• Please log in to reply
43 replies to this topic

#41 mobb_deep

mobb_deep

FF Geek

• Members
  • 19,084 posts

Posted 06 August 2018 - 05:15 PM

As a dynasty Coleman owner this move saddens me greatly.

As a metal head, your username makes me happy greatly.

Sangre Por Sangre

#42 Ray_T

Ray_T

FF Geek

• Members
  • 5,717 posts

Posted 07 August 2018 - 10:37 AM

I'm not saying you are wrong....

but a lot of WR generally dont produce until year 3.   Sometimes year 4.  all this means is none listed made an immediate impact worth noting.  Given the apparent depth of talent, that is a bit surprising. Nothing more.

I'm not ready to call this class a dud yet.  we probably need 2 more years until we can actually do that..

Remember how good that wr draft class was supposedly. If it wasn't for Michael Thomas there wouldn't be too much from any of these guys

Corey Coleman
Lequon Treadwell
Josh Doctson
Will Fuller
Sterling Sheppard

3 keeper, 12 team league Standard scoring with QB getting -1 pt for an interception & fumbles 5 points for a defensive safety & 6 points for a defensive TD.

Start 2 QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, 1 TE, 1 Kicker, one Def/Sp Tms

Also expert Fly Fisherman and story teller.

#43 Maulers1973

Maulers1973

FF Geek

• Members
  • 1,382 posts

Posted 07 August 2018 - 12:09 PM

Word out of Cleveland was that he was regularly closing the bars in the flats in Cleveland even after training camp opened.  Dorsey sat him down along with a couple others.  Only Coleman didn't curb the partying style.  So, off to Buffalo he goes.  I wonder how they'll like watching the football go through his hands and literally bounce off his facemask.  I swear that happened at least three times last year.  

This ends the Sashi Brown era.  Dorsey is a true blood football guy and isn't putting up with any BS!!   

#44 Brutal Brutus

Brutal Brutus

FF Geek

• Members
  • 1,215 posts

Posted 07 August 2018 - 12:10 PM

I'm not saying you are wrong....

but a lot of WR generally dont produce until year 3.   Sometimes year 4.  all this means is none listed made an immediate impact worth noting.  Given the apparent depth of talent, that is a bit surprising. Nothing more.

I'm not ready to call this class a dud yet.  we probably need 2 more years until we can actually do that..

I think the 3rd year WR is a bit dated. For some it's still true but with the way high schools and colleges throw the ball now, WR are coming in with more experience than ever. If the WR is picked in the first round, I think most teams expect them to produce in year 1.