Sign in to follow this  
vuduchile

Kavanaugh sexual misconduct in High School

Left leaning jizzbuzzards believe a woman with obvious political motivations who can't remember what year or where this occurred. Then they call conspiracy and feign disbelief at all the evidence/investigations pointing to the Obama Admin colluding with Russians and the Clinton Crime family to rig the 2016 election then thwart Trump at every step.

Pathetic sore losers..

spot on and fixed

I'd say shocking...but this kind of schit is just expected from the schitbag leftists.

Real low lifes.

Says the side demonizing her calling her a and not giving a even if he did it...you all calling anyone else schitbags or low lifes is laughable.

Says the side demonizing her calling her a ###### and not giving a ###### even if he did it...you all calling anyone else schitbags or low lifes is laughable.

can she prove it?

We have a few posters here that are more confident in these allegations than Feinstein.

No poster in here has said much about confidence in allegations beyond it needs to be investigated. The other side? Just say fock it no way its true and even if it was thats fine he should still be confirmed.

Says the side demonizing her calling her a ###### and not giving a ###### even if he did it...you all calling anyone else schitbags or low lifes is laughable.

If he did it, he should not be confirmed. Thats obvious.

But thats just it. There is zero way to prove or disprove her allegations at this late date. This is why damn near every criminal statute on the books has a statute of limitations. Because the law recognizes that it is patently unfair to ask a defendant to defend against charges where whatever evidence may exist is hopelessly lost or forgotten.

You want an investigation? Please. It would be damn difficult to sort out what happened at a high school party 35 DAYS ago. 35 YEARS ago? Utterly impossible. Even the alleged victim cant remember crucial details.

If it happened, thats a bad thing. But she lost her chance at any justice by sitting by for three and a half decades. Thats just the reality.

This is simply a political sideshow at its lowest.

But thats just it. There is zero way to prove or disprove her allegations at this late date. This is why damn near every criminal statute on the books has a statute of limitations. Because the law recognizes that it is patently unfair to ask a defendant to defend against charges where whatever evidence may exist is hopelessly lost or forgotten.

You want an investigation? Please. It would be damn difficult to sort out what happened at a high school party 35 DAYS ago. 35 YEARS ago? Utterly impossible. Even the alleged victim cant remember crucial details.

If it happened, thats a bad thing. But she lost her chance at any justice by sitting by for three and a half decades. Thats just the reality.

dont forget the scumbag dems sat on it since July

Why

Because is a last ditch pile of fabricated horse schit only to be used in sad sore losing pathetic desperate measures.

No poster in here has said much about confidence in allegations beyond it needs to be investigated. The other side? Just say fock it no way its true and even if it was thats fine he should still be confirmed.

You really need help.

I agree that there is zero way to prove it right now.

The point is the right is demonizing her right now as if she is making it all up...and idiots like drobeski say nothing about those calling her a , the death threats she is receiving and all of that...but people that want this investigated are schitbags and low lifes. Its focking ridiculous and pathetic...and par for the course for the brainwashed right of this bored.

I want her to have her say...I want him to answer actual questions on this....i get what the reality is...but the reality is she comes off as credible enough of an accuser at this point....and thats enough that it shouldn't just be glosssed over as "oh well".

I agree that there is zero way to prove it right now.

The point is the right is demonizing her right now as if she is making it all up...and idiots like drobeski say nothing about those calling her a ######, the death threats she is receiving and all of that...but people that want this investigated are schitbags and low lifes. Its focking ridiculous and pathetic...and par for the course for the brainwashed right of this bored.

I want her to have her say...I want him to answer actual questions on this....i get what the reality is...but the reality is she comes off as credible enough of an accuser at this point....and thats enough that it shouldn't just be glosssed over as "oh well".

Please go away

it was dirty pool then and still is. The fact you dont see that shows you think more along partisan lines than those of a man. Shame on you.

I'm still shocked idiots like sho and mdc belief Moore used two pens and decided leave his assistants signature D.A. on it... Because that's how her divorce papers where signed.

Forget burying his head in the sand. Sho and MDC are 100 feet under.

They fall for these tricks over and over again

I'm still shocked idiots like sho and mdc belief Moore used two pens and decided leave his assistants signature D.A. on it... Because that's how her divorce papers where signed.

They're easily led - the perfect Democrat voter. No thinking necessary on their part.

You backed Roy Moore? Are youbthat dumb?

And again the side that posted BS about seth Rich, Pizzagate and bought into the birther nonsense saying anyone else falls for stuff is idiotic . That before we even get into believing the crap Trump says.

Youre right: Nine people came forward, all paid off. Moores reputation for trolling the mall for chicks was overblown. He admitted to dating teenagers as a man in his 30s but thats normal and he never went under 16. He also waffles on whether he even knew some of the accusers, contradicting himself. Numerous republicans called for him to step down for no good reason. Probably deep state agents.

Makes sense. :clap:

and the fact they want the FBI to investigate? WTF is that, half the states in the country won't even investigate a rape after this long, much less a possible teenager being drunk and touching a boobie

its not even a crime what she is claiming

and the fact they want the FBI to investigate? WTF is that, half the states in the country won't even investigate a rape after this long, much less a possible teenager being drunk and touching a boobie

its not even a crime what she is claiming

Oh, its assault for sure. Could go way out on a limb and call it kidnapping.

But yeah, wtf are they supposed to investigate? Excuse me miss, were you at this party? Yeah, we know, youve earned two degrees, gotten married, divorced, and married again, and had children who have since earned degrees and given you grandchildren since then, but to you by chance happen to remember what happened at that party?

Or they could see if the house still stands and look for prints on a 35 year old doorknob perhaps?

No form of electronic records existed back then...

