Sign in to follow this  
mmmmm...beer

79 points? Good showing...

:D

Looks like you stayed with your 160+ average again...

I swear, I have no Idea how we beat you 2 out of 3 times this year.

I was so praying for a loss for you in the first round. Prollyshouldn't have happened, but I was glad.

The only thing that would make this season perfect is if we lose to Mobb Deep.

We don't have a kicker and Tyler Boyd is out. Perfect storm for that LA faggit to score a smooth 121 points on the kittens for the win. :mad:

Gotta try and jinx him here.....

• Like 1

:D

The effort given by my team this weekend has broken my heart. I have no witty comeback. This is a tough thing. Step 1 is to just survive it. Step 2 will be to hope to feel normal again some day. Then we will start considering if we are up for Step 3.

My team really showed up and played some great D this week. Very proud of their effort. Hopefully they can play with the same tenacity, against a most formidable of queer opponents in the championship.

• Like 1

My team really showed up and played some great D this week. Very proud of their effort. Hopefully they can play with the same tenacity, against a most formidable of queer opponents in the championship.

Your defensive game plan really was something to behold. When you committed so heavily to shutting down Adrian Peterson, we believed it would open up things downfield to Brown and Cooper. But you seemed to have an answer for everything we threw at you. Our defense went toe to toe with you, but in the end, your offense was able to make one more play.

The belief that Odell Beckham could have been the difference is what may give us the hope to move forward and try it again in 2019. But seeing as how you had answers for everything we attempted, we tend to believe you'd have had an answer for Odell as well, as you had us all figured out. We just don't know what happened quite yet.

Well, your queer opponents are already spotting you a kicker (stupid waiver wire rules) and a WR (Boyd out, no bench depth) so there's that. <_<

Well, your queer opponents are already spotting you a kicker (stupid waiver wire rules) and a WR (Boyd out, no bench depth) so there's that. <_<

Are the WW rules stupid, or are the people who don't know them stupid? Question for the ages. I know the league mantra is to not know the rules and then complain about them after the fact. But at some point, you boys will need to learn to accept responsibility for yourselves. Too bad the league is folding, so we will never reach that milestone. :cheers:

Are the WW rules stupid, or are the people who don't know them stupid? Question for the ages. I know the league mantra is to not know the rules and then complain about them after the fact. But at some point, you boys will need to learn to accept responsibility for yourselves. Too bad the league is folding, so we will never reach that milestone. :cheers:

So we should carry 3 + kickers...got it ;)

So we should carry 3 + kickers...got it ;)

if you're going into the playoffs you should.