Sign in to follow this  
snatchit

Jimmy Graham

Just a hunch with a little research.. i would try and trade for him now

we cant forget that he was gronk elite

If you have him you are stuck with him. I drafted him because I thought he would have such a high floor, but he is a huge bust. I would not trade for him. That Seattle offense is not consitently TE friendly and will not be. He will have a nice game here and there, but it will be so in consistent that he def. could burn you in the playoffs when it matters. Outside Gronk, Ertz and then Kelce in his own third tier it is all a crap shoot.

Graham is no better than Kroft with a few good games coming, Cook, etc.

I actually traded Graham away last week after he finally had a decent game. I agree he'll have a handful of good games but overall I'd rather have a guy like H. Henry or Brate.

Seattle is so bi-polar on personal ussage. But over the past few years it either seems that baldwin, jimmy, or a RB has the "good" game, and good luck figuring out who.

Wilson isnt himself, or if he is, he is playing not to get hurt (cant say I blame him!)

Not saying much really, after Gronk, Ertz and Kelce its a bunch of interchangeable parts. Engram actually has a shot at top 4 along with Graham.

Move over Brate, MR Howard was in the house today.