Sign in to follow this  
nobody

Hall of Fame Game. are you looking for anything?

Ravens

Of course I'm watching Lamar Jackson, but I'm also interested in the Ravens runningback depth chart. Obviously Alex Collins and Buck Allen are at the top, and Kenneth Dixon is perpetually injured, but I'm wondering if any of those udfa's have anything. Delance Turner, Mark Thompson, and Gus Edwards.

Chicago

I would've loved to get a look at roquan smith, but I guess I get a whole lot of nothing.

I'm interested in having a look-see at Anthony Miller from the Bears and whether Michael Crabtree looks nice in his Ravens uniform and I guess I'll look on with some amusement to see whether a fire really has been lit under Flacco';s arse.

Nothing to see week 0

People always say that, and I usually see something I can use. A lineman who keeps getting beat. A runningback with shitty vision or one that consistently fights through contact.

The whole vanilla schemes thing doesn't apply to individual matchups

Looking at the Quarterbacks and offensive play-calling from Matt Nagy. How is he using Trey Burton (if he plays) and Adam Shaheen... or two-TE sets.

Preseason is just for watching rookies and others to see if they pass the eye test. Over analyzing the play calling or offense is fruitless. Week 3 Ill tune in maybe but thats it.

Only thing to see really in this game is if there are any key injuries

Here's a question, Will the NFL ever make their app and website work better than dial up connection days level of slow? We all know they purposely don't update games on there, right?

Man, defensive backs are screwed. You can’t hit anymore...at all.

You ain't lying. Dude hit him in the shoulder... pathetic...

They need to do away with week 0, and just have the HOF game pre-season week 1. Place it as the only game on Thursday and then have the rest of the 15 games on Fri, Sat, and Sun like usual.

They need to do away with week 0, and just have the HOF game pre-season week 1. Place it as the only game on Thursday and then have the rest of the 15 games on Fri, Sat, and Sun like usual.

Agreed

They always call the hitting rules super strict in the preseason and lighten up in the regular season

I enjoyed watching some nfl football tonight.

Hopefully it was over officiated regarding a defensive player grazing an offensive player with his face mask or helmet during a tackle.

This new rule has the potential to turn into one of the biggest impacts on the game as any rule ever.

I was hoping too see a something of a nfl football game.

That new tackle rule is going too bury the game.

Just get the flags out.

I enjoyed watching some nfl football tonight.

Hopefully it was over officiated regarding a defensive player grazing an offensive player with his face mask or helmet during a tackle.

This new rule has the potential to turn into one of the biggest impacts on the game as any rule ever.

They will bring out the flags more in the preseason to emphasise the rule. Even the ref said it's just preseason. But I don't know how they are going to manage that rule when ball carriers continually lower their heads prior to a tackle. It's unsolvable unless they just remove helmets all together.