Sign in to follow this  
kilroy69

Stone mountain GA.

The next in the absurd path of destruction liberals are on?

Remember when the Taliban took over and they blew up those old statues built into the wall? Yea. I feel like that.

Impossible other than to blow it up.

It's a disgusting thing...but has artistic and tourist value.

Sucks that it's state run

Yea. I see all the black people there that think it's a disgusting thing. They especially hate the super cool laser show.

:dunno:

Must be some Confederate themed mountain carved up like Mt. Rushmore. :dunno:

:lol: why ?[/quote

Educate yourself in the history of those carved as well as events that have happened there (cross burnings and so on)

"Disgusting". My 8 year old nephew also uses that word to describe what he doesn't he like. Most adults evolve into using more clinical descriptions.

The state bought it from a private owner a while back. If they don't want it anymore, sell it. Problem solved.

:lol: why ?[/quote

Educate yourself in the history of those carved as well as events that have happened there (cross burnings and so on)

so these inanimate objects offend you. When did you decide this?

ame="Sho Nuff" post="6002510" timestamp="1503151048"]

so these inanimate objects offend you. When did you decide this?

Did I say they offended me?

I'm pretty sure o stated I don't want it gone as it has other value as well.

Did I say they offended me?

I'm pretty sure o stated I don't want it gone as it has other value as well.

You said it was disgusting. That means it offends you. HTH

• Like 1

Lol.

Point awarded to Mr Hand

Point awarded to Mr Hand

Except to find something disgusting does not mean it offends me. -1 point

Another negative for him still following me around.

My guess is RP was too.

I go to Stone Mountain weekly, what's the problem?

Are they trying to remove the images carved on the stone?

I'm black, I don't care. They fly the confederate flag there as well.

It is a civil war battlefield. It's not like they erected a monument at random.

It is not. It's just there because white folks put it there and racists held their klan meetings on top of it.

Kennesaw Mountain, another place I like to hike is actually a battlefield and they have reenactments, which I enjoy greatly.

They have a museum as well which is really cool.

It is not. It's just there because white folks put it there and racists held their klan meetings on top of it.

Kennesaw Mountain, another place I like to hike is actually a battlefield and they have reenactments, which I enjoy greatly.

They have a museum as well which is really cool.

http://www.usgennet.org/usa/ga/county/crawford1/civilwar/Stonemountain.htm

I like civil war reenactments too. We used to go to Shiloh and parkers crossroads every year.

Blame your good friends of the KKK and neo-nazis. And you're mighty president for supporting them. This started with a few small towns wanting to take down statues. But the ass hole White supremacists wanted to make a scene and get themselves noticed. Donald Trump has gotten them out of hiding and it's now safe to be a racist in this country. The result, towns bending over backwards to show that they are sensitive to everyone's plight. So the protests backfired right in their faces. Instead of a few little never heard towns like Charlottesville getting rid of a statue here in there, they will all be wiped away. Pretty sure that wasn't the goal, was it Adolf Trump?

Blame your good friends of the KKK and neo-nazis. And you're mighty president for supporting them. This started with a few small towns wanting to take down statues. But the ass hole White supremacists wanted to make a scene and get themselves noticed. Donald Trump has gotten them out of hiding and it's now safe to be a racist in this country. The result, towns bending over backwards to show that they are sensitive to everyone's plight. So the protests backfired right in their faces. Instead of a few little never heard towns like Charlottesville getting rid of a statue here in there, they will all be wiped away. Pretty sure that wasn't the goal, was it Adolf Trump?

Your. Meathead.

Your. Meathead.

that's how you know you just owned a thread. At least you found one word that my microphone didn't pick up correctly. So you got that going for you. LOL

I go to Stone Mountain weekly, what's the problem?

Are they trying to remove the images carved on the stone?

I'm black, I don't care. They fly the confederate flag there as well.

Liberal white people apologizing for black people are the only people offended. Like NewbieJr.

