bc the WH seems so chaotic; says Harward called the offer a "#### sandwich."

Also like 6 White House staffers fired for failing their background checks.

"A friend". CNN is perfect for you.

"A friend". CNN is perfect for you.

So you think it's fake news that Harwood turned down Trump? The worst first month for a president in US history got even worse. He is already a punch line.

So you think it's fake news that Harwood turned down Trump? The worst first month for a president in US history got even worse. He is already a punch line.

Did I say that? That would be pretty stupid. That's your thing. Im pointing out the source of the quote is "a friend" and CNN actually goes with that. Stop salivating, take a breath, and read.

Did I say that? That would be pretty stupid. That's your thing. Im pointing out the source of the quote is "a friend" and CNN actually goes with that. Stop salivating, take a breath, and read.

you've had another rough week, Ross.

you've had another rough week, Ross.

Sure. And who's Ross?

What happened was that the deep state globalists are attempting a coup of this administration through the constant drone of their aligned media outlets (CIA - Washington Post, CNN, State Dep't. - NY Times). If Flynn, a member of the incoming administration, spoke to a Russian diplomat about sanctions or the Russian response to those sanctions, it seems entirely responsible to me to do so. Now the deep state has to bolster its story with Manafort. The Steele dossier was complete hogwash and everyone knows it, except to the extent you don't like this President and his Nationalist and anti-globalist policies. Then it becomes another piece in a vague and shadowy smear campaign tied to the eternal boogeyman that is Russia. Which, not ironically, seems to mimic completely Soviet political smear campaigns of the not too distant past.

Meanwhile, the U.S. arms Jihadis waging war on an innocent Syrian population, while US politicians pose for pictures with these mass murderers. Russia opposed and continues to oppose them with direct force and stifled their plans. Even before this the US supported a coup in the Ukraine, which Russia to large extent countered. Russia, for opposing US globalist ambitions, is enemy No. 1.

If Trump is to implement his version of gov't., he has to get rid of all the holdover elements of the CIA, FBI and State Dep't., which he probably can't do immediately because it will screw up ongoing overt and covert ops. and compromise operatives.

Good to see you be in the know and post this. I wish more people could realize all of this. TRUTH!

Good to see you be in the know and post this. I wish more people could realize all of this. TRUTH!

Except it's not truth. You all are seriously living in a complete alternate reality..

Hell...even Trump admitted the damn leaks were real...

Except it's not truth. You all are seriously living in a complete alternate reality..

Hell...even Trump admitted the damn leaks were real...

Not even talking about that. Read all of what he wrote again and try to see the big picture. Our Country under Obama had an agenda not in the best interest of the United States, armed Jihidists in Syria who killed Syrians. This caused the entire Refugee exodus from Syria. It was caused by the UNITED STATES. I was relieved when Russia and Assad won. The United States was the bad guys, not Russia, not Assad.

READ about the DEEP STATE.

Trump sees this and will do his damn best to end it and get the corrupt influence out of Washington as much as he possibly can, at least I hope he does.

Not even talking about that. Read all of what he wrote again and try to see the big picture. Our Country under Obama had an agenda not in the best interest of the United States, armed Jihidists in Syria who killed Syrians. This caused the entire Refugee exodus from Syria. It was caused by the UNITED STATES. I was relieved when Russia and Assad won. The United States was the bad guys, not Russia, not Assad.

Trump see this and will do his damn best to end it and get the corrupt influence out of Washington as much as he possibly can.

We have armed insurgents for years under many different administrations. I'd agree that it's sucks and typically comes back to bite us in the ass.

But claiming Russia isn't the bad guys...they aren't doing crap about ISIS. Corruptintel...BS...especially in comparison with the Trump admin.

Most of his post was complete crap.

Well, Flynn's goose is cooked now. You can debate whether or not you agree with the Logan Act. You can try to diminish a (at the time) 'civilian' undermining a sitting President,'s sanctions and, apparently, you can blame the global illuminatti for Trump being a raving shiit-show of a human being. (I mean seriously, who TALKS like he does?)

