Sign in to follow this  
vuduchile

Kavanaugh sexual misconduct in High School

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/2018/09/25/brett-kavanaugh-ford-has-4-people-corroborate-sexual-assault-claims/1429270002/

The attorneys for Dr. Christine Blasey Ford have sworn and signed declarations from four people who corroborate her claims of sexual assault by Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh.

In her declaration, Adela Gildo-Mazzon said Ford told her about the alleged assault during a June 2013 meal at a restaurant in Mountain View, California, and contacted Ford’s attorneys on Sept. 16 to tell them Ford had confided in her five years ago.

“During our meal, Christine was visibly upset, so I asked her what was going on,” Gildo-Mazzon said in her declaration. “Christine told me she had been having a hard day because she was thinking about an assault she experienced when she was much younger. She said she had been almost raped by someone who was now a federal judge. She told me she had been trapped in a room with two drunken guys, and that she had escaped, ran away and hid.”

In another declaration, Keith Koegler said Ford revealed the alleged assault to him in 2016, when the two parents were watching their children play in a public place and discussing the “light” sentencing of Stanford University student Brock Turner.

"Christine expressed anger at Mr. Turner’s lenient sentence, stating that she was particularly bothered by it because she was assaulted in high school by a man who was now a federal judge in Washington, D.C.,” Koegler said. “Christine did not mention the assault to me again until June 29, 2018, two days after Justice Anthony Kennedy announced his resignation from the Supreme Court of the United States,” he said. On that day, Koegler said Ford revealed to him in an email that the person who had assaulted her in high school was President Donald Trump’s “favorite for SCOTUS.” In his response email, Koegler wrote, “I remember you telling me about him, but I don’t remember his name. Do you mind telling me so I can read about him?” Ford’s emailed response: “Brett Kavanaugh.” In his declaration, Koegler said he met the Fords while coaching their son’s baseball team more than five years ago.

In another declaration, Rebecca White, a neighbor and friend of more than six years, said Ford revealed the alleged assault against her in 2017.

"I was walking my dog and Christine was outside of her house,” White said. “I stopped to speak with her, and she told me she had read a recent social media post I had written about my own experience with sexual assault. “She then told me that when she was a young teen, she had been sexually assaulted by an older teen,” White continued. “I remember her saying that her assailant was now a federal judge.”

In his declaration, Ford’s husband said he learned of his wife’s experience with sexual assault “around the time we got married” but that she didn’t share details until a couple’s therapy session in 2012. "

"I remember her saying that her attacker’s name was Brett Kavanaugh, that he was a successful lawyer who had grown up in Christine’s home town, and that he was well-known in the Washington D.C. community,” Russell Ford said. He said his wife was “afraid” Trump would nominate Kavanaugh for the Supreme Court and was “very conflicted” about whether she should come forward with her story."

-2nd accuser story released by the New Yorker after NYT and WaPo said it was too fake for them to publish

I regularly read the NYTimes and WaPo sites daily for years. My God, I've never seen the hysterical panic mode left wing bias flower in such full bloom so much as I have this past couple of weeks. They are really, really going over the top and don't care a lick currently to wear their poker face or hide their cards and pretend to be neutral as they normally would. They're in full, 100% five alarm fire, freak out anti-Kavenaugh mode.

I regularly read the NYTimes and WaPo sites daily for years. My God, I've never seen the hysterical panic mode left wing bias flower in such full bloom so much as I have this past couple of weeks. They are really, really going over the top and don't care a lick currently to wear their poker face or hide their cards and pretend to be neutral as they normally would. They're in full, 100% five alarm fire, freak out anti-Kavenaugh mode.

The leftists are terrified that this guy could repeal Roe vs Wade, which is so unlikely as to be laughable, but even if they did the states govern this, and they will never take it away.....so its bluster.

• Like 1

At least its something, anything, to prove she wasn't prodded into doing this by Dem operatives. It helps, if only a little....

Haven't read the article. Guessing one is husband. 2 is psychiatrist.

The right finally took control of an out of control situation. Now she can bail without remorse.

Don't get out your party hats just yet, pal. All it takes is for two votes from either Collins, Murkowski, and Flake, whom are the three most likely ones to flip on Kav, and his nomination will be rejected as it should. And let's not forget about the latest news that is breaking. A senior senate GOP aide is saying Trump's comments are not helpful and if the rest of the republicans don't tread very lightly on the issue it will make it harder for the more moderate ones to vote with them. Trump, Hatch, and Mcconnell's insensitive dismissive comments in the last week about Doctor Ford is a big slap in the face in this #metoo era. The three of them should've kept their big mouths shut cause this will only alienate female voters for the mid terms. And new polls show it isn't looking so hot for the right in November.

The leftists are terrified that this guy could repeal Roe vs Wade, which is so unlikely as to be laughable, but even if they did the states govern this, and they will never take it away.....so its bluster.

You are kidding yourself if you think Gorsuch, Alito, Thomas and Kavanaugh wouldn't repeal RvW. Only need to look at their previous decisions to know where they stand on it. Chief Justice Roberts, who would be in the middle if Kavanaugh is confirmed, would be considered the moderate and the swing vote on any such case. And states will never take it away...

