Sign in to follow this  
gutterslut

So there are Russians posting here at FFToday Geek Club

Or once we catch them are they gonna cry that they are unwitting Americans (read: fools).

You probably already know who they are. The ones posting racist rhetoric, unproven hateful remarks about Hillary and those who directed us to bogus websites. That's right, you know who they are.

Just look for the hate. It's written all over their posts.

What's your sudden problem with russians ?

Why can't you be flexible ? The elections over. Why dont you sit back and think for a moment, reset and get back to us.

Im actually in the camp of:

30% chance Gutter is correct.

65% chance we have a couple of really unintelligent posters that unwittingly are following some Russian accounts elsewhere and then coming here and repeating what they read. I have a few Facebook friends like this.

5% chance certain posters think the Russian accounts elsewhere are funny and they come here to do a bit.

Have to give it to the Liberals here. They don't miss any opportunity to try to make themselves sound smarter than another political party.

Pretty sure if the accounts are true they rigged the Democrats too and it influenced their votes as well for the DNC.

Haven't seriously attempted to read up on it yet but apparently it's increasingly look like Russia is trying to destabilize things here by sowing discord in the social fabric, not actually supporting any one camp's agenda at the end of the day.

https://twitter.com/DraftRyan2016/status/964565710147112961

One day it's pro-gun bots on Twitter, another day it's Antifa causes.

What's your sudden problem with russians ?

Why can't you be flexible ? The elections over. Why dont you sit back and think for a moment, reset and get back to us.

I certainly don't read every post here but when I read something that you or your other 2 aliases (I should say 2 of your other aliases) write, I always hear a laughtrack. You do know that you're being laughed at. At, not with.

Im actually in the camp of:

30% chance Gutter is correct.

65% chance we have a couple of really unintelligent posters that unwittingly are following some Russian accounts elsewhere and then coming here and repeating what they read. I have a few Facebook friends like this.

5% chance certain posters think the Russian accounts elsewhere are funny and they come here to do a bit.

100% of the left leaners bought into the fake Russian Collusion narrative and posted endlessly about it. Just like any other delusional person, once something's been disproved it's on to the next talking point. Colluded with Russians, then the Russians hacked!, then they meddled, now.........they trolled.

Akin to the 'Global Warming' changing to Climate Change. Whatever fits the narrative.

• Like 1

If Russia is trolling the US to destabilize things, this needs to be a huge story in the media with objectivity in mind. Headlines are instead just eking out about different (competing causes) being supported by Russian accounts, because we're still more interested in hashing over the manufactured drama.

By continuing to talk about things from a partisan mind frame, which side has been trolled more, etc., we're just playing into it. Our media may have majorly played into it by approaching it from a dueling construct in the first place.

If Russia is trolling the US to destabilize things, this needs to be a huge story in the media with objectivity in mind.

By continuing to talk about things from a partisan mind frame, which side has been trolled more, etc., we're just playing into it. Our media may have majorly played into it by approaching it from a dueling construct in the first place.

The MSM overwhelmingly played into the Russian's hands. They've attacked Trump, our president like no other person in history and it plays right into the discord the Russians vie for.

• Like 1

Or once we catch them are they gonna cry that they are unwitting Americans (read: fools).

You probably already know who they are. The ones posting racist rhetoric, unproven hateful remarks about Hillary and those who directed us to bogus websites. That's right, you know who they are.

Who's we? Are you law enforcement of some kind? Are you implying that everyone that posted #MAGA OR #HILLARYFORPRISON on Twitter was somehow influenced by Russian propagandists?

This thread was probably created for the 'fun' of the circular bitching that always happens here. But if there's indication that Russians helped organize anti-Trump rallies after the election (for example), what the heck do we accomplish by comparing which side of the aisle is more foolish..

Fanning the fires. Seems like everyone needs to become genuinely aware of the ignition source.

Even discussion of that gets interpreted from a partisan standpoint. In liberal schools, fake news is necessarily going to be news that is right-leaning. For conservatives, it looks like there's an awful lot of budding (ironically unaware) fascists out there. But if that soil is being fertilized with a lot of help from without, it sobers us on how we should interpret this polarized climate. Several of the founders figured our weakening as a nation would come from within. It's crafty that a geopolitical competitor from without would harness that wisdom. The cyber social connectivity of this age is a new frontier for this, and our dulled-through-soundbite-news powers of discernment don't help.

I certainly don't read every post here but when I read something that you or your other 2 aliases (I should say 2 of your other aliases) write, I always hear a laughtrack. You do know that you're being laughed at. At, not with.

i don't have any aliases :dunno:

Do you wiff ?

I'm an advanced Russian bot.

*beep

*boop

I am so advanced I am able to drive a car to a polling place and vote for Trump. I will do so again in 2020

Eh, doubtful. Russians don't know about American football, much less fantasy football.

100% of the left leaners bought into the fake Russian Collusion narrative and posted endlessly about it. Just like any other delusional person, once something's been disproved it's on to the next talking point. Colluded with Russians, then the Russians hacked!, then they meddled, now.........they trolled.

Akin to the 'Global Warming' changing to Climate Change. Whatever fits the narrative.

The left's favorite past time is projecting.

- Collude with Russia (Uranium 1, dossier), blame Trump of colluding with Russia

- Sexually assault women for decades and cover it up, blame Trump of ghbtp

- Use CTR/Sharia Blue to monitor online activity and spread an agenda, blame Russian trolls for trending topics they do not like

- Keep minorities poor and dependent on big government, call white conservatives racist

This thread is just the latest example of their brainwashing.

"Anyone who disagrees with me is a Nazi Racist Xenophobe Misogynist Literally Hitler a Russian troll" --- Useful idiots

• Like 1

If Russia is trolling the US to destabilize things, this needs to be a huge story in the media with objectivity in mind. Headlines are instead just eking out about different (competing causes) being supported by Russian accounts, because we're still more interested in hashing over the manufactured drama.

Sorry, but you are going to have to take this common sense thinking elsewhere. It has no place in a political thread.

Who's we? Are you law enforcement of some kind? Are you implying that everyone that posted #MAGA OR #HILLARYFORPRISON on Twitter was somehow influenced by Russian propagandists?

Libs are so dumb they think that Russian twitter trolls had an impact on grandmas in WI, OH, MI, and PA voting for Trump.

Libs are so dumb they think that Russian twitter trolls had an impact on grandmas in WI, OH, MI, and PA voting for Trump.

ahhhh they bought a facebook ad too, you nazi!!!!

I guess I owe the Russians a bit of gratitude for the nice tax break I received. Anyone know how to say thank you in Russian?

Going with Voltaire. Admits to living in commie country. Plausible. Admits to being a Lions fan. Not plausible.

Its not the Russians that are our source of fringe politics.

Weve turned into far right tea party vs far left bernie freebies. Sure they are fueling an already made fire

Its not the Russians that are our source of fringe politics.

Weve turned into far right tea party vs far left bernie freebies. Sure they are fueling an already made fire

actually it's the "in defense for the indefensible" team Hillary/Obama criminal condoning corrupt scumbags who are the arsonists setting the raging fires.
  • Like 1

We're all Russian bots unaware we're arguing amongst ourselves.

Beep boop does not compute. Totally not a robot

Would....you...like....to...play....a....game?

Wouldnt it be funny if the Matrix was just sh1tty Russian bot trolls posting memes in broken english? :D

Wouldnt it be funny if the Matrix was just sh1tty Russian bot trolls posting memes in broken english? :D

That's what they did to imgur last night, lol.

Haven't seriously attempted to read up on it yet but apparently it's increasingly look like Russia is trying to destabilize things here by sowing discord in the social fabric, not actually supporting any one camp's agenda at the end of the day.

https://twitter.com/DraftRyan2016/status/964565710147112961

One day it's pro-gun bots on Twitter, another day it's Antifa causes.

Well, antifa are all Communists so they make great bedfellows.

:lol: