Sign in to follow this  
EaglesFan573

Which RB and which WR for 1st and 2nd round. PPR

How would you rank K. Hunt, Melvin Gordon, and L. Fournette.?????? I know they are all close.

Last year Hunt had ten, 100+ rushing/receiving games and 3 games under 10 points. 10 TD

Gordon had six, 100+ rushing/receiving games and 3 games under 10 points. 12 TD

Fournette had six, 100+ rushing/receiving games and 2 games under 10 points. 10 TD He was hurt for 3 games and catches fewer balls.

Hunt and Fournette seem to have the highest ceiling but Gordon has the highest floor.

How would you rank M. Thomas, Devante Adams, Keenan Allen?????????

Last year Thomas had two, 100 yard games, but six 80+ yard games, 5 TD He had 2 games under 10 points

Adams had one 100 yard game, but four 80+ yard games, 10 TD He had 5 games under 10 points. He gets A. Rodgers back.

Allen had six 100 yard games, 5 TD He had 3 games under 10 points.

Adams and Allen seem to have the highest ceiling but Thomas has the highest floor.

Hunt

Gordon

Fournette

Adams

Allen

Thomas

Fournette, Hunt, Gordon

Thomas, Adams, Allen

This

You two always have too be different.

Lol.

Thanks.

I took Gordon and Thomas (picking 1.12, 2.1) I think Hunt was already gone and Fournette went kinda later in the 2nd. Both Adams and Allen were available when I took Thomas. For the RB it is a coin flip, I think Fournette runs in a way that makes him injury prone/but still wondering if I should've taken him. Adams scares me with the concussions (I had a pretty bad one, and now can't even really ride a rollercoaster without feeling some symptoms....) I like Allen and agree he likely has a higher ceiling. I also think Brees receivers always have a lower ceiling...Brees is just soo good at finding the mismatch in the game or the hole in the secondary for a given play and doesn't care who he is throwing to and therefore the "WR1" for the saints can change from game to game..play to play, but because he spreads the ball secondaries can't just focus on locking down the WR1, which makes Thomas's floor relatively high