Vox - John Roberts is the Supreme Court’s new swing vote. Is he going to overturn Roe v. Wade?

And as far states never taking it away...

NPR - If High Court Reverses Roe v. Wade, 22 States Likely To Ban Abortion

Don't get out your party hats just yet, pal. All it takes is for two votes from either Collins, Murkowski, and Flake, whom are the three most likely ones to flip on Kav, and his nomination will be rejected as it should. And let's not forget about the latest news that is breaking. A senior senate GOP aide is saying Trump's comments are not helpful and if the rest of the republicans don't tread very lightly on the issue it will make it harder for the more moderate ones to vote with them. Trump, Hatch, and Mcconnell's insensitive dismissive comments in the last week about Doctor Ford is a big slap in the face in this #metoo era. The three of them should've kept their big mouths shut cause this will only alienate female voters for the mid terms. And new polls show it isn't looking so hot for the right in November.

I made no claim about Kavanaugh being confirmed. Just that Feinstein's circus tent has been brought down and we are moving on.

Also I don't care about #metoo, I care about this particular case.

Polls. :lol: Get your hankies ready.

You are kidding yourself if you think Gorsuch, Alito, Thomas and Kavanaugh wouldn't repeal RvW. Only need to look at their previous decisions to know where they stand on it. Chief Justice Roberts, who would be in the middle if Kavanaugh is confirmed, would be considered the moderate and the swing vote on any such case. And states will never take it away...

Vox - John Roberts is the Supreme Court’s new swing vote. Is he going to overturn Roe v. Wade?

And as far states never taking it away...

NPR - If High Court Reverses Roe v. Wade, 22 States Likely To Ban Abortion

Roe v. Wade isn't going anywhere. You are being played. Both sides benefit far more by abortion being legal.

It WAS partisan gamesmanship when the GOP did it to Garland. But you'll notice that they didn't needlessly or falsley accuse Garland of sexual assault or any other alleged crime that would besmirch his reputation. That seems to be the Dem's go to move in such cases and its disgusting.

Remember Harry Reid saying about Romney that "the word is out. He hasn't paid his taxes in 10 years..."? Yeah Harry, you just put the word out, dickbag.

Baseless accusations are perfectly acceptable to them if it furthers their agenda and they don't care if lives or careers get ruined as a result.

Did you see when they interviewed him recently and asked him about it? His response Well Obama won right didnt care if it was true or not; just that Obama won.

Four people she told 30 years after the alleged incident..

:doh:

Threatening Roe vs. Wade..

:doh:

Focking clown show.

:lol: :lol:

Vote should be Thursday afternoon.

I dont think this stops Kavanaughs nomination but I wouldnt assume the accusations are false just because theyre unprovable. One maybe but you get to three and it starts to show a pattern of behavior.

I dont think this stops Kavanaughs nomination but I wouldnt assume the accusations are false just because theyre unprovable. One maybe but you get to three and it starts to show a pattern of behavior.

Three? Are you including Avenatti's? If so, add me to the list. Now it's four. See how easy that is? :ROFLMAO:

One maybe but you get to three and it starts to show a pattern of behavior.

I agree. The left will go to any lengths.

I wouldnt assume that they are true, either.

Listen, if you don't really see what's going on here then there's really no convincing you or any other poster who thinks these claims are legitimate.

In related news, here's (hopefully) the future President of Brazil telling a psycho congresswoman from the Communist Party that she isn't worth raping. (be sure to turn on the English captions)

I wouldnt assume that they are true, either.

Im not assuming theyre true. Many Geeks keep referring to the allegations as fake. Really theyre unsubstantiated.

• Like 1

I am not discounting the allegations. However, here is a girl who was involved (by her own admission) in 50+ encounters in HS with boys. Convenient that she only mentions the "federal judge" in conversation. :dunno:

I am not discounting the allegations. However, here is a girl who was involved (by her own admission) in 50+ encounters in HS with boys. Convenient that she only mentions the "federal judge" in conversation. :dunno:

Wow pump the brakes, I didn't even hear that part, she banged over 50 dudes before she graduated HS?

Wow pump the brakes, I didn't even hear that part, she banged over 50 dudes before she graduated HS?

She sucked 37 d!cks?!!?

• Like 1

Lets say she lost her virginity when she was 15 and assume she graduated when she was 18. That means she slept with more than 1 dude every month for 3 years. Sounds like the school slut that everyone had a piece of. I wonder how many times she told a guy she was prego and needed abortion money.

I dont approve of that either. But in this thread we have numerous geeks assuming the charges are fake. Nobody here is saying theyre true.

Wouldn't geeks saying "I find her story credible" essentially be saying "I find her story to be true"? We have a few here saying that :dunno:

Which one is this?

Wouldn't geeks saying "I find her story credible" essentially be saying "I find her story to be true"? We have a few here saying that :dunno:

No. Credible / plausible doesnt necessarily mean true.

No. Credible / plausible doesnt necessarily mean true.

