WR- Randall Cobb, GBP
WR- TY Hilton, IND
WR- Keenan Allen, SDC
WR- Steve Smith, BAL
WR- Devante Parker, MIA

TE - Martellus Bennett, CHI

K - Steven Hauschka, SEA

DST - St Louis Rams

Overall not very intimidating or inspiring, decently setup at QB, moderately rostered at RB with some potential of others in the list really get a chance. Serviceable at WR, nothing spectacular just decent opportunity for reliable production. Just very vanilla to me.... :mellow:

RLLD

QB - Matt Ryan, ATL

QB- Joe Flacco, BAL

RB- Eddie Lacey, GBP

RB- Jonagthan Stewart, CAR

RB- jay Ajajay, MIA

RB- Reggie Bush, NOS

RB- Montee Ball, Den

RB - Javorious Allen, BAL

WR- Randall Cobb, GBP

WR- TY Hilton, IND

WR- Keenan Allen, SDC

WR- Steve Smith, BAL

WR- Devante Parker, MIA

TE - Martellus Bennett, CHI

K - Steven Hauschka, SEA

DST - St Louis Rams

Overall not very intimidating or inspiring, decently setup at QB, moderately rostered at RB with some potential of others in the list really get a chance. Serviceable at WR, nothing spectacular just decent opportunity for reliable production. Just very vanilla to me.... :mellow:

Lacy, Ryan, Cobb, Hilton, and K Allen are solid. Your version of Reggie Bush is a later SF model however, not the NOS version you posted. :nono:

Drew Brees

Nick Foles

Lesean McCoy

Demarco Murray

Joseph Randle

Lorenzo Taliaferro

Brandin Cooks

Jordan Matthews

Martavis Bryant

Torrey Smith

Brian Quick

Davante Adams

Tyler Eifert

Ladarius Green

Greg Zuerlein

Indy Def

I like it. I have two top 10 rbs imo with Randle running behind the Dallas offensive line.

Drew Brees is a top 5 qb imo. I know his arsenal isnt as good as years past, but he has put up eye popping numbers without studs all around him before. Plus his division isnt very good.

I love my top 2 receivers and think they will be target monsters. Cooks is the perfect receiver for Sean Peyton to get creative with. He will be catching passes all over the field. Bryant will be a nice TD guy. I think there is going to be some big games from all of my backup receivers throughout the season.

TE is my weakest position. I have faith in Eifert and Green. Now lets hope their coaches feel the same way.

My love affair with Nick Foles extends into the kicking game as I expect Legatron to be more consistent this year.

Qb's - Romo

- Cutler

Rb's - CJ Anderson

- Hyde

- Bell

- Woodhead

Wr's - ODB

- Benjamin

- VJax

- Wallace

- Marvin Jones

- Cody Latimer

Te's - Ertz

- Walker

K - Bryant

Def - Packers

This is the deepest Wr corp I've ever fielded. I am happy with Latimer as a #6 but wish I would have drafted sims before the turn then Latimer. I also forgot about Javorious Allen or could have grabbed him. CJ is my hunch this season and I want him on every squad I own. They will protect Manning and run the ball as much as the scoreboard allows. Hyde will be a dependable #2 Rb, and Bell will hold off Ameer as they attempt to keep Stafford standing and not rushed. Woodhead is a perfect #4 RB and he is a nice safety blanket for Rivers with Gates out for 4 games. You also never know if a rookie Rb will hit that wall or not around week 10. Ertz needs to step up and be a player in a perennial Chip Kelly top 5 Offense, and Walker should be Mariota's safety valve.

Drew Brees

Nick Foles

Lesean McCoy

Demarco Murray

Joseph Randle

Lorenzo Taliaferro

Brandin Cooks

Jordan Matthews

Martavis Bryant

Torrey Smith

Brian Quick

Davante Adams

Tyler Eifert

Ladarius Green

Greg Zuerlein

Indy Def

I like it. I have two top 10 rbs imo with Randle running behind the Dallas offensive line.

Drew Brees is a top 5 qb imo. I know his arsenal isnt as good as years past, but he has put up eye popping numbers without studs all around him before. Plus his division isnt very good.

I love my top 2 receivers and think they will be target monsters. Cooks is the perfect receiver for Sean Peyton to get creative with. He will be catching passes all over the field. Bryant will be a nice TD guy. I think there is going to be some big games from all of my backup receivers throughout the season.

