Sign in to follow this  
NewbieJr

**Official Fast Food appreciation thread**

Let's get this out of the way right from the start....fast food is bad for you. It's not fine dining. Blah blah blah

That being said, I highly doubt that any of us manage to avoid eating fast food 100% of the time. With my daughter's sports schedule running me all aropund, I don't always have a chance to make a good meal, so I opt for the drive-thru.

Anyway, what are some selections from fast food joints that you find particularly tasty?

For me, I really like Arby's chicken cordon blue sandwiches. Very good. :thumbsup:

I have always wanted to try one of those. Next time I have a coupon and some money, I am going to give it try. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

SUBWAY is pretty much the only "fast food" i eat nowadays, though i enjoy an occasional McRib or Teriaki Chicken sandwhich from Carl's Jr.

But I'm very glad i finally found a great Gyro for the 1st time in 15 years. :thumbsup:

Even though they have great steak fries to go with it, nothing goes better with a Gyro than deep fried breaded mushrooms & a coke. :wub:

SUBWAY is pretty much the only "fast food" i eat nowadays, though i enjoy an occasional McRib or Teriaki Chicken sandwhich from Carl's Jr.

But I'm very glad i finally found a great Gyro for the 1st time in 15 years. :thumbsup:

Even though they have great steak fries to go with it, nothing goes better with a Gyro than deep fried breaded mushrooms & a coke. :wub:

I like Subway and bought the Subway Melt a few times in February when they were 5 bucks. Subway is the only restaurant in my small town. I have to go to the next town over for anything else, but the next town is only about 8 miles down the highway.

All of this debate what is and what is considered FF - WWHSD ?????

What would Heavy-Set Do

I'm a big chipotle fan.

Me too - Love it - can eat it three times a week. When I am on the road or on vacation first thing I do is look for the nearest location. Yeah I will eat local food if it is good but if I want something I KNOW is good - look them up.

I have always wanted to try one of those. Next time I have a coupon and some money, I am going to give it try. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

So you're saving up to go to Arby's?

Good luck.....You can do it!!

:overhead:

THe McDonald's that is only a few miles down the road from me will let you use ANY competitor coupon as a buy one get one free.

How long does it take you to roll down there? :banana:

I had the dorito taco bell thing and it was good, felt like crap for the rest of the day though...

dont eat much fast food though... I liked those KFC little buffalo chicken sandwiches...

With all the money he's saving, by making his son fill out endless surveys for XBOX points, he should be there in no time!

:lol: :lol:

How long does it take you to roll down there?

:lol: :lol:

With all the money he's saving, by making his son fill out endless surveys for XBOX points, he should be there in no time!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I had the dorito taco bell thing and it was good,

Was not impressed :thumbsdown: Did not taste like a dorito at all :thumbsdown:

Inspired by Taco Bell, I put Doritos in my quesadilla last night. This kicks ass. :thumbsup:

My peeve was the structural rigidity of the dorito shell is more brittle than a standard hard taco shell... So they provide a cardboard sleeve to augment it.

It tasted like a dorito to me? :dunno: