Sign in to follow this  
Breesman32

Which WR to start

Jeffery's on bye so its between these two.

Evans

Decker

I'm going to start Sims in the flex hoping he does something and already played Cooks.

I would start Mike Evans for two reasons. 1. Cause I think he'll outscore Decker. 2. Cause I asked my 5 year old and she said Mike Evans cause there's a Mike in her kindergarten class. How can you argue with that logic ?!?

Good Luck!

I don't have Hilton and this is a fantasy forum.

No, it's not.

This is a fantasy forearm.

Well KC can stop the run and the jets will be forced to pass the ball a lot and Decker knows KC. He burned them for four TDs last year. But I know Evans may not draw Haden, but consdering VJac is taller than Haden Glennon may not have to look to Evans any more than he did last week.

Well KC can stop the run and the jets will be forced to pass the ball a lot and Decker knows KC. He burned them for four TDs last year. But I know Evans may not draw Haden, but consdering VJac is taller than Haden Glennon may not have to look to Evans any more than he did last week.

Sounds like you answered your own question. :dunno:

Also, please tell us more about your team and your player starting strategies.

I would go TY Hilton and hope you learn your lesson on which bored to post this on.

What difference does it make??? You should learn to spell "board"!!!

I'd go with Decker. The last time he played at KC (for DEN last year), he had 8 catches for 174 yards & 4 TD's. He won't have P Manning throwing to him, but you know he's gotta feel good going back on that field.

Jeffery's on bye so its between these two.

Evans

Decker

I'm going to start Sims in the flex hoping he does something and already played Cooks.

Evans

What difference does it make??? You should learn to spell "board"!!!

I'd go with Decker. The last time he played at KC (for DEN last year), he had 8 catches for 174 yards & 4 TD's. He won't have P Manning throwing to him, but you know he's gotta feel good going back on that field.

:first:

Two suggestions for you:

1) Search for the meaning of the words 'bored' and 'forearm' on this site.

2) The mods moved this question to 'A Little Help', so apparently you don't know what you're talking about twice in a row.