Sign in to follow this  
edjr

Time to find a new commish.

I :wub: this league already.

Not only does it reek of disorganization and failure, it reeks of tards and wanna be tards. :headbanger:

I :wub: this league already.

Not only does it reek of disorganization and failure, it reeks of tards and wanna be tards. :headbanger:

Sounds like you would be perfect for commissioner. :cheers:

Sounds like you would be perfect for commissioner. :cheers:

Or at the very least do the boring parts. Edjr doesn't mind continuing to do all the fun parts.

:banana:

Or at the very least do the boring parts. Edjr doesn't mind continuing to do all the fun parts.

I'm real good at forgetting important things...Does this help?

I'm real good at forgetting important things...Does this help?

Our current commish regularly forgets to wear a condom. You sound like a perfect replacement.

So we're focked :( :thumbsdown:

You should be the commish. Then we can take advantage of MFL's handicap discount.

You should be the commish. Then we can take advantage of MFL's handicap discount.

I doubt I could handle commishing a league with such high maintenance owners. :ninja:

I doubt I could handle commishing a league with such high maintenance owners. :ninja:

From what I understand about this league so far, you being a good commish shouldn't be much harder than your daily colostomy bag changing. :dunno:

Gary for commish :banana:

To be honest, I am too! As weird as it sounds, the chaos is also part of the allure. I'm a bit worried I'd kill all the fun, if I took over as commish. I'm a bit OCD, and would need things pretty simple and tidy.

To be honest, I am too! As weird as it sounds, the chaos is also part of the allure. I'm a bit worried I'd kill all the fun, if I took over as commish. I'm a bit OCD, and would need things pretty simple and tidy.

:thumbsup:

So, we still need a nominee. Wonder what 29guests is doing this year.

I could be wrong, but edjr seems likes he had has it with the rules, voting, drafting etc part of being the commish...and wants someone to take that part over. We all know edjr is totally to be trusted with the money and the running of the site I bet he could do in his sleep. edjr, Would you do this kind of split of commish duties or do you want a clean break and no more commish duties at all?

I agree it's a good league but it shouldn't be a hassle for anyone. I think I'm more excited I've been in awhile about this league...I'd like it to continue if we can.

:thumbsup:

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Are we focked or what.... :unsure:

I think we are. The new guy draft and the picks that were traded are in conflict with each other, correct. Add in no one stepping up to take control of this train wreck and here we sit in never ending limbo...

I look forward to viewing the real NFL draft through the prism of the dynasty league. If dndl draft order is not set in stone by the time the nfl draft starts I'm out. I don't care if the future traded picks stand or not, if we just go inverse order of finish last year, do a weighted lottery, or just re-roll for order....I just want to know what it is.

I read the other day that most dynasty leagues fold within five years. This would be our fifth year. Considering this is the special olympics of dynasty leagues, we have had a good run. Would love for it to continue, but at this point it is starting to grate on me.

I think we are. The new guy draft and the picks that were traded are in conflict with each other, correct. Add in no one stepping up to take control of this train wreck and here we sit in never ending limbo...

I look forward to viewing the real NFL draft through the prism of the dynasty league. If dndl draft order is not set in stone by the time the nfl draft starts I'm out. I don't care if the future traded picks stand or not, if we just go inverse order of finish last year, do a weighted lottery, or just re-roll for order....I just want to know what it is.

I read the other day that most dynasty leagues fold within five years. This would be our fifth year. Considering this is the special olympics of dynasty leagues, we have had a good run. Would love for it to continue, but at this point it is starting to grate on me.

I fear you are right. Plus, the NFL draft is in less than two weeks. :(

I fear you are right. Plus, the NFL draft is in less than two weeks. :(

This is our concern, Dude. :banana:

Why do you guys feel we need things active before the NFL draft? My first instinct is that we never have and wouldn't want to be making moves before the NFL draft.

Why do you guys feel we need things active before the NFL draft? My first instinct is that we never have and wouldn't want to be making moves before the NFL draft.

I just want to know the DNDL draft order rounds 1-5 prior to the NFL draft...don't need to be active.

I just want to know the DNDL draft order rounds 1-5 prior to the NFL draft...don't need to be active.

I don't disagree with wanting to know it obviously, but I guess I dont understand why it's a make or break thing to know before the draft.

