Sign in to follow this  
Recliner Pilot

It would have been horrible for "him".

Nah, your story of sukking Obama's cack to try to spin this is getting old. Admit the Dude was, and is, more concerned with his reelection than the lives of the SEALS he sent in. Shiit! Even Obama is admitting it in this ad. They state it plainly for everyone to see, yet you continue to try to spin it.

Too fukking funny. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Link to Obummer admitting that in an ad?

Going to watch Mad Men now I'll check back later.

Link to Obummer admitting that in an ad?

Check the OP. It'a an Obama campaign ad, Sport.

Or are you claiming Obama ads don't reflect Obama's views?

RP. Obama did, in a way, pull the trigger. He ordered the raid. You do understand that, right?

there's another thread with some indications that he ok'd it, not so much ordered it. "you prolly oughta ok this before it gets out that we have him in our sights and ms. jarrett is dragging your feet for you."

Check the OP. It'a an Obama campaign ad, Sport.

I did. Obummer wasn't in it. :overhead:

Wow! You have set a new record for dumb. :rolleyes:

Just playing the game by your rules Welchy. :lol:

Worms bailed on you, Obama, and Clinton a long time ago. Bubbles jumped ship not long after that. Even those window lickers found it hard to argue that an ad from the Obama campaign has no connection to Obama. :doh:

I guess we have determined you are the biggest moron on the bored. Congrats. :doublethumbsup:

Worms bailed on you, Obama, and Clinton a long time ago. Bubbles jumped ship not long after that. Even those window lickers found it hard to argue that an ad from the Obama campaign has no connection to Obama. :doh:

I guess we have determined you are the biggest moron on the bored. Congrats. :doublethumbsup:

Thanks, I'll have to console myself with your suicide when Obummer wins again. :overhead:

Thanks, I'll have to console myself with your suicide when Obummer wins again. :overhead:

The outcome of the election in November will not change my personal situation at all.

However, you are now on record as being too ashamed of Obama's own campaign ads to admit Obama has anything to do with them. :lol: :lol: :lol:

The outcome of the election in November will not change my personal situation at all.

However, you are now on record as being too ashamed of Obama's own campaign ads to admit Obama has anything to do with them. :lol: :lol: :lol:

What I'm really doing is trolling the fock out of you, d1ck. :wave:

Did he promise to pull a Nugent? :excited:

Nah, your story of sukking Obama's cack to try to spin this is getting old. Admit the Dude was, and is, more concerned with his reelection than the lives of the SEALS he sent in. Shiit! Even Obama is admitting it in this ad. They state it plainly for everyone to see, yet you continue to try to spin it.

Too fukking funny. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Another lie by you. Just sad.

LMFAO

Last resort when you get your ass handed to you. :doh:

Wow. Just wow. :lol:

have you actually seen, like really truly actually seen, a hamster removed from an anus?

have you actually seen, like really truly actually seen, a hamster removed from an anus?

I have seen a lot of crazy sh1t, but not that. Something tells me I might before the night is up though.

I have seen a lot of crazy sh1t, but not that. Something tells me I might before the night is up though.

Hamster sitting for the neighbors?

Hamster sitting for the neighbors?

:lol: I figured nikki was about to post a video of it.

Serves you right for sending her video of it.

:D

why do you hate the blacks?

Are you kidding me, I LOVE the blacks, especially the one with big asses. :wub:

why do you love hamsters?

Because they are cute and help keep my favorite message bored running.

Wow, Romney favored not pursuing and killing bin Laden??? :shocking:

I'll have to consider his spinelessness when I vote this fall.

watch it again. he didn't agree with attacking some al-quaeda targets. He doesn't mention Bin Laden.

It's a misinterpretation.

watch it again. he didn't agree with attacking some al-quaeda targets. He doesn't mention Bin Laden.

