Sign in to follow this  
Djgb13

FF Championships

Anyone made it to the championship? Made it in my money. Looking at quite the payout even if I lose this week.

:cheers:

What Pat said. Who plays their championship in week 15? That said, made it to the semis in one of two leagues.

• Like 1

Anyone made it to the championship? Made it in my money. Looking at quite the payout even if I lose this week.

We wouldn't expect anything less. :rolleyes:

What Pat said. Who plays their championship in week 15? That said, made it to the semis in one of two leagues.

I guess my money league does. First time in the championship in that league so never really noticed before. The guy who had both Mahomes and Kelce lost this past weekend so Im glad I dont have to play him.

I guess my money league does. First time in the championship in that league so never really noticed before. The guy who had both Mahomes and Kelce lost this past weekend so Im glad I dont have to play him.

I had Mahomes and Kelce and lost last week

I had Mahomes and Kelce and lost last week

Not a combo I want to go up against thats for sure. Guy also had Kamara, Lamar Miller, and Davanta Adams so Im glad he lost. I feel like we could beat the other guy easier than him

All super exclusive high roller $160 country club leagues play their championships week 15.

every league i am in has finals in week 16 (except FFPC- week 13).

made playoffs in 3/5 leagues. FFPC winnings covered all league fees (and counting).

every league i am in has finals in week 16.

made playoffs in 3/5 leagues. FFPC winnings covered all league fees (and counting).

Honestly now that I think about it the schedule is kind of weird. First we dont count head to head victories. The top 6 scorers for that week get a win while the other 6 get a loss. Then start the head to head scoring the week after

My league's playoffs start week 15. I had it locked up for a few weeks but I am now limping in. Curse you TMZ and Kareem Hunt.

Not yet, playoffs end in my leagues in week 16

So do everyone elses, hes lying and got the timeline wrong.

• Like 1

So do everyone elses, hes lying and got the timeline wrong.

Nope. And I just asked why its only til week 15. The reasoning was they found that too many players would sit out that last game so the teams playing for the championship might not have their full compliment of players

Nope. And I just asked why its only til week 15. The reasoning was they found that too many players would sit out that last game so the teams playing for the championship might not have their full compliment of players

Nope. Week 17 is the final week of the season, not week 16. Championships are held week 16 for the exact reason you stated above. Thats two, want to make it a hat trick?

• Like 2

Nope. Week 17 is the final week of the season, not week 16. Championships are held week 16 for the exact reason you stated above. Thats two, want to make it a hat trick?

Sorry you dont agree with their reasoning but thats what it is. I didnt make the rules I just follow them

Week 17 is when playoff locked teams might rest players.

Sorry you dont agree with their reasoning but thats what it is. I didnt make the rules I just follow them

It’s not their reasoning that doesn’t add up, it’s your story. You implied that week 16 was the last week of the season when you said they made it week 15 because players might miss the last game. Week 17 is the last game of the season, not 16. So you can see how one could look at these posts and see that the story doesn’t add up.

Its not their reasoning that doesnt add up, its your story. You implied that week 16 was the last week of the season when you said they made it week 15 because players might miss the last game. Week 17 is the last game of the season, not 16. So you can see how one could look at these posts and see that the story doesnt add up.

Heres where I just asked. But why is it this big of a deal? All leagues are different. As I said before, I didnt make the rules I just follow them. Plus this is my first time in the championship game since I joined so I never really paid close attention

http://i1360.photobucket.com/albums/r659/Djgb13/Mobile%20Uploads/F67C3C5E-D3AB-4C74-9810-E2A3D19D0433_zpsuwxk65zo.jpg

Heres where I just asked. But why is it this big of a deal? All leagues are different. As I said before, I didnt make the rules I just follow them. Plus this is my first time in the championship game since I joined so I never really paid close attention http://i1360.photobucket.com/albums/r659/Djgb13/Mobile Uploads/F67C3C5E-D3AB-4C74-9810-E2A3D19D0433_zpsuwxk65zo.jpg

I get it. Im just saying the game he is talking about where the players might sit out is not the last game as his post implies. He is talking about week 16, when in fact week 17 is the last game.

But yes, if you play 12 regular season games as he says, week 15 is the champ game.

I get it. Im just saying the game he is talking about where the players might sit out is not the last game as his post implies. He is talking about week 16, when in fact week 17 is the last game.

Yea what youre saying makes sense. But like I said these were the rules before I joined. Didnt even realize we played one less week til now. Like I said earlier, first week is top 6 scorers are given a win while the bottom 6 get a loss. Then we play each team once. After that, for playoffs 6 teams make it. 2 teams get a bye in playoffs while the other 4 go head to head. Following week its head to head and then finally the championship.

Yea what youre saying makes sense. But like I said these were the rules before I joined. Didnt even realize we played one less week til now. Like I said earlier, first week is top 6 scorers are given a win while the bottom 6 get a loss. Then we play each team once. After that, for playoffs 6 teams make it. 2 teams get a bye in playoffs while the other 4 go head to head. Following week its head to head and then finally the championship.

I really like the top 6 bottom 6 standings way and wish my leagues did it this way. I thought about that earlier this year and thought I had come up with it. Sick of losing with the second best score of the week.

Heck Id even still use that during playoffs. 4 people, top 2 scores move on. Head to head FF is a complete joke.

Let's just cut to the chase. You play in a retard league.

I really like the top 6 bottom 6 standings way and wish my leagues did it this way. I thought about that earlier this year and thought I had come up with it. Sick of losing with the second best score of the week.

Heck Id even still use that during playoffs. 4 people, top 2 scores move on. Head to head FF is a complete joke.

Yea I like how its setup. Just seems like almost every year during the first week I win the *head to head* matchup but just miss out on being one of the top 6 scorers for the week. This year managed to win that first week, my team was literally 1st in points allowed. Seemed like everyone had their best week against me this year. Would score consistently in the top 3 for the week but still manage to lose. Went on a losing streak for like 4 games early in the season because of it but still managed to win out and make playoffs

Just use breakdown. Went to it in 2007 and we haven't looked back. H2h is stupid. We use it as a side bet.

We play 14 regular season games in our league. Weeks 15 & 16 are the playoff/championship since only 4 teams make it.

Same except we have 3 tiers of 4 and a consolation game, all of which get some money, so it keeps everyone engaged thru the playoffs.

The Man

I got knocked out of the first round by 1 pt on theilens last catch last night

:(

In the league I lost this week in, I got knocked out by Smith-Schuster's last long catch. Thought I had the game won. Ugh.

For no apparent reason either 😑

No the apparent reason was you were outed as a total Dolt Gomer - again.

:wave:

No the apparent reason was you were outed as a total Dolt Gomer - again.

:wave:

Nope. Try again

It makes a certain amount of sense, since a lot of teams have little or nothing to play for week 16 and 17.

Made it to round one, starting this week hopefully advance to finals in week 15. Check out my question under the topic decisions, decisions, thanks in advance