Sign in to follow this  
shotsup

Happy Football Day Week 3

Matthews called for another bs roughing the passer call on a textbook tackle for a sack.

Twas the letter of the rule. Needs tweaking. Good play by Matthews.

They still would've lost. Randall Cobb made sure of that, several times.

But ya, another awful call.

No doubt they crapped the bed today...that call was just awful.

Another horrible call. NFL continues to anger its customers.

Skins took away the medium to deep ball. Pack needs a running game.

Pack needs:

To learn to cover a TE

Stop the RBBC and use Jones...he has clearly been better than Williams when they are both around.

Hold on to the damn ball.

Pack needs:

To learn to cover a TE

Stop the RBBC and use Jones...he has clearly been better than Williams when they are both around.

Hold on to the damn ball.

One wpuld think they would commit to the running game since Rodgers has a bum leg. Jones rsn well with limited touches.

One wpuld think they would commit to the running game since Rodgers has a bum leg. Jones rsn well with limited touches.

McCarthy has never committed to the run.

Im never sure if its McCarthy or Rodgers but they dont ever seem to commit to running it. Frustrating when it appears to be working and then they go 5 straight passes.

Dallas just got screwed with a roughing the passer call. Its totally out of control.

No sh!t. Apparently, tackling the QB is now a penalty. Just make it two hand touch FFS. :wall:

Dallas just got screwed with a roughing the passer call. Its totally out of control.

Simply because C#NTS are running the league

Im never sure if its McCarthy or Rodgers but they dont ever seem to commit to running it. Frustrating when it appears to be working and then they go 5 straight passes.

I would also like to know who is responsible for all the plays that take 7 seconds to develop. GB is better when committing to the run game and quick passes.

This is what happens when you let a liberal like Goodell run the league.

Matthews called for another bs roughing the passer call on a textbook tackle for a sack.

Phuk that. As a coach, what are you telling the guy? If you're him? What do you do differently? Just stand there and count watermelon?

I mean, I get it, it's a job, big pay, but if I'm him? Morale really starts to be an issue.

, I get yelled at if I don't get to the pastor and I lose millions of dollars in the next contract. But if I do get to the pastor? I get penalized and yelled at and it affects the next contract. What the ?

The Cowboys really shouldn't spend game time to practice their craft. :wall:

Also.....

Seahawks play dirty

Refs suck

Patriots praying a doped up Cleveland outcast can save their ass. My oh my.

WIthout checking, i would say the Pats have never been 2 games back in the Division in the Brady era. And it very well could be 3 after next weekend.

Cowboys need to get rid of Garrett. I dont see how this dude still has a job.

I disagree. Garrett will develop into an excellent coach eventually. And if that takes another 7-8 seasons so be it.

Lastly,in case I get too drunk I like the Lions getting 6.5

Interesting stat Bill Belicheck since 2000 is 13-8 against teams with coaches who were former assistants,however Bill O'brien is 0-4.So other coaches combined are 8-9 against their former boss,even as bad as Detroit has looked I'll take the home dog here and hope Patricia's team can keep it close.

:banana:

I disagree. Garrett will develop into an excellent coach eventually. And if that takes another 7-8 seasons so be it.

Uh - negative.. There's a better chance of finding a Starbucks on Mars than this ever happening.

Uh - negative.. There's a better chance of finding a Starbucks on Mars than this ever happening.

:lol:

Seriously, red needs to get gone. But then again, Cowboys, Browns, and bengals havent fired their coaches yet despite the horrible job theyve been doing. At least the browns won a game this year so far so theres that

A lot of 1-2 teams right now. Like the giants 🧐

And the Patriots

:lol:

Seriously, red needs to get gone. But then again, Cowboys, Browns, and bengals havent fired their coaches yet despite the horrible job theyve been doing. At least the browns won a game this year so far so theres that

I've been calling for his head for years now.. I'm actually amused at all the Cowboys fans who are JUST NOW waking up to it.. I'm like, where have you been - what have you been watching? :huh:

Broncos are the worst team in the league. They'd be the worst team in the CFL. God I hate football.

looking forward to the Brady/Belichick death match

Broncos are the worst team in the league. They'd be the worst team in the CFL. God I hate football.

You guys would drill us by 20.

You guys would drill us by 20.

NFL is so bad right now.

They barely practice in the pre-season.

I'm with you - it's almost unbearable to watch.

Even in the middle of a weekend rainout here - I couldn't make myself watch any of the day games. I watched golf instead.

I've been calling for his head for years now.. I'm actually amused at all the Cowboys fans who are JUST NOW waking up to it.. I'm like, where have you been - what have you been watching? :huh:

Guy I worked with in SA whos lived in Texas all his life was saying he needed to be fired back then. This was back in 2012. Hes hated him for years and blamed a lot of their losses on him. He was one of the only people I knew that felt this way about Garrett which is why you thinking that surprised me lol

I have been saying it for years, and people always doubt it when the evidence is right there. In the vast majority of cases, if a HC/QB combo hasn't made a SB 3 seasons, it ain't happening. Rebuilding either happens overnight, or it doesn't happen at all.

The is Red's second go around with a QB, and it doesn't look good.