Sign in to follow this  
Cloaca du jour

As americans fail drug tests...hire refugees

Interesting, thanks for posting. Sad that some people can't get out of their own way. :(

Or they could hire more legal Americans who don't fail their drug test. People complain minimum wage is too low. So go apply for these jobs where people are losing their jobs because they fail their drug tests.

He is Talib Alzamel, a 45-year-old Syrian refugee who arrived here last summer with his wife and five children. He can't speak much English, but neither can most of the 40 refugees who work at Sterling Technologies, a plastic molding company based near the shores of Lake Erie. They earn $8-14 an hour.

The refugees at Sterling come from all over the world, from Syria to Sudan, Chad to Bhutan. And they've all passed the company's standard drug test.

"In our lives, we don't have drugs," said Alzamel, who was hired within three months after arriving in Pennsylvania. "We don't even know what they look like or how to use them."

They don't know what drugs look like or how to use them but they sure as sh!t know what a suicide vest is and how to use that. :thumbsup:

"In our lives, we don't have drugs," said Alzamel, who was hired within three months after arriving in Pennsylvania. "We don't even know what they look like or how to use them."

Parties over there must be a blast.

So CNN can't win the battle directly against the anti immigration stance of the current President, so they try to go around it a little bit.

We NEED these folks, cause Americans are all drugged up.

Ugh..I used to like CNN. Like forever ago

So CNN can't win the battle directly against the anti immigration stance of the current President, so they try to go around it a little bit.

We NEED these folks, cause Americans are all drugged up.

Ugh..I used to like CNN. Like forever ago

And of course they picked the Syrian refugee with a family.

Those fockers just leach off the system. :cry:

Those fockers pass drug tests and get jobs. :cry:

How is it some jobs have drug tests but welfare doesn't? :wacko:

And of course they picked the Syrian refugee with a family.

And White Castle!!! I mean helloooo...we cant lose white castle!

I wasn't aware of this phenomena. I say bring them in then, the more Muslimy the better! There's no downside, right?

How bout we stop drug testing every damn job?

I had to have a hair folicle test once a year to manage a god damn Waffle House. Who cares if you're baked?

I had to have a hair folicle test once a year to manage a god damn Waffle House. Who cares if you're baked?

Sheeeet. if I were drug tested I'd have to stop doing em :dunno:

I hate weed anyway

Those fockers just leach off the system. :cry:

Those fockers pass drug tests and get jobs. :cry:

Those barbs we shoot hit too close to home for you sunshine? :rolleyes:

Sheeeet. if I were drug tested I'd have to stop doing em :dunno:

I hate weed anyway

I smoked the whole time anyway. They didn't so much care about weed as other stuff.

I love weed. I miss decent weed. It's one of the few things from home I really miss.

This time infinity. Want to live off our taxes then no smoke for you.

Some jobs shouldn't need it but don't focking complain about it not being 'a living wage'.

This time infinity. Want to live off our taxes then no smoke for you.

Some jobs shouldn't need it but don't focking complain about it not being 'a living wage'.

It depends. I have little problem for testing for things like heroin and whatnot. Particularly if your job involves any sort of safety issue.

But a hair test for weed goes back years. As long as I'm not high at work who gives a sh!t.

• Like 1

One time in my life I had to take a drug test, before I started a job.

Drug test was Monday, I did E on like Thursday or Friday.

Not sure they even tested for that.

I got an A on the test

One time in my life I had to take a drug test, before I started a job.

Drug test was Monday, I did E on like Thursday or Friday.

Not sure they even tested for that.

I got an A on the test

I've had to so quite a few. Workers comp mostly.

I forgot last year that I had to piss for my Chinese visa renewal. Smoked all week before.

Fortunately, turns out the piss isn't drug tested. It's for std's and whatnot.

Boycott White Castle. Funny though, you can't get high and make a White Castle, but you have to be high to eat them. America.

I've had to so quite a few. Workers comp mostly.

I forgot last year that I had to piss for my Chinese visa renewal. Smoked all week before.

