Sign in to follow this  
hoytdwow

**OFFICIAL*** Trump Tweets Thread

Ive been to Norway. Beutiful country. They are building a fence on their Russian border to keep refugees out. Good move.

Not commenting. Simply quoting you so you can see your typo. It happens. Try nor being a d1ck when someone else does it. TIA

So they aren't building the fence?

Their "fence" was built back in August/October of last year.

Norwegians found it to be a joke. Easily circumvented by simple rules in place:

Kirkenes residents joke that intruders could easily walk or swim around the 200m construction, but on closer inspection it is connected to an older, thinner fence that runs the length of the border.

Even without the fence this story had an element of farce. Thousands of migrants crossed Norway's Arctic border by bike last year, because by law they could not go over by foot.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-37577547

Not commenting. Simply quoting you so you can see your typo. It happens. Try nor being a d1ck when someone else does it. TIA

Ooh, I spelled beautiful wrong. When do I go around pointing out typos? You're an idiot. You sure do bring it Dumb-dumb.

Their "fence" was built back in August/October of last year.

Norwegians found it to be a joke. Easily circumvented by simple rules in place:

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-37577547

Yeah, but they built it to keep refugees out. That was the point. Whatever you scrounged up on Google has zero relevance. But good work. And oh yeah, refugees coming in is down. Way down. Norway gets it. Glad to see

Ooh, I spelled beautiful wrong. When do I go around pointing out typos? You're an idiot. You sure do bring it Dumb-dumb.

I was actually giving you credit and saying it was a typo. So you admit you spelled it wrong. Damn. It sure is easy to be a cop. Dumb as a focking board. Oh, and there is supposed to be a comma after 'bring it' and before Dumb-dumb. Ouch.

I was actually giving you credit and saying it was a typo. So you admit you spelled it wrong. Damn. It sure is easy to be a cop. Dumb as a focking board. Oh, and there is supposed to be a comma after 'bring it' and before Dumb-dumb. Ouch.

Good job man.

Good job man.

No biggie, Dude. We can't all be intelligent. We also need guys to spot jaywalkers. :thumbsup:

Yeah, but they built it to keep refugees out. That was the point. Whatever you scrounged up on Google has zero relevance. But good work. And oh yeah, refugees coming in is down. Way down. Norway gets it. Glad to see

The "zero relevance" material I bring to the table is from the source. You know? Norway. Europe.

Yeah...the Norwegian P.M.'s statements condemning the travel ban have zero relevance when the discussion is focused on Norway and their immigrants.

But let's focus on the reduction of refugees, because while foot traffic across the border has increased, refugee numbers have in fact gone down.

But it's not because of the fence.

Giving them money to leave and performing potentially illegal raids drawing the ire of the international community in the process.

http://www.newsinenglish.no/2016/12/13/horrible-refugee-returns-questioned/

They’ve been carried out against those whose asylum applications have been rejected in Norway on both a voluntary and involuntary basis. Those agreeing to leave Norway can receive a variety of benefits including up to NOK 20,000 (USD 2,400) for each member of the family, a place to live in Kabul for up to two weeks, airline tickets from Norway to Afghanistan and transport to their home communities plus other assistance. Those forced to leave Norway receive much less financial or other assistance.

According to TV2, the young asylum seekers were first told after they’d been seized that their asylum applications had been rejected. “That’s completely at odds with judicial practice,” Greni claimed. She said the attorneys for asylum seekers are supposed to break the news and clarify rejected refugees’ rights regarding possible appeals. “They should also get a reasonable deadline for returning voluntarily,” she said.

While Immigration Minister Listhaug has boasted about the high numbers of returns and that’s also led to controversy, the practice has attracted international attention and stirred opposition both in Norway and abroad. Demonstrations were being planned in several Norwegian cities on Wednesday by those worried about the tough treatment of Afghan refugees, especially entire families.

Stein Eirk Lauvås of the Labour Party also wants to know whether Listhaug can ensure that asylum seekers are being treated in accordance with regulations, and whether they have access to guaranteed legal processes. TV2 reported that law professor Mads Andenæs and the Norwegian Bar Association have also raised objections to how police are handling deportations under the auspices of the Justice Ministry the Listhaug leads along with Justice Minister Anders Anundsen,. They think many are illegal.

Norway is also planning on adding 3,120 refugees as part of their agreement with the U.N. The mass majority of those are going to be from Syria. So...if they're so afraid of refugees coming in and making such strident efforts to keep them out, why are they still accepting that many people?

So, they built a fence to keep the refugees out. Got it. Thank you.

Donald J. Trump‏ @realDonaldTrump

I hope we never find life on another planet because if we do there's no doubt that the United States will start sending them money!

:lol:

@realDonaldTrump: Watch @JudgeJeanine on @FoxNews tonight at 9:00 P.M.

First words out of this woman's mouth: "Paul Ryan needs to step down"

So these people left war torn Syria with whatever they could carry. Crossed turkey. Either got across the Black Sea, or the Aegean. Trickled all the way up the balkans, through the Ukraine, all the way across Russia, into the motherfocking arctic circle. Right at the Finnish line (pun intended) they see a fence, and say "Fock it. Let's go home."

I call bullshit.

Trumpster's been tweeting in the last hour...

1. The Democrats will make a deal with me on healthcare as soon as ObamaCare folds - not long. Do not worry, we are in very good shape!