However, Breaking news is that Flynn is now caught lying to the Feebs.- When confronted by the FBI told them he didn't talk about sanctions) Yet, he should have known that they had actual TRANSCRIPTS of the conversations. - And those conversations say he did exactly that.

That's called lying to the FBI - and it's a federal crime. And in this case, a damn sticky one to try and get out of.

Ironic that the guy saying "lock her up" for HRC lying to the Feebs - is likely going to be the guy getting locked up. Now, the only question is, will he roll over on his boss?

Stay tuned.

The Deep Space Globalists?? Oh, good Lord. :doh: :doh:

Well, Flynn's goose is cooked now. [rest of post]

No it's not.

Trump's DOJ would have to prosecute him. There's a better chance of Sho Nuff and Drobeski taking in a movie together and splitting the popcorn down the middle

Quit being so dramatic, William Harrison had the worst ever, no matter how many rats jump off the boat

We've been hearing "Country over Party" a lot lately. I personally believe that our Intelligence Community has for the most part actually lived that mantra for most of their existence.....But everyone buying into partisan politics and fake media and yelling has to come up with a complex theory that somehow explains why our Intelligence Communities and those around the world have now decided they are now Democrats (I'd have assumed the opposite historically) and want to take down Trump...yes, we can get there with some effort, but it sure does take a lot of assumptions to make it work.

Or we can just apply Occam's Razor and assume that dossier (or something equally as damning) is legit, and everything is explained. It's just the simplest explanation.

This dossier thing, rightly or wrongly, is starting to get legs. Prediction: Trump has too many skeletons in his closet to survive this presidency. Trump = Hillary...fact.

1. So now the NYT has a story about the Obama White House scrambling to preserve a trail of evidence of Russia-Trump connections out of fear it would all be covered up once Trump took over. Apparently the British and Dutch were involved, as some of the meetings between Trump people and Russian officials took place in Europe.

2. And now we are learning that Sessions lied when he said he didn't deal with Russia during the campaign.

2. The FBI decided the Christopher Steele, writer of that the pee pee dossier, was legit enough that they were going to pay him to keep investigating until it all went public.

Occam's Razor.....either some shady stuff went on....or it didn't and we now have to come up with assumptions and theories to explain away another few pieces of evidence.

The brits never get it wrong.

US Senate calls on British spy Chris Steele to give evidence on explosive Trump-Russia dossier
Kim Sengupta Defence Editor

Christopher Steele, the former MI6 spy who prepared the explosive Trump report, has been approached about testifying before the US Senate Intelligence Committee’s investigation into the new President’s alleged links with Russia, The Independent can reveal.

Mr Steele’s friends say it is currently unlikely he would be willing to travel to the US. But it is understood Democrats – as well as some Republicans – in Congress are prepared to facilitate discreet initial meetings in the UK or on other neutral territory.

John McCain, the former Republican presidential candidate, and chairman of the Senate Armed Services Committee, sent an intermediary to London in November last year to collect Mr Steele’s dossier, which was subsequently passed personally by the Senator to FBI director James Comey.

And Mr Steele had, while carrying out his Trump inquiry, himself liaised for regular periods with the bureau.

Mr Trump has personally attacked Mr Steele, declaring the report on the Kremlin connection by the former MI6 officer as a fabricated work, put together by a “failed spy”.

In reality, Mr Steele was, and continues to be, held in high regard by British security and intelligence services as well as the American security officials who worked with him in the past.

It emerged this week that the FBI had, at one stage, proposed to pay him to continue his investigation into Mr Trump and his associates.

Trump denies team had contact with Russia during election campaign

But that deal fell through and Mr Steele ultimately continued to work without pay because he was so worried by what he was discovering.

Mr Steele has not yet responded to requests to meet with Senate officials – described as informal at this stage – for testimony, which have come over the last fortnight. But friends say he may be willing to speak about his investigation to senators and US officials if certain security conditions are met.