Fortunately, turns out the piss isn't drug tested. It's for std's and whatnot.

I had a physical a couple years ago and they make you go to the lab at the hospital to piss in the cup, I made the appt for Saturday morning.

Was up all friday doing adderall, when I do that i go the whole night pratically without pissing. I go to the pee test and squeeze some out and it was dark gold. dont know what I was thinking, but I handed it in.

called me freaking out a week later, come in right away! :lol:

Those barbs we shoot hit too close to home for you sunshine? :rolleyes:

Just laughing at the double talk always having something to whine about.

Because it's costly and hasn't been effective in catching enough people to make it a good idea?

You can google the studies of you'd like.

I think employers should now be required to do an explosive skin swab test like the TSA does, wonder how many of the fockers would pass then. :wave:

I get tested at my current job, which is kinda dumb.

I went onsite to a steel plant in Ohio and they tested ALL CONTRACTORS. If you wanted to work on their site, you had to pass. That to me was pretty wild.

Because employers choose to pay for the testing. I'm sure it helps them with insurance rates.

Because employers choose to pay for the testing. I'm sure it helps them with insurance rates.

if the gubment drug tested welfare recipients, then took it away for those that tested positive, they wouldn't make out?

if the gubment drug tested welfare recipients, then took it away for those that tested positive, they wouldn't make out?

I see your point. It would cost x-amount for all the testing, but that would be recouped by failed recipients losing their welfare privileges. I think you'd have almost a zero chance of it getting passed though. Family of four living in the projects. 2 year-old and a 6 month old. Father pisses hot and they lose their income? What do you think happens next? Babies starve? Maybe. But better chance of that father mugging a few people or hitting up a deli. I think it works in theory, but would have horrible consequences, practically.

States have tried pilot programs. Google them...they have not caught many and its costly.

I see your point. It would cost x-amount for all the testing, but that would be recouped by failed recipients losing their welfare privileges. I think you'd have almost a zero chance of it getting passed though. Family of four living in the projects. 2 year-old and a 6 month old. Father pisses hot and they lose their income? What do you think happens next? Babies starve? Maybe. But better chance of that father mugging a few people or hitting up a deli. I think it works in theory, but would have horrible consequences, practically.

Nope. Simple fix. Babies are taken away

• Like 1

That is what I was going to say, clearly they are fit to be parents.

Who cares? Anyone on welfare should have to pass a urine sample and they also must put in a MINIMUM of 40 hours a week community service, there is no reason the US shouldn't have the cleanest cities in the world. The job will suck so people are more inclined to get off welfare. Also, they must put in a minimum of 2-6 applications a week until employment is found. Unemployment benefits should be cut entirely.

There should be only one form of welfare system in the US, and it would be for people that are disabled and physically cannot work. Everyone else is sh!t outta luck and they only have themselves to blame.

Around 20% of the money that is saved from all these cuts will given to our Veterans who have been getting kicked in the nuts for far to long.

States have tried pilot programs. Google them...they have not caught many and its costly.

So... factories in Erie and Louisville are so hard up for clean citizens who want to work that they beg for refugees, but welfare folks all pee squeaky clean? :dunno:

having someone pee in a cup really isn't the best way.

So... factories in Erie and Louisville are so hard up for clean citizens who want to work that they beg for refugees, but welfare folks all pee squeaky clean? :dunno:

I am from Louisville and all of my family is still there except me and mom. My uncle owns a few businesses in the Louisville area (very rich dude) and I can tell you that he would run through a burning building to hire an American over a refugee. People in those areas still love the US.

WTF are you talking about?

All? No...but high enough numbers that the programs so far have not had good enough results to show a need for costly tests for welfare recipients.

What? And what would that then cost the states? More than the supposed welfare by drug users?

What? And what would that then cost the states? More than the supposed welfare by drug users?

Libtards would rather a child remain in the care of drug addicts then spend a little money caring for them. I thought it was conservatives that don't care about babies after they are born? Hack. Not one bit of conviction in any of their beliefs. Just want to win an argument.