Sign in to follow this  
drd0g

I have a question ABOUT FFToday

Long time reader - first time poster (In years)

Reading the other bored (see how I did that?) I noticed the Gio/Hill thread where everybody just goes "my wife left me alone at home" bonkers speculating about the workload and future value of each. I have no opinion whatsoever on the Bengal situation but I do own Hill and I have a dilemma concerning him and Lamar Miller. FFToday prognosticators favor Miller (facing Denver at Denver) over Hill and his unknown timeshare with Gio at Houston. I hadn't even considered starting Miller over Hill and I'm more than surprised that my favorite, go-to, fun to read, fantasy website would see it so differently.

But what do I know? Maybe I should start Chris Ivory instead... ESPN predicts Ivory to outscore Miller.

Wait...

Ok

Doubt any get over double digits, but Miller my preferred over the three. Gio will be eased back in just like Ryan Mathews of the Chargers. He'll get you 6 - 8. Ivory after jet lag and facing one of best Run Ds in league shouldn't get over. Lamar should get in end zone at least once and a hand full of yards. 10 - 12 points and your best option for the week.

Nice. But you failed to mention the Hill/Miller dilemma. Miller over Ivory is pretty obvious.

I would start jeremy hill. When I have seen denver their defense looks legit against the run. I also am going up against hill this week and am worried about him continuing his success.

• Like 1

Nice. But you failed to mention the Hill/Miller dilemma. Miller over Ivory is pretty obvious.

My bad. I was just inferring that Gio will take 6 - 8 from HIll which should leave him about 6 - 8. I have both players and I'm starting Miller, but not excited for either as RB2 option.