TE is my weakest position. I have faith in Eifert and Green. Now lets hope their coaches feel the same way.

My love affair with Nick Foles extends into the kicking game as I expect Legatron to be more consistent this year.

I love your RB's but just don't see any possibility of them getting along in the locker room. That might cause discord! Brees will be solid, and as you alluded to finding a #3 Wr to step up weekly wil be the key. It might be the Packer fan in me but Adams might be the most consistent and was a great late snag!

QB Ben Roethlesberger

QB Ryan Tannehill

RB Lamar Miller

RB Andre Ellington

RB Tevin Coleman

RB David Johnson

RB Alfred Blue

WR Antonio Brown

WR Jordy Nelson

WR Brandon Marshall

WR Rueben Randle

WR Michael Crabtree

TE Dwayne Allen

TE Heath Miller

D/ST Buffalo

K Connor Barth

I love my QB combo. The biggest problem I've had with Big Ben is that he isn't consistent. He'll have a monster week and then a below average one but in this format it's not as big of deal and that's why I took Tannehill when I did. I think he'll fill in nicely when Ben has an off game.

The problem with going heavy on WRs is that I'm always weak at RB but I'm ok with that since I only have to start two. I think Miller and Ellington can get the job done for me. I love getting David Johnson to go with Ellington. Coleman could be very good and Blue is and injury away from putting up good numbers.

I loaded up on WRs early by getting the number one overall and another top 5 in Nelson. I see Marshall, Randle and Crabtree as high upside players so I'm very happy with the WR position. I think I have an advantage here over other teams.

I waited a long time for TEs but they will be serviceable. Allen should be a top 10 guy and Ben likes to get Miller the ball. Average at best here.

I think I got two great picks here with my D/ST and kicker but who really cares?

Overall I'm pleased with my team and think I have a great chance at finishing near the top.

I love your RB's but just don't see any possibility of them getting along in the locker room. That might cause discord! Brees will be solid, and as you alluded to finding a #3 Wr to step up weekly wil be the key. It might be the Packer fan in me but Adams might be the most consistent and was a great late snag!

His number 3 WR is Martavis and is a great pick in my opinion. I would have loved to have him on my team if I didn't already have Ben and Brown.

QB-Eli, Bridgewater

RB-Bell, Hill, Jennings, Helu

WR-Evans, Tate, Cooper, Fitz, J. Brown, T. Williams

TE-Witten, Gates

D-Zona

K-Susham

I drafted Bell #1 primarily because I wanted to see how my team shaked out with him. It impacted my draft strategy some in that I felt more strongly about grabbing Hill at the turn to help ensure RB production early in season and I also grabbed Jennings with the same thought process. I'm not sure grabbing Dwill instead of Helu or DWill instead of a WR 6 wasn't a preferred play.

Overall thoughts. Strong RB duo if I can survive early but little depth overall and an injury to either likely takes me out of contention. My WR stat lines could have a very strong floor. Evans should provide tds and yards, Tate and Cooper should provide catches, Fitz and Brown could possibly trade off for a td every other week and Twill, along with Brown, should hit a couple long ones. Eli and Bridgewater both finished the season well and added offensive weapons along with another year in their respective seasons. TE is a collection of old guys without any real breakout appeal. I'd rather this group be Witten-Eifert but overall they should provide a safe floor if Gates returns to form.

His number 3 WR is Martavis and is a great pick in my opinion. I would have loved to have him on my team if I didn't already have Ben and Brown.

Great in best ball format but week to week I say very spotty. He said it best " Bryant will be a nice TD guy. I think there is going to be some big games from all of my backup receivers throughout the season."

QB Ben Roethlesberger

QB Ryan Tannehill

RB Lamar Miller

RB Andre Ellington

RB Tevin Coleman

RB David Johnson

RB Alfred Blue

WR Antonio Brown

WR Jordy Nelson

WR Brandon Marshall

WR Rueben Randle

WR Michael Crabtree

TE Dwayne Allen

TE Heath Miller

D/ST Buffalo

K Connor Barth

I love my QB combo. The biggest problem I've had with Big Ben is that he isn't consistent. He'll have a monster week and then a below average one but in this format it's not as big of deal and that's why I took Tannehill when I did. I think he'll fill in nicely when Ben has an off game.

