Sign in to follow this  
scottsind

FF Divisional Round Playoff Strategy

If anyone has the time would you help me pick my starting line up for the Divisional round. I can only start a player once in the format I am playing in. For instance, I started Drew Brees in round 1 so I cannot start him again. Thus, strategy is a big factor.

Fantasy roster: 1 qb, 2 rb, 2 wr, 1 te, 1 k, 1 def

Scoring:

1 pt for every 20 yds passing

1 pt for every 10 yds rushing/receiving

6 pts for all TDs (pass/rush/rec/def)

2 pts for all 2pt conversions

1 pt for extra points

3 pts for FGs 1-39 yds

4 pts for FGs 40-49 yds

5 pts for FGs 50+

1 pt for fumble recoveries

1 pt for interceptions

1 pt for sacks

2 pt for safeties

Points allowed

0 PA=20 pts

1 PA =19 pts

2 PA =8 pts

And so on up until 20 PA=0

Anything over 20PA is also 0

Round 1 I played:

Brees, Fournette, Gurley, Tyreek Hill, Michael Thomas, Kelce, Jags Defense, and Lutz

Round 2 I have this set as of now:

Keenum, Kamara, LeVeon, Theilen, Cooks, Gronk, Forbath, and Steelers Defense

Thought or know of a better play? Im trying to play the remaining studs at their most optimum time.

The Titans are the worst secondary left in the tourney so it makes me want to play Cooks and Gronk.

The Vikings have a great defense but Kamara can only be bottled up for so long. I question who wins this game so want to be able to play Kamara for sure just in case the Saints are booted this weekend.

Theilen had a good day against the Saints much earlier in the year.

Keenum Im playing as I played Brees already and is a smart play so I know I will have a QB to play in every game next week.

Do you think LeVeon is a better play this week or next week against the Patriots probably?

Thank you for the time

A guy I'm targeting this weekend is Nelson Agholor. Foles is locked on to him and the Falcons are better at preventing the deep ball but allow the middle of the field open.

I could see Agholor posting a 7/95/1 line this weekend.

Gronk is a must. Titans can't defend tight ends.

Thielen is nice. Lattimore doesn't cover the slot and Theilen ran wild the first game.

A guy I'm targeting this weekend is Nelson Agholor. Foles is locked on to him and the Falcons are better at preventing the deep ball but allow the middle of the field open.

I could see Agholor posting a 7/95/1 line this weekend.

Gronk is a must. Titans can't defend tight ends.

Thielen is nice. Lattimore doesn't cover the slot and Theilen ran wild the first game.

Diggs also had 2 TDs with 90 yards. Thielen had a monster 156 yards that same game too, which is why I am starting Keenum. Bradford was the QB at the time so take that for what its worth. I thought Theilen has started playing on the outside now? Diggs moves around a lot I know. Havent paid attention to the Vikings so I have no clue where they play. Imma look that up right now. Itll be a tough decision between the two. I am going to start one of them.

Thank you for the Agholor opinion. Looks like week 16 he had 7 targets and week 17 had 3, although he probably didnt play that whole game. I wouldnt say thats looking for him a ton, but I can believe that the Falcons are more vulnerable in the middle of the field

Start amendola over cooks. They are gonna attack the middle of field all day

Start amendola over cooks. They are gonna attack the middle of field all day

Good thinking. Hogan is still a little hobbled from what I read so maybe Amendola is the play. I switched my line up to this so that I have more opportunity for next week along with playing people with the best match ups they will face in the tourney.

Round 1 I played:

Brees, Fournette, Gurley, Tyreek Hill, Michael Thomas, Kelce, Jags Defense, and Lutz

Round 2 I currently have:

Keenum - locked

LeVeon - He will be good any week, but I like the idea of playing a RB from the Patriots next week against a poor Steelers run defense and either Freeman/Ingram/Murray indoors as I think the Falcons win this weekend

Kamara or Murray - Indoor game, want to play the guy on the losing team as that weeds out a potential player for next weeks games

Agholor or Julio Jones - Read some good things about Nelson's match up this weekend. Doubt many make this play over the weekend.

Cooks or Amendola - Tyreek Hill had a solid showing against Adoree Jackson

Gronk

Forbath

Steelers Defense