Sign in to follow this  
iam90sbaby

2016 Season

Going to pay the league fee for MFL this Friday, everyone cool with being on MFL again this year?

what's the fee?

what's the fee?

Not sure it was $70 last year if I remember correctly so should be the same maybe a little more.

You know im in.

90'sbaby....i just realized i promised to send you a little bit towards the league fee last year and totally spaced. I apologize. Ive always been kind of slack, plus now im getting old. Its a terrible combination. Ive still got your paypal ifo in a PM i think....

• Like 1

You know im in.

90'sbaby....i just realized i promised to send you a little bit towards the league fee last year and totally spaced. I apologize. Ive always been kind of slack, plus now im getting old. Its a terrible combination. Ive still got your paypal ifo in a PM i think....

Its all good man, I don't do it expecting anything... I think I may have a different PayPal than I had last year, I changed my email at some point last winter. Once I pay this I'll post my email and whoever wants to "donate" can.

• Like 1

Hey guys I am going to get it sometime this week, I ended up having to work all weekend and never got around to it.

:music_guitarred:

Trying to pay the fee right now, looks like there is no commissioner account anymore with the updates MFL made, Jeff do I need to log in on your account to make the purchase?

hey, bro, mom left quite the legacy. i'd like to sponsor this year's fee. if there is an overage, just apply that to next season. sound good? :cheers:

Okay, its paid.

29 Guests: I just paid it in full, I'm not sure if there is an option to prepay for next year, but if you want you can.

• Like 1

Everyone should download the MFL Platinum app for your mobile device. It is free and easy to use. It will be useful for the draft for more trade activity.

no prob...just let me know where to send the funds...

hey, bro, mom left quite the legacy. i'd like to sponsor this year's fee. if there is an overage, just apply that to next season. sound good? :cheers:

Late condolences on the loss of your mother.

Late condolences on the loss of your mother.

Thanks

I'm here.

I've got a lot going on right now, so I might not check in as often as I'd like. If something urgent needs my attention, please send me a PM here.

Thanks guys!

Volty.

You have PM.

Also I sent you a private message.

We need fourteen people with pulses to get things going and thus far, we already have twelve so far without any effort on my part to collect them. The two missing are Old Maid of Twin Peaks and jkmerkle of Big Trouble in Little China. Now, jkm has never been very active on the board whereas as you all know, Suzie had beed a hyperactive poster that we haven't seen much of lately but the good news is that she's back and active again lately in the 12Geeks thread. I'm going to have to dig them up, send out some emails, hopefully get them going.

If not ... this is the most dangerous time of year to go missing.

As for the league itself, since we back up our rookie&FA draft deep into preseason, we've no deadlines passed, nobody has missing anything important. Coming up, we can watch the Hall of Fame game plus two more weeks of preseason to evaluate your team before any of us have to decide who you have to cut for your team.

We already have two new leaguemates for this year- well sort of new- they've been around a few months as both joined at the tail end of last year after the season was over, yet they did have time to look over tweak their rosters before the offseason freeze with the NFL Super Bowl. This'll be our first draft/season with them : posty and MTSkiBum. Again, welcome.

Most dynasty leagues temporarily expand their rosters to hold a draft and then cut down to regulation size rosters before week one. Not here. We push our draft back deep into the preseason such that we'd only hold the extra players a few days before cutting them. Instead, we cut the dead weight first, then draft as many roster spots as we free up until we have 22 players. Then after the draft, FCFS waivers are open through week one.

When a player is dropped during FCFS waivers, they have to wait until they clear week one waivers to be claimed. I hope I can figure out the commish levers to pull to block their pickup. I don't much like this rule, I'd as soon just let the guy get picked up by whoever logs in next as I'm still spooked by the Nick Toon fiasco a few years back where he got cut, illegally picked up, manually reversed by me, then re-picked up by somebody else rinse-repeat like six time or so. Maybe I'll figure it out this year.

The league is free but the MFL site costs >$60/year. If you want to help out and send some cash Iam90sbaby's way to help with the costs, we'd appreciate it.

I just sent a leaguewide email to all the registered emails with no errors indicating they are invalid. I'm going on vacation and you can contact James (Iam90sbaby) if you need Commish-type help for the next ten days or so.

James, if you would please, keep your eye on things and see if you can count to fourteen for me. My biggest worry is BTILC. Old Maid too - a bit- but she is active in 12 Geeks. I haven't contacted her directly other than the email that you all should have just received. The others have all been around, some not too recently though.

No HOF game. :thumbsdown: I wonder what will happen. First time since 2001. <_<

I just sent a leaguewide email to all the registered emails with no errors indicating they are invalid. I'm going on vacation and you can contact James (Iam90sbaby) if you need Commish-type help for the next ten days or so.

James, if you would please, keep your eye on things and see if you can count to fourteen for me. My biggest worry is BTILC. Old Maid too - a bit- but she is active in 12 Geeks. I haven't contacted her directly other than the email that you all should have just received. The others have all been around, some not too recently though.

Okay Jeff, enjoy your vacation.

I'll try to contact BTILC & Old Maid in private messages.

No HOF game. :thumbsdown: I wonder what will happen. First time since 2001. <_<

Yeah I was pretty pumped about it too. :(

I'm here. Sorry if I've been neglecting to check in. My team is in shambles this year, and I've put off logging in to see just how bad it is. :D

If anything needs my attention, shoot me a PM.

• Like 2

It will be nice playing in such a shallow dynasty league. There are only 308 players that are owned in this league, all my other dynasty leagues are 400+ players.

There will be a good waiver wire pool to choose from for once.

It will be nice playing in such a shallow dynasty league. There are only 308 players that are owned in this league, all my other dynasty leagues are 400+ players.

I like the deeper pools. So many players I want to roster.

I'm here. Sorry if I've been neglecting to check in. My team is in shambles this year, and I've put off logging in to see just how bad it is. :D

If anything needs my attention, shoot me a PM.

Your team is in better shape than your vajayjay

:lol:

It was easier when Sux was in the league. Essentially we only had 13 teams of 22. My gawd what a toxic dump that was when he abandoned it.

It was easier when Sux was in the league. Essentially we only had 13 teams of 22. My gawd what a toxic dump that was when he abandoned it.

When i took over that team, I actually had to cut Devin Aromshadu, Evan Royster, Dante Rosario, Vince Ferragamo, Mark van Eeghan, and the actor who played Nigel "The Leg" Gruff in The Replacements.

Rholio did not leave my team in bad shape. I am in a money dynasty league with him and he is pretty good. I have some washed up players, but that can happen to every dynasty team.

Rholio did not leave my team in bad shape. I am in a money dynasty league with him and he is pretty good. I have some washed up players, but that can happen to every dynasty team.

Your team was fine. SouthCarolina had to build his from picking over waiver wire fodder. He only had maybe 3-5 legitimate rosterable players with, I doubt, any worthy of a pick in the first five rounds.

I still am not sure about my team yet... I think I might be in okay shape if I can play 3 TEs a week...

I just know that I got some guys I don't even know that I really never needed to know in my 10 team league and 12 Guys...