The problem with going heavy on WRs is that I'm always weak at RB but I'm ok with that since I only have to start two. I think Miller and Ellington can get the job done for me. I love getting David Johnson to go with Ellington. Coleman could be very good and Blue is and injury away from putting up good numbers.

I loaded up on WRs early by getting the number one overall and another top 5 in Nelson. I see Marshall, Randle and Crabtree as high upside players so I'm very happy with the WR position. I think I have an advantage here over other teams.

I waited a long time for TEs but they will be serviceable. Allen should be a top 10 guy and Ben likes to get Miller the ball. Average at best here.

I think I got two great picks here with my D/ST and kicker but who really cares?

Overall I'm pleased with my team and think I have a great chance at finishing near the top.

Heath will be your most dependable TE, and get extra looks early in the season with Bell out. Great late grab! Antonio and Jordy are TIGHT! I feel Lamar is under rated and that the Dolphins are a team on the rise, both offensively and defensively. Backing up Ellington with Johnson was a smart move, given the state of the rb's on your squad. Big Ben is elite!

QB: Stafford

Brady

RB: Morris

Murray, Oak

Yeldon

Mason

Sims

WR: Jones

Megatron

Jackson, Washington

Cruz

Baldwin

TE: Daniels

Davis

Kicker: Parkey

Defense: New York Jets

Let's start with my kicker and defense.......... okay, just fine, Parkey will be Top 5 kicking in Philly.

My QBs will serve me well in Best Ball format, hopefully alternating having exception games. I still think Brady will play all 16 games which gives me the added bonus of two top 10 QBs.

Running backs are young, but all are starters on their team if Sims can beat out Martin. Mason will have some great games in weeks 1-5 until (or if he does at all) he gives it up to Gurley. As Mason fades, Yeldon should pick it up for Jac.

I started out with 2 excellent receivers and then filled in with serviceable folks. Will Cruz be one of Manning's targets or sit on the bench, that will be key? A little thin here, but I wanted Sims versus a 6th WR.

TE: I am not a fan of drafting a TE early, can you tell?? Not sure if Kubiak will use Daniels like he did in Baltimore, if he does, then I am fine. Davis......... always the potential there, a bit of a gamble though.

QB: Palmer, Kaepernick

RB: Forte, Ingram, Abdullah, Ivory, Sproles

WR: D Thomas, E Sanders, Maclin, Boldin, Decker

TE: Cameron, Donnell

K: Vinatieri

DEF: Seattle

Waited on QB's and ended up ok in this format, two potential top 15 QB's

Overall I'm happy with my team should be an interesting year, questions surround Forte and Ingram and will Abdullah be the starter and how much will they use Ivory.. My RB production will determine my fate in this format.

QBs -

Cam Newton

Derek Carr

RBs -

Adrian Peterson

Melvin Gordon

Shane Vereen

David Cobb

Jerrick McKinnon

WRs -

AJ Green

Jarvis Landry

Brandon LaFell

Stevie Johnson

TEs -

Travis Kelce

Maxx Williams

K -

Blair Walsh

DEF -

Houston Texans

Miami Dolphins

Mic drop...

QBs -

Cam Newton

Derek Carr

RBs -

Adrian Peterson

Melvin Gordon

Shane Vereen

David Cobb

Jerrick McKinnon

WRs -

AJ Green

Jarvis Landry

Brandon LaFell

Stevie Johnson

TEs -

Travis Kelce

Maxx Williams

K -

DEF -

Houston Texans

Miami Dolphins

Mic drop...

Your kicker is Blair Walsh

Your kicker is Blair Walsh

Thanks buddy! All in all I really like the team I drafted both now and long term. Thin at WR perhaps, but I felt I needed to cuff AP to that's why I've got the extra RB.

QB: Wilson, P. Manning

RB: Lynch, Spiller, Mathews, Duke Johnson, Sankey

WR: Andre Johnson, A. Robinson, Agholor, Perriman, Royal

TE: Gronkowski, Rudolph

K: Bailey

DST: Denver

I can safely say I've never had the good fortune of landing two top-five quarterbacks on a team, much less doing it when my sixth- and seventh-round picks. I'd be stunned if I don't get the most points out of the QB position in this league at the end of the year.