The only POSSIBLE proof would be if she told someone about it BACK THEN. And even that is pretty sketchy proof to ruin a man over decades after the fact.

So now shes refusing to show up until there is a full FBI investigation. Obviously, FBI refusing to commit resources to 35 year old accusation.

Youre right: Nine people came forward, all paid off. Moores reputation for trolling the mall for chicks was overblown. He admitted to dating teenagers as a man in his 30s but thats normal and he never went under 16. He also waffles on whether he even knew some of the accusers, contradicting himself. Numerous republicans called for him to step down for no good reason. Probably deep state agents.

Makes sense. :clap:

Why are you talking about Bill Clinton

Youre defending a pedophile because hes a Republican. :wacko:

I always get a kick out of people too stupid to know the definitions of words they use.

This guy is just as bad here as he is at Jesusguys

:lol:

Enjoy your stay here at the fbg penitentiary.

Warning: there are no rules here so you better have thick skin.

• Like 1

Oh, its assault for sure. Could go way out on a limb and call it kidnapping.

But yeah, wtf are they supposed to investigate? Excuse me miss, were you at this party? Yeah, we know, youve earned two degrees, gotten married, divorced, and married again, and had children who have since earned degrees and given you grandchildren since then, but to you by chance happen to remember what happened at that party?

Or they could see if the house still stands and look for prints on a 35 year old doorknob perhaps?

No form of electronic records existed back then...

The only POSSIBLE proof would be if she told someone about it BACK THEN. And even that is pretty sketchy proof to ruin a man over decades after the fact.

it could very easily have been, like this since it was pretty common back in high school

two 15 year olds making out

dude reaches down for a boob, chick pushes his hand away, keep making out, he reaches for it again

One person sure. When you have 10 different accusers and Moore himself acknowledging he tried to date teenagers as a man in his 30s you can be pretty sure the man is a pedo. Maybe some of the stories were false but certainly some of it was true.

Partisan blinders are why you and Mr Hand are defending a kid focker. You two are gross.

Again, you may want to look up the definition of pedophile before you embarrass yourself any further.

So now shes refusing to show up until there is a full FBI investigation. Obviously, FBI refusing to commit resources to 35 year old accusation.

Not a fan I f what she did with this...but if reports of the hearing invite were true...they would have had her there with Kavanaugh...also ridiculous.

She seemingly wants this looked into by someone other than congress alone.

I always get a kick out of people too stupid to know the definitions of words they use.

Holy this is gold coming from you.

it could very easily have been, like this since it was pretty common back in high school

two 15 year olds making out

dude reaches down for a boob, chick pushes his hand away, keep making out, he reaches for it again

Dude locks the door, wont let her out and covers her mouth so she cant scream.

Dont compare the stupid crap of trying and having someone say no...to what the accusations are...its pathetic.

Again, you may want to look up the definition of pedophile before you embarrass yourself any further.

Youre right Chester, a 30-something dating 8th graders is normal.

Dude locks the door, wont let her out and covers her mouth so she cant scream.

Dont compare the stupid crap of trying and having someone say no...to what the accusations are...its pathetic.

you truly believe this chick huh, I wonder if some random chick from Obama's high school said the same , you would want her in jail for lying about the savior

• Like 1

Not a fan I f what she did with this...but if reports of the hearing invite were true...they would have had her there with Kavanaugh...also ridiculous.

She seemingly wants this looked into by someone other than congress alone.

Start with the PD wherever this allegedly happened, but why not just Congress? Because of Rs control and her and her lawyers connections with Dems and Soros? Bottom line, whether it happened or not, Dems know that this is going nowhere. Its just grandstanding and they hope to get to midterms before confirmation vote.

you truly believe this chick huh, I wonder if some random chick from Obama's high school said the same ######, you would want her in jail for lying about the savior

Im telling you the giant difference between the accusation and these bullshit attempts by people to minimize this and act like its the same as trying to cop anfeel and getting down. That is pathetic behavior but not surprising on this board.

Ive not said a thing about her being truthful...Ive responded to peoples comments in it when they brought up if he did it.

That said...her actions that Ive read about appear to be that of someone who is dealing with issues of a sexual assault in her past.

What that has to do with Obama is ridiculous...we can play the what if game and its not a good look for the right demonizing this woman the way they have.

Start with the PD wherever this allegedly happened, but why not just Congress? Because of Rs control and her and her lawyers connections with Dems and Soros? Bottom line, whether it happened or not, Dems know that this is going nowhere. Its just grandstanding and they hope to get to midterms before confirmation vote.

BEcause no matter D or R congress has an agenda.

Just shut the f up. Do you not see the difference in this situation? You really need some mental help. Seriously.

Just out of curiosity, why do you respond to him? He doesn't respond to any of your posts :dunno:

:hint: you're on ignore (as you should be with Sho...or the rest of us for that matter)

Try and offer something on occasion

You read a lot into posts...I wasn't trolling, just couldn't believe how fast you guys responded. How many F5 keys do you three go through a day?

He's not one of "us guys", you little tutu wearing faggit :mad:

:banana:

Thats what I like about high school girls

No matter how old I get, they stay the same age :banana:

You what the best thing about focking 21 year olds are?

There's twenty of them :banana:

dont forget the scumbag dems sat on it since July

Why

Because is a last ditch pile of fabricated horse schit only to be used in sad sore losing pathetic desperate measures.

Its clearly not Diane Feinsteins first rodeo. She played her cards perfectly.

Just out of curiosity, why do you respond to him? He doesn't respond to any of your posts :dunno:

:hint: you're on ignore (as you should be with Sho...or the rest of us for that matter)

Try and offer something on occasion

Multiple IDs and two different boards and its all the same with him...and he still says anyone else needs to seek help?

Oof.