Romney said it's not worth moving heaven and earth to catch one person. He said it's not worth billions to catch one person, and said killing bin Laden would mean a very insignificant increase in safety. McCain criticized him for that quote during the '08 primaries. Course, McCain also criticized Obummer for saying he'd take out bin Laden if he was found to be in Pakistan, with or without the Pakistani gov't's consent. Which is how we ended up doing it. :doh:

Mainly I think the GOP downplayed the importance of getting bin Laden when they realized Bush wasn't up to it, now they're scrambling to explain why they didn't think it was important in the first place. For the most part, a bunch of gutless chickenhawks who shouldn't be trusted with our national defense.

Good point Jerry. Panetta admits enhanced interrogation techniques led to Osama killing. Those same techniques have been stopped by Rambama.

Bump so MDC can see that the policies under Bush led to the intel that led to Osama. Policies that his Hero put a stop to.

HTH

Mainly I think the GOP downplayed the importance of getting bin Laden when they realized Bush wasn't up to it, now they're scrambling to explain why they didn't think it was important in the first place. For the most part, a bunch of gutless chickenhawks who shouldn't be trusted with our national defense.

//thread

It's amazing that even on the one accomplishment this administration has they have to lie. :doh:

B.S.

Making that decision was about as hard as the decision to flush the toilet after taking a dump...

Bump so MDC can see that the policies under Bush led to the intel that led to Osama. Policies that his Hero put a stop to.

HTH

I can't watch that from work but I'll try to catch it at home. It'll be interesting to hear though why Bush failed to get bin Laden even using his superior Bush-era policies? Or why Bush said he didn't care where bin Laden was hiding, McCain said Obummer was naive for suggesting we'd go into Pakistant without their consent, Romney said it wasn't that important to get bin Laden and questioned the wisdom of spending billions hunting him ...

Now they accuse Obummer of bragging about it? Of course he's bragging. He was 100% right and they were all proven wrong.

Romney said it's not worth moving heaven and earth to catch one person. He said it's not worth billions to catch one person, and said killing bin Laden would mean a very insignificant increase in safety. McCain criticized him for that quote during the '08 primaries. Course, McCain also criticized Obummer for saying he'd take out bin Laden if he was found to be in Pakistan, with or without the Pakistani gov't's consent. Which is how we ended up doing it. :doh:

OBL was found to be not much more than a retired figurehead... Al Quida looking fairly insolvent and disjointed... The killing was more symbolism than threat neutralization...

In that respect Romney has a point, but i still disagree that it wasnt worth getting him...

I can't watch that from work but I'll try to catch it at home. It'll be interesting to hear though why Bush failed to get bin Laden even using his superior Bush-era policies? Or why Bush said he didn't care where bin Laden was hiding, McCain said Obummer was naive for suggesting we'd go into Pakistant without their consent, Romney said it wasn't that important to get bin Laden and questioned the wisdom of spending billions hunting him ...

Now they accuse Obummer of bragging about it? Of course he's bragging. He was 100% right and they were all proven wrong.

Feel free to ignore it since it doesn't fit your lefty template of Obama doing this all on his own.

It's just Panetta saying waterboarding led to the intel that led to Bin Laden. Ya know, the waterboarding Bush used, but Obama stopped immediately after taking office.

He wouldn't be bragging about it if he had more material that played into his base... He's failed at proving he's an effective left wing agenda pusher... So he's trying to prove he's effective at the right wings 'strengths',

Pretty risky to be bragging about obamacare when its constitutionality is dubious at best...Look pretty bad if it gets tossed out...

Jack of all trades, master of none...

OBL was found to be not much more than a retired figurehead... Al Quida looking fairly insolvent and disjointed... The killing was more symbolism than threat neutralization...

In that respect Romney has a point, but i still disagree that it wasnt worth getting him...

Agreed, but the bottom line is that Bush, McCain and Romney all either said killing bin Laden was unimportant or disagreed with the way Obummer went about doing it, so now that bin Laden is dead it's absolutely fair for the president to contrast what happened with the GOP's past quotes. If McCain or Romney were in office bin Laden would likely still be walking around making videos.