The development comes amid fresh revelations of the Trump administration’s interaction with the Russians. It has emerged that Jeff Sessions, the Attorney General, was in contact with Moscow’s ambassador to the US during the election campaign.

Mr Trump’s national security adviser, Lieutenant General Michael Flynn, was forced to resign after details of similar communications surfaced last month.

It has also emerged that in the last days of Barack Obama’s presidency, officials were so worried that the incoming Trump administration would try to suppress or destroy incriminating material that they passed on information to the intelligence agencies and senior figures in Congress.

There is now similar concern that the Trump White House is trying to sabotage the Russia investigations. Democrats have asked for an inquiry into attempts by White House chief of staff, Reince Priebus, to get the FBI to dismiss media reports about members of Mr Trump’s coterie contacting Russian officials.

The drive to contact Mr Steele and others, according to those familiar with the issue, is to try and ensure that as much information as possible is gathered by the Senate Intelligence Committee.

The committee is carrying out its own investigation, separate from one being conducted by the FBI, on the Russian links and attempts by the Kremlin to interfere in the American political process. There will, however, be mutual sharing of relevant material.

The controversial orders Donald Trump has already issued

The Washington Post this week reported the plan by the FBI to pay Mr Steele, who was one of MI6’s foremost Russia specialists, to continue his inquiries.

The Independent understands that the offer came after the discovery of a campaign of cyber hacking on state electoral systems in September, which led to a public charge against Moscow by the Obama administration.

Mr Steele became involved in the Trump investigation through the Washington-based firm Fusion GPS, which had been hired by Republican opponents of Mr Trump in September 2015.

In June 2016, Mr Steele joined up with the team. In July, Mr Trump won the Republican nomination and the Democrats became new employers of Mr Steele and Fusion GPS. With that contract due to come to an end with the election, the FBI stepped in with its offer of funding.

Mr Steele has been regularly supplying information to the FBI. In June last year, for instance, he produced a memo which went to the bureau stating that Mr Trump’s campaign team had agreed to a Russian request to dilute attention on Moscow’s intervention in Ukraine.

Four days later Mr Trump stated that he would recognise Moscow’s annexation of Crimea: officials involved in his campaign having already asked the Republican party’s election platform to remove a pledge for military assistance to the Ukrainian government against separatist rebels in the east of the country.

Mr Steele claimed the Trump campaign was taking this path because it was aware that the Russians were hacking Democratic Party emails. The same day that Mr Trump spoke about Crimea, he called on the Kremlin to hack Hillary Clinton’s emails.

However, Mr Steele became increasingly frustrated that the FBI was failing to take action on the intelligence from others as well as him.

He came to believe there was a cover-up, that a cabal within the bureau blocked a thorough inquiry into Mr Trump, focusing instead on the investigation into Hillary Clinton’s emails. The MI6 officer’s passing of information to the FBI ceased in December last year.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/donald-trump-russia-christopher-steele-dossier-us-senate-intelligence-hotel-british-spy-mi6-evidence-a7608456.html

Occam's Razor....

The dossier being true is one assumption that explains almost everything.

Or we can believe in secret people making moves, funding protests, reaching deep into the government and media and business world....These shadowy figures have to keep everyone that knows about their secret agenda quiet. They get the media to go along, the intelligence communities to go along, the Russians to even act a certain way. They even have to get Trump's team (who is the victim) to do things like not issue denials but instead try to point fingers at the leaks.....Man, that all sounds complicated and ripe for failure when it only takes one mess up to bring down the whole secret plan.

Precisely what happened..........

• Like 1

Precisely what happened..........

So which is it again?....The FBI, CIA, etc are Democrats? ....Or this particular President is such bad news that all Republicans and Democrats and Intelligence Agencies have come together in agreement and decided this guy has to go?

Ockams Razor amigo.

So which is it again?....The FBI, CIA, etc are Democrats? ....Or this particular President is such bad news that all Republicans and Democrats and Intelligence Agencies have come together in agreement and decided this guy has to go?

No ship Sherlock. Now you're getting it.