Posted 18 August 2016 - 12:32 PM

Did he die of the brain explosion yet?

#2 kutulu

kutulu

FF Geek

• Members
  • 54,237 posts

Posted 18 August 2016 - 01:05 PM

Idk mia since nov but the dude promised he'd send me my money by last Sept. No dice
If you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human faceforever.

#3 WhiteWonder

WhiteWonder

FF Geek

• Members
  • 22,670 posts

Posted 18 August 2016 - 01:46 PM

Lol. Yikes

Stuck in the process.....

#4 kutulu

kutulu

FF Geek

• Members
  • 54,237 posts

Posted 18 August 2016 - 02:08 PM

Lol. Yikes

I don't care that much cause I got invited back to the league, won it, he paid me but held back the next year's fee, then folded the league and didn't give me back the fee. So it was free money for ol kutulu but should have been even more. Still a d!ck move on moz's part and from what I gather, not the first time
If you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human faceforever.

#5 MTSkiBum

MTSkiBum

FF Geek

• Members
  • 11,129 posts

Posted 22 August 2016 - 03:31 PM

I don't care that much cause I got invited back to the league, won it, he paid me but held back the next year's fee, then folded the league and didn't give me back the fee. So it was free money for ol kutulu but should have been even more. Still a d!ck move on moz's part and from what I gather, not the first time

He only offered free league for everyone because he screwed me out of 200 dollars and someone else out of some money.......

Steeler's Fan

#6 Little Big Head

Little Big Head

FF Geek

• Members
  • 4,757 posts

Posted 03 September 2016 - 08:38 PM

This was a great league once. Too bad it died
JETS