5,802 replies2,156 retweets9,421 likes
    Retweet
  2. Donald J. Trump

Verified account @realDonaldTrump 51m51 minutes ago
    More

The Republican House Freedom Caucus was able to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory. After so many bad years they were ready for a win!

6,391 replies2,578 retweets11,706 likes
    Retweet
  3. ...money to Bill, the Hillary Russian "reset," praise of Russia by Hillary, or Podesta Russian Company. Trump Russia story is a hoax. #MAGA!

9,038 replies4,855 retweets16,910 likes
    Retweet
  4. Why isn't the House Intelligence Committee looking into the Bill & Hillary deal that allowed big Uranium to go to Russia, Russian speech....

13,264 replies7,081 retweets22,892 likes
    Retweet

It's like the guy who gets pulledvwr doing 90 in a 55 and complaining that the cops aren't out looking for the real criminals.

Those tweets sound like the uninformed idiots here with the Uranium crap.

I'm thinking Trump must have dementia. He was on TV saying

"I never promised to re-do healthcare in the first 64 days...

Then they did a speed edit dump of him saying at least 20 times

"we're gonna eliminate Obamacare on DAY ONE! / Immediately -

BELIEVE ME!"

I mean, dude must not even listen to himself - much less others.

I'm thinking Trump must have dementia. He was on TV saying

"I never promised to re-do healthcare in the first 64 days...

Then they did a speed edit dump of him saying at least 20 times

"we're gonna eliminate Obamacare on DAY ONE! / Immediately -

BELIEVE ME!"

I mean, dude must not even listen to himself - much less others.

Megalomanics like him live in a very fluid of reality. Whatever suits their ego at the moment.

The Freedom Caucus will hurt the entire Republican agenda if they don't get on the team, & fast. We must fight them, & Dems, in 2018!

::popcorn::

The Freedom Caucus will hurt the entire Republican agenda if they don't get on the team, & fast. We must fight them, & Dems, in 2018!

::popcorn::

Can't believe he didn't get the bi-partisan support for his health care bill that he thought he would.

“With all of the illegal acts that took place in the Clinton campaign & Obama Administration, there was never a special councel appointed!”

:doh:

“With all of the illegal acts that took place in the Clinton campaign & Obama Administration, there was never a special councel appointed!”

LOL Ladies and gentleman, the leader of the free world. :doh: Living proof that the phrase 'any one of us can grow up and become President' is dead on.

With all of the illegal acts that took place in the Clinton campaign & Obama Administration, there was never a special councel appointed!

Wasn't he the one who said he would appoint one to go after Clinton?

he does realize that thing has spael chekk, no?

"The U.S. Senate should switch to 51 votes, immediately, and get Healthcare and TAX CUTS approved, fast and easy. Dems would do it, no doubt!"

Can't get his way...let's change the rules.

"The U.S. Senate should switch to 51 votes, immediately, and get Healthcare and TAX CUTS approved, fast and easy. Dems would do it, no doubt!"

that's how he got his Supreme Court Judge in. His only chance

A super majority was an original rule? No, so they rule was changed.

So...today he has got to have the DOJ lawyers banging their heads.

Flat out comes out saying its a Travel Ban.

States they are Extreme Vetting anyway (wasn't that the reason the temporary ban was needed?).

He can't help but run his mouth (wiff posted that he was likely goaded into it by Morning Joe?)

Then he doubles down on the idiocy going after the London Mayor after he already looked like an idiot taking quotes out of context again.

Classy...mayor of a city just attacked...insult him multiple times on Twitter.

I thought the verbiage that doomed it originally was "Muslim ban" and not travel ban. I mean...isn't travel ban what it is?

Honestly...I have read/seen a bit of animosity directed at that term today...but cannot understand what else you could possibly call a temporary ban on travel

I'm probably slightly biased based on my factual knowledge that Donald Trump is both a criminal and an unwitting spy for the Soviets......but his tweets this week feel a bit more off balance and a bit more desperate. It almost feels like he is on the verge of cracking.

I find it offensive that Goofy Elizabeth Warren, sometimes referred to as Pocahontas, pretended to be Native American to get in Harvard.

"The reason that President Onama did NOTHING about Russia after being notified by the CIA of meddling is that he expected Clinton would win and he didn't want to rock the boat. He didn't choke, he colluded, obstructed, and it did the Dems and Crooked Hillary no good". Lol. Obama fails again.

I'm probably slightly biased based on my factual knowledge that Donald Trump is both a criminal and an unwitting spy for the Soviets......but his tweets this week feel a bit more off balance and a bit more desperate. It almost feels like he is on the verge of cracking.

it's a combination of lack of intelligence, frustration at all the losing, and knowing he's widely hated.

https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/890260758050856961

Odd...I thought In America we honored the right to worship God or to not worship God of you see fit?

Actually most everyone left England to settle in this land to escape religious persecution so they could worship God. Those that are Anti-God have been trying to change the rules in more recent years.

Actually most everyone left England to settle in this land to escape religious persecution so they could worship God. Those that are Anti-God have been trying to change the rules in more recent years.

The first amendment disagrees with you and Trump...as does history as they left so as to worship in a way not determined by their government.

Trump saying "our God" doesn't change how anyone in this country can worship or not worship.

Trump saying "our God" doesn't change how anyone in this country can worship or not worship.

His tweet doesn't change anythjng...but claiming in this country we worship God is a ridiculous post that reeks of not supporting the first Amendment (along with his words about the press)

He was firing up that part of his base again...with the lie that he is someone who actually cares about religion anyway.

I'm sure some like you are dumb enough to think it was a good tweet.