Seems like splitting hairs, but ok, good enough. :cheers:

I still cannot get over

1. Scrubbing social media

2. Going to a politician over law enforcement

My common sense and gut is screaming red flags about this woman.

• Like 1

Seems like splitting hairs, but ok, good enough. :cheers:

Its the difference between 1) It could be true and 2) It is true. I dont think thats splitting hairs.

She never stated bang. She bragged about some form of interaction. I think the Holton Arms HS culture was all about girls claiming to reverse the field on sexual encounters. Now they act like it never happened, when the yearbooks and letters are out there.

Sleazebag lawyer and current media wh0re Avenetti releases new accuser:

https://www.mediaite.com/online/breaking-michael-avenatti-reveals-client-making-gang-rape-allegation-against-kavanaugh/

Of course, this accuser does not say Kavanaugh raped her, but was at the party where she was raped.

The left has come completely unhinged. Every accuser's story gets weaker and weaker. Pretty soon it's going to be "Kavanaugh was a resident of the US while someone got raped!".

won't be repealed. but i could see a set time limit of 20 weeks like most civilized countries. a lot of feminazi focking freak sicko lefties want nothing less than abortion on demand at any time.

“During our meal, Christine was visibly upset, so I asked her what was going on,” Gildo-Mazzon said in her declaration. “Christine told me she had been having a hard day because she was thinking about an assault she experienced when she was much younger. She said she had been almost raped by someone who was now a federal judge. She told me she had been trapped in a room with two drunken guys, and that she had escaped, ran away and hid.”

Im not assuming theyre true. Many Geeks keep referring to the allegations as fake. Really theyre unsubstantiated.

I keep saying this but... this story just doesn't fly. One, why was she drunk in a room with two guys? Two, she wasn't escaping if they wanted to rape her.

The likely scenario is she went in with them to mess around, something went amiss, she decided to bail, they let her go. :dunno:

won't be repealed. but i could see a set time limit of 20 weeks like most civilized countries. a lot of feminazi focking freak sicko lefties want nothing less than abortion on demand at any time.

Right. Agree completely.

I think on the one hand you have the Dem's using this as a means to get the leftists into a froth, if only to improve their midterm chances, they really don't care about anything else than dealing the repub's some kind of loss; though I will allow that any way to water down the judge placed would likely be warmly welcomed by them.

Ideology over benefit to the people, at every turn

Now its drugs and gang bangs.

In high school.

My high school experience is :sad: compared to this movie plot.

I keep saying this but... this story just doesn't fly. One, why was she drunk in a room with two guys? Two, she wasn't escaping if they wanted to rape her.

The likely scenario is she went in with them to mess around, something went amiss, she decided to bail, they let her go. :dunno:

I don't think she has stated she was drunk, but had only one beer. :dunno:

A writer at Slate posits a theory that's worth a read...I would suggest 90% of the people in this thread skip it though.

For what it’s worth, and absent evidence or allegations to the contrary, I believe Brett Kavanaugh’s claim that he was a virgin through his teens. I believe it in part because it squares with some of the oddities I’ve had a hard time understanding about his alleged behavior: namely, that both allegations are strikingly different from other high-profile stories the past year, most of which feature a man and a woman alone. And yet both the Kavanaugh accusations share certain features: There is no penetrative sex, there are always male onlookers, and, most importantly, there’s laughter. In each case the other men—not the woman—seem to be Kavanaugh’s true intended audience. In each story, the cruel and bizarre act the woman describes—restraining Christine Blasey Ford and attempting to remove her clothes in her allegation, and in Deborah Ramirez’s, putting his in front of her face—seems to have been done in the clumsy and even manic pursuit of male approval. Even Kavanaugh’s now-notorious yearbook page, with its references to the “100 kegs or bust” and the like, seems less like an honest reflection of a fun guy than a representation of a try-hard willing to say or do anything as long as his bros think he’s cool. In other words: The awful things Kavanaugh allegedly did only imperfectly correlate to the familiar frame of sexual desire run amok; they appear to more easily fit into a different category—a toxic homosociality—that involves males wooing other males over the comedy of being cruel to women.

In both these accounts, Kavanaugh is laughing as he does something to a woman that disturbs or traumatizes her. Ford wrote in her letter to Sen. Dianne Feinstein, “Kavanaugh was on top of me while laughing with [Mark] Judge, who periodically jumped onto Kavanaugh. They both laughed as Kavanaugh tried to disrobe me in their highly inebriated state. With Kavanaugh’s hand over my mouth, I feared he may inadvertently kill me.”

“Brett was laughing,” Ramirez says in her account to the New Yorker. “I can still see his face, and his hips coming forward, like when you pull up your pants.” She recalled another male student shouting about the incident. “Somebody yelled down the hall, ‘Brett Kavanaugh just put his in Debbie’s face,’ ” she said.

If these allegations are true, one of the more shocking things about them is the extent to which the woman being mistreated exists in a room where the men are performing for each other—using the woman to firm up their own bond. The Kavanaugh yearbook is littered with dumb codes that seem to speak to exactly this tendency—stuff like “boofing” and “devil’s triangle” all suggest that what mattered to Kavanaugh was displaying club membership. The question is: At whose expense?