Sign in to follow this  
gocolts

Worse team in the league......

I had to sit Bell, Brady, and Charles. And I still won :overhead: I got WRs for days. Might be open to trade depending on the offer

2-0

Catching breaks with WW crapping the bed in week one and DJGB's roster full of gimps in two. Week three gives me a shotsup team shorthanded AP. Some years it seems I can't catch a break but this year's not one of them.

I had to sit Bell, Brady, and Charles. And I still won :overhead: I got WRs for days. Might be open to trade depending on the offer

I kind of did the same thing knowing I'd start the year without Eifert and Josh Gordon but your situation is much more extreme.

2-0

Catching breaks with WW crapping the bed in week one and DJGB's roster full of gimps in two. Week three gives me a shotsup team shorthanded AP. Some years it seems I can't catch a break but this year's not one of them.

My gimpy team is still hanging in there this week. Even with Benjamin laying a fat goose egg. Week 5 needs to hurry up and get here so I can unleash Brady, Bell, and Charles cause my RBs are pathetic right now

I am getting my ass kicked again and hard.

Anyone need a focking QB, I need to do something and fast, holy fock.

I am getting my ass kicked again and hard.

Anyone need a focking QB, I need to do something and fast, holy fock.

Nah I'm good. My Stafford/Brady combo is working fantastically.

meh, i give up. already decimated with inuries im going to fall to 0-3 by losing to the only team with more points scored