I don't disagree with wanting to know it obviously, but I guess I dont understand why it's a make or break thing to know before the draft.

It's not, but it is hurting the ability to make trades right now, IMO. :banana: Obviously, I'm not gonna quit. :banana:

Is this the order of the first round?:

1.1 = Dung Dealers (GoColts)

1.2 = Boston Cheatriots (edjr) Fighting Neckbeards (Bigtraine)??

1.3 = Romosexuals (mobb_deep)

1.4 = Little School Girls (new team??)

1.5 = Blood Bombs (cbfalcon)

1.6 = Fighting Neckbeards (BigTraine) Boston Cheatriots (edjr)??

1.7 = peaces (kutulu)

1.8 = PeckerWoods (IAMWOOD)

1.9 = Leather Cheerio (new team??)

1.10 = 4th and 9 inches (patweisers44)

1.11 = Sweater Meat

1.12 = Village Idiots (new team??)

I know I'm fine with picking 7th. Check in and confirm your pick is correct. (GC I know you are locked in at #1 overall) Once we settle round one I'm posting a thread...then we'll move to round two. Fock it. :banana:

It's not, but it is hurting the ability to make trades right now, IMO. :banana: Obviously, I'm not gonna quit. :banana:

1.2 = Boston Cheatriots (edjr) Fighting Neckbeards (Bigtraine)??

1.6 = Fighting Neckbeards (BigTraine) Boston Cheatriots (edjr)??

1.7 = peaces (kutulu)

1.11 = Sweater Meat

I know I'm fine with picking 7th. Check in and confirm your pick is correct. (GC I know you are locked in at #1 overall) Once we settle round one I'm posting a thread...then we'll move to round two. Fock it. :banana:

I know I'm 5th based on last years standings. :thumbsup:

But have we ever made trades before the NFL draft? I don't remember it ever happening.

I know I'm 5th based on last years standings. :thumbsup:

But have we ever made trades before the NFL draft? I don't remember it ever happening.

Well, we might this year. :banana:

Don't worry Sux...I picked last, last year and got Cam Newton. These retards don't have a focking clue. I doubt they can even dress themselves. :banana: :banana: :banana:

5 user(s) are browsing this forum

4 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

kutulu, mobb_deep, SUXBNME, cbfalcon

I will also be considering silence as consent. :banana:

Don't worry Sux...I picked last, last year and got Cam Newton. These retards don't have a focking clue. I doubt they can even dress themselves. :banana: :banana: :banana:

I still think Cam will be a bust. :thumbsup:

I still think Cam will be a bust. :thumbsup:

You might be right...luckily he is just my backup QB right now.

I will also be considering silence as consent. :banana:

You cool with picking third in the first, mobb_deep? :banana:

I have the 1.2 pick in the draft and Ed has the 1.6 pick in the draft. It was part of the trade last year that allowed him to move up and draft Julio Jones.

I have the 1.2 pick in the draft and Ed has the 1.6 pick in the draft. It was part of the trade last year that allowed him to move up and draft Julio Jones.

Let it be written, Let it be done. :banana:

Updated:

1.2 = Fighting Neckbeards (Bigtraine)

1.6 = Boston Cheatriots (edjr)

1.7 = peaces (kutulu)

1.11 = Sweater Meat

Making some great prgress here. I got to run out to lunch...I expect the remainder of the first round to be solidified by the time I get back. TIA. :banana:

I think I traded my first round pick but i dont remember who i traded it to.

I think I traded my first round pick but i dont remember who i traded it to.

Ok...confirmed you have no first round pick. Will update asap.

I have 1.3, 2.3, 3.3, 4.3 and 5.3. I did not trade any picks this year.

Noted. This is gonna be the greatest draft ever. :banana:

I know if Ed or someone just goes back onto the 2011 league site and opens the calendar up for trading, we can see who owns what picks via trade and whatnot.

I am pretty sure I have traded for and traded away 2nd round picks in this coming draft. I could have anywhere from 1-3 2nd rounders. :dunno:

I know if Ed or someone just goes back onto the 2011 league site and opens the calendar up for trading, we can see who owns what picks via trade and whatnot.

That's certainly one way to do it. :banana:

1.2 = Fighting Neckbeards (Bigtraine)

1.6 = Boston Cheatriots (edjr)

1.7 = peaces (kutulu)