Sign in to follow this  
thePRO

Sanders for Rudolph/J.Allen

This is a PPR/Return league. The guy wants me to trade Emmanuel Sanders for Kyle Rudolph and J. Allen from Baltimore.

I have Keenan Allen and Adams right now. Sanders has actually outscored them. However, I'm stuck with Njoku at TE who has been sucking.

We have a flex spot, but I've been going with Lockett in that spot because of the return yards. I don't want Sanders to come back and bite me if I have an injury at WR...but it's nice to have set it and forget guy at TE too. Mayfield could also help Njoku out.

Leave link and I'll reply.

See if you can trade Cousins and Brieda for a RB or TE or both. Maybe wait until Cousins has a good game.

Keeper league?

I'm not huge on Sanders. Yes he's been scoring but his history seems to be a string of plus games and then a disappearing act. J Allen is unproven but seems to be a TD vulture so far. If he's a plug in on your team on a bye week it's not a bad gamble and you will have a forget it TE. Njoku has not been getting it done even before getting hurt.

Keeper league?

No keeper league.

Cousins has actually dont pretty well. Its a weird league, they give points per completion, so Cousins has still outscored Mahomes.

No keeper then why do you still have McKinnon?