Sign in to follow this  
shaabyi

Pick 1 Gurley and feeling pretty good how it worked out

I took Gurley today at my draft no hesitation. Here is the full turnout. 12 man PPR, 1 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 2 RB/WR,1 TE, 1 K and 1 DEF, 9 Bench

Andrew Luck

P. Mahomes

Gurley

McCaffrey

D Cook

R Freeman

Carson

Montgomery

J White

J Conner

B Cooks

Goodwin

Hogan

Edelman

D Moore

Gallup

Gesicki

Janikowski

Minnesota

Feeling pretty good. May trade off a solid RB for a WR1 later.

Yes, u should trade a RB (Cook/Carson) for a WR1 and think about a sure thing QB (Rivers, Stafford) over risky Luck and Mahomes. I love the Connor and Moore picks. NICE TEAM

You got very solid RBs and are deep with serviceable WRs, you're fine at those spots.

QB is the big ? to me. I would want a more reliable back up behind Luck but you could do much worse.

Overall, good team

Looking good, love the RBs and deep WR corp to help offset not having true WR1. Id have no problems with playing the weekly matchups for the season with those two qbs.

Not really worries about WR because I only need two of them to be active worthy. I can have my RBs be my two flex spots. Pretty sure it will be Cools, Edelman or Hogan. Moore, Goodwin and Gallup are hopeful in case someone gets hurt... rather when. All part of Fantasy Ball.

Not really worries about WR because I only need two of them to be active worthy. I can have my RBs be my two flex spots. Pretty sure it will be Cools, Edelman or Hogan. Moore, Goodwin and Gallup are hopeful in case someone gets hurt... rather when. All part of Fantasy Ball.

Exactly, just have several serviceable WRs, there is a ton of them and play match ups. Focus on getting the top RBs.

Like it a lot. Shocked you got that stable of RBs in a 12 teamer. D Cook went in the third round?? Great value here. I wouldn't be able to pass him up either. Still able to get nice Wrs as well.