My team is obviously weak on the surface after my starting backs. However, I think Johnson gives me a safe floor as the best passing-game weapon in Cleveland and Mathews gives me a ton of upside in the likely event DeMarco misses time. I think Sankey fell at least two rounds too far and that the public has been a bit too quick to write him off. He should be a good fit in a more spread-oriented attack.

Some will see WR as my biggest weakness because of the lack of "star power". I'm not so sure. AJ caught 85 balls in an offense last year playing in a run-oriented offense and with four different QBs. Now, you're going to tell me he's going to do worse with the best young QB in the game because he's lost a step? The same one he lost last year? I'm pretty sure Robinson is going to get enough targets to fill my WR2 slot just fine. The Jags offense is still very much a work in progress, but I'm going to bet on talent winning the day here and Robinson has enough to fill the WR2 role on my team. I'm expecting about 60 catches from Agholor. As a good route-runner that is better after the catch than Jordan Mathews in Philly's fast-paced offense, he'll round out my starting receivers nicely. Every best-ball team should have a splash receiver and Perriman is going to be that guy for me. He projects to be better than Torrey Smith, although I won't expect him to do that as a rookie. I'm going to chase Stevie Johnson and Royal late in a number of my drafts next month. It says a lot that Royal went off for 90 catches in his only year with Cutler. Since then, he has also shown a nose for the end zone and new HC John Fox loves sitting his rookies.

Gronk is Gronk. Rudolph has a good matchup on Gronk's bye week and, one of these years, Rudolph is actually going to stay healthy and push for 10 touchdowns.

Bailey is remarkably consistent year after year. Check Wade Phillips' ability to turn around defenses in his first year. Denver is loaded with pass rushers and good cornerbacks.

QB: Wilson, P. Manning

RB: Lynch, Spiller, Mathews, Duke Johnson, Sankey

WR: Andre Johnson, A. Robinson, Agholor, Perriman, Royal

TE: Gronkowski, Rudolph

K: Bailey

DST: Denver

I can safely say I've never had the good fortune of landing two top-five quarterbacks on a team, much less doing it when my sixth- and seventh-round picks. I'd be stunned if I don't get the most points out of the QB position in this league at the end of the year.

My team is obviously weak on the surface after my starting backs. However, I think Johnson gives me a safe floor as the best passing-game weapon in Cleveland and Mathews gives me a ton of upside in the likely event DeMarco misses time. I think Sankey fell at least two rounds too far and that the public has been a bit too quick to write him off. He should be a good fit in a more spread-oriented attack.

Some will see WR as my biggest weakness because of the lack of "star power". I'm not so sure. AJ caught 85 balls in an offense last year playing in a run-oriented offense and with four different QBs. Now, you're going to tell me he's going to do worse with the best young QB in the game because he's lost a step? The same one he lost last year? I'm pretty sure Robinson is going to get enough targets to fill my WR2 slot just fine. The Jags offense is still very much a work in progress, but I'm going to bet on talent winning the day here and Robinson has enough to fill the WR2 role on my team. I'm expecting about 60 catches from Agholor. As a good route-runner that is better after the catch than Jordan Mathews in Philly's fast-paced offense, he'll round out my starting receivers nicely. Every best-ball team should have a splash receiver and Perriman is going to be that guy for me. He projects to be better than Torrey Smith, although I won't expect him to do that as a rookie. I'm going to chase Stevie Johnson and Royal late in a number of my drafts next month. It says a lot that Royal went off for 90 catches in his only year with Cutler. Since then, he has also shown a nose for the end zone and new HC John Fox loves sitting his rookies.

Gronk is Gronk. Rudolph has a good matchup on Gronk's bye week and, one of these years, Rudolph is actually going to stay healthy and push for 10 touchdowns.

Bailey is remarkably consistent year after year. Check Wade Phillips' ability to turn around defenses in his first year. Denver is loaded with pass rushers and good cornerbacks.

I'll admit it, I'm a fan of the team you drafted.

Qb's - Romo

- Cutler

Rb's - CJ Anderson

- Hyde

- Bell

- Woodhead

Wr's - ODB

- Benjamin

- VJax

- Wallace

- Marvin Jones

- Cody Latimer

Te's - Ertz

- Walker

K - Bryant

Def - Packers

Note to self - do NOT draft anyone that remote controller drafts. Ever. Hahahah :snort: