Sign in to follow this  
Kent

Crowell, Gurley, Hyde Owners....

Kent, take a chill pill. Leveon Bell had a bad game. Should I panic?

I dont know what everyone was expecting from a guy who didnt go to training camp at all. Then magically shows up prior to week 1 and goes out and doesnt do very well.

If he hasnt been at camp its hard to expect him to be sharp and on his game.

Personally I think it was dumb for him to hold out. Now he will have one or two crappy games while he works himself into shape and next year is a contract year.

Not bright.

Either way, he will be fine in a week or two once he gets his game legs.

That's fake news.

I do agree with you with Gurley though. Something doesn't look right......I've offered him to the Montgomery owner straight up. Green Bay fan here and after watching the entire game, montgomery is for real.

I do agree with you with Gurley though. Something doesn't look right......I've offered him to the Montgomery owner straight up. Green Bay fan here and after watching the entire game, montgomery is for real.

I agree with you. Which is why there's no way I'd take that trade. Not at all. But good luck :)

Just got offered a trade in my ppr league he lost DJ now wants to trade me Evans and Snead or Rawls for gurley and Pryor...my other rbs are cook hunt and Coleman and my WRs are obj and kelvin benjamin. Do I take him up on the offers?

I'd take that. Evans and Snead would work well with OBJ, and Cook/Hunt/Coleman is solid. Pryor is actually the guy I'd miss more. Not a Gurley fan here. But I'd do that, heck yeah.

Just got offered a trade in my ppr league he lost DJ now wants to trade me Evans and Snead or Rawls for gurley and Pryor...my other rbs are cook hunt and Coleman and my WRs are obj and kelvin benjamin. Do I take him up on the offers?

Dump Hurley for a hot ham sammich!!!!! ACCEPT TRADE NOW!!!!

Didn't help me today or last week ran into Hunt last week and Crabtree this week. Prolly Gurley's best two games this year.

How are Hyde and the experts favorite RB Crowell performing? Solid 1s? Lol. Experts.

How are Hyde and the experts favorite RB Crowell performing? Solid 1s? Lol. Experts.

I don't own either but didn't Hyde put up over 130 all purpose yards against Seattle? Doesn't seem that bad to me.

Crowell has been a big disappointment.

Gurley is posted really good numbers.

And look at M Gordon, not much rushing stats but in ppr he's a winner.

I traded away Gurley for DJ, knowing that while DJ is out I'll need to lean on Carson of the Seahawks. I'll admit it was nice to see him emerge as the primary back and get 93 yards, but Gurley's numbers would have been better for me this week. I did aquire DB Landon Collins in the deal, so we'll see tonight if that little nugget was a win fall.

• Like 1

Crowell has been a big disappointment.

Gurley is posted really good numbers.

And look at M Gordon, not much rushing stats but in ppr he's a winner.

Crowell hasn't been a disappointment in the slightest. He's doing exactly what good fantasy managers thought he would! NOTHING!

Everyone should be trading away Gurley right now. Get on those phones and save your seasons.

• Like 1

Crowell hasn't been a disappointment in the slightest. He's doing exactly what good fantasy managers thought he would! NOTHING!

Everyone should be trading away Gurley right now. Get on those phones and save your seasons.

agree crow, to take him in the 3rd round was assuming hue jackson would suddenly change what he does. the guy refuses to commit to the run...especially at the goaline. its amazing how cute his teams get 1st and goal inside the 5. throw throw throw. dumb.

Crowell is a buy low. Two juicy matchups coming up, you'll see a different game plan ... they'll be in both games and use him more. I expected a slow start by Crowell. They were simply overmatched by two superior teams with very good defences.

I hope so, I was on the Crowell band wagon this past offseason.

Even saw him as a high Rb2.

He's been a disappointment so far, and so far I was truly wrong on my ranking.

Two awful teams with bad RBs played each other. Clearly this doesn't count.

Bad RBs? You just proved you know nothing about football.

This thread is a fantastic example of how guys jump to conclusions and assume they have it figured out after 1 or 2 weeks of the season. Not sure why so many guys get hysterical this time of year. They see what happens after week 1 or 2 and decide how the season will play out from there......and anyone opposing their view is an idiot. That's when threads like this happen.......and they shouldn't.

Kent, 2 weeks do not make a season, you Sir are a bad owner that should be sent back to the JV level.

/begone