Liberal white people apologizing for black people are the only people offended. Like NewbieJr.

Yep. So true

kaboom. That's the sound of this all blowing up in the faces of the white supremacists and their supporters like you. Instead of three or four statues being taken down, soon there will be none. Because now mayors and law makers all around the country are going to want to show to their citizens that they are not taking part in the Nazism that is spreading because of our piece of president. I love it when hatred and racism backfires. Kaboom

And these liberal white people act this way because they disagree with values and standards and so they demonize everyone who does not hold their political beliefs as racists, and hateful people as they think this will help get their politicians elected to push through their warped political preferences. Basically they're mentally ill to some degree.

And these liberal white people act this way because they disagree with values and standards and so they demonize everyone who does not hold their political beliefs as racists, and hateful people as they think this will help get their politicians elected to push through their warped political preferences. Basically they're mentally ill to some degree.

yes. Those who want equality or mentally ill. Please tell us how mentally sharp insane racists and Nazis are. LOL you are the perfect Trump supporter.. He knew there were people like you out there. Congrats I guess.

A small number of people are racists and Nazis. I'm not one of them. You saying I am is the perfect example of how you try to paint everyone on the Right as racist and Nazi. You also said you want all Nazis and white supremacists killed and almost sounded like you would do it yourself. So you want to kill me and every Republican too then I guess.

• Like 1

It's true. Their minds are so warped. The new abortion rules in Oregon allow for an abortion at anytime during the pregnancy, and also allow abortions if the woman doesn't like the sex of the child. Nice, right? I'm no anti-abortion crusader, but this is disgusting. And they think they are the good guys.

• Like 1

A small number of people are racists and Nazis. I'm not one of them. You saying I am is the perfect example of how you try to paint everyone on the Right as racist and Nazi. You also said you want all Nazis and white supremacists killed and almost sounded like you would do it yourself. So you want to kill me and every Republican too then I guess.

uh, that's a stretch. Wouldn't care if a bomb went off at one of these KKK or neo-Nazi gatherings and every one of them perished though.

Except to find something disgusting does not mean it offends me. -1 point

Another negative for him still following me around.

My guess is RP was too.

You're an idiot.

Seriously people call me argumentative and yet you people nitpick like children.

This sums you up perfectly. You look like a total fool once again.

Borough Park, NY - a neighborhood of Brooklyn with one of the largest concentrations of hacidic Jews in the country is holding a rally tomorrow to demand that all of restaurants and bakeries that have moved into this neighborhood remove their ovens as they are a source of constant reminder of the horrors of WW2.

I grew up hiking this. Watching the laser show. We went all the time and saw all kinds of people. I never even thought of it as being racist. I don't have those memories attached. I only have fantastic childhood memories. Hell. I keep glow sticks in my freezer. Why? It's not left over from my MDMA days. It's because as a kid getting one of those and running with kids at Stone mountain was a blast. Now my kid and I play with them.

nailed it

My god he's a sad little puppy. :(

Actually, I am quite amused at how deranged you are with your inability to ignore me despite you claiming you do. It's like sho thinking that something that disgusts him doesn't offend him. You two are morons.

kaboom. That's the sound of this all blowing up in the faces of the white supremacists and their supporters like you. Instead of three or four statues being taken down, soon there will be none. Because now mayors and law makers all around the country are going to want to show to their citizens that they are not taking part in the Nazism that is spreading because of our piece of ###### president. I love it when hatred and racism backfires. Kaboom

Oh, make no mistake, none of us think you morons will be satisfied with a few meaningless statues. You've proven to be completely irrational. There's no telling where your idiocy will take us next.
  • Like 1

Oh, make no mistake, none of us think you morons will be satisfied with a few meaningless statues. You've proven to be completely irrational. There's no telling where your idiocy will take us next.

Sadly, I have to agree with this. There is no sating the monster that has been created.

• Like 1