Sign in to follow this  
WhiteWonder

Geek Club - Who's Hottest - Six - Singers

Hottest Singer / Artist  

47 members have voted

1. 1. Which of these "singers" / artists does it for you the most?

• Ariana Grande
    • Bebe Rexha
    • Rihanna
    • Beyonce
    • Katy Perry
    • Lady Gaga - don't you dare
    • Nikki Minaj
    • Taylor Swift
    • Ke$ha - when she still had the dollar sign
    • Shakira

:cry: can't believe i went with TS. not a fan, but for me best of the bunch

my top choice is not even close (Ariana)

but my personal #2 is old Kesha. got that hot trashy thing going on, and her eyes are gorgeous.

Man, Shakira is just always gorgeous and that body is insanely fit. Id be lying if I didnt say Minaj is my fav body since I love cartoonishly big ass and tiddies. But Ariana, Shakira and Katy Perry prob hottest. Next tier all same with Kesha and Gaga bringing up the rear but still fit.

Gaga just weirdly looks like a dude a lot. Plus I hate most of her music so If i were ranking them she'd be dead last. Rihanna his a huge forehead obviously but still hot.

I had to clarify old Kesha because now that shes changed her image, she also apparantly ate old Kesha.

Kesha looks like a dirty whorra. Me likey. :wub:

• Like 1

Definitely 15-20 years ago

She barely looks a day older now than she did then, it’s pretty freaky.

Primes? Shakira, so hot.

Lady Gaga, that's a hard no.

Oh come now. Every guy in here has banged worse than Gaga. Most way worse. Some of us married them.

Oh come now. Every guy in here has banged worse than Gaga. Most way worse. Some of us married them.

It varies. Remember when she got legit fat for awhile? Then a few months later was skinny. At her fittest she has a nice body. Always compensating for a bit of man face though.
  • Like 1

It varies. Remember when she got legit fat for awhile? Then a few months later was skinny. At her fittest she has a nice body. Always compensating for a bit of man face though.

Sure. Shes not a hottie or anything. But shes not ridiculously heinous. Last call, Ive drug home far worse.

She's scary without the makeup man.

• Like 1

I think Gagas hot. No supermodel magazine type hot but shes definitely focking doable

Shakira running away with this. I really thought Ariana would be leading easily. my personal ranking

Ariana >>> Kesha > Shakira > Katy Perry > Beyonce > Bebe > Swift > Rihanna > Minaj > >>>> Gaga

Shakira running away with this. I really thought Ariana would be leading easily. my personal ranking

Ariana >>> Kesha > Shakira > Katy Perry > Beyonce > Bebe > Swift > Rihanna > Minaj > >>>> Gaga

I get the shakira love. Shes a worthy winner. Exotic as Fock. I dont know that I could handle that, but if happily let her break me.

i guess those hips dont lie

1. Shakira

2. Taylor Swift

3. Grande

4. Rest are trash

This guy gets it.

Ill not quibble with shakira over grande. To each his own.

But Taylor Swift? No focking way.

I can see your point. To me, its Shakira and not even close. After her, if you want to go Grande at two, hard to argue. Other than these three, Im not really into any of the others.

Ill not quibble with shakira over grande. To each his own.

But Taylor Swift? No focking way.

Put me on the Shakira bandwagon, she is the epitome of hotness. And Grande is second of those choices.

I get the Swift love, plus she seems like a genuinely nice girl and a smart business person. But boy-shaped chicks aren't my thing.

fail list without some classics like

Shania, Faith, Susanna Hoffs

I was going with current generation.

Put me on the Shakira bandwagon, she is the epitome of hotness. And Grande is second of those choices.

I get the Swift love, plus she seems like a genuinely nice girl and a smart business person. But boy-shaped chicks aren't my thing.

Swift is an odd creature. Sometimes I see her and Im like, hell yeah. Hawt.

Other times, I see her and its extremely meh.

Id have her fourth. Grande perry Shakira are the first tier. Swift is the best of the second tier.

I can see your point. To me, its Shakira and not even close. After her, if you want to go Grande at two, hard to argue. Other than these three, Im not really into any of the others.

I'm not personally into any of them outside grande, Shakira and kesha and perry. Swift has her moments but she's kind of an awkward lanky girl.

Still for the list I felt like the likes of minaj, Beyonce and gaga had to be included.

And bebe rexha has her moments. I out her in there as someone half of the geek club might not even know.