Sign in to follow this  
phins1921

anyone taking a chance of Marquess Wilson?

Looks to be Barkley's favorite target. They play the 49ers this week and will play the Lions, Packers and Redskins in weeks 14-16 for fantasy playoffs. Not bad matchups at all. Even thou Jeffrey comes back week 15, he hasn't done much at all this year. Just thought I ask.

I don't think playing him is taking a chance. Someone has to receive Barkley's passes.

Agree, it's a very good move.

• Like 1

I like him.

He's shown to be effective before in the past, so I don't think last week was a fluke.

At least worth a pickup, but could hold WR3 value the rest of the way.

Agree I would start him over M Jones.

Is Wilson a better play then Graham? That's what I'm wondering at this point for my flex.

Marvin Jones is an outstanding receiver against totally blown coverages. Leave this guy wide, wide, wide freaking open and he is a fantasy stud!!!! Cover him, and well, not so much. Who knows what Wilson will do for sure, but I like him better than Jones.

• Like 1

I'll take Graham.

• Like 1

I'll take Graham.

Still debating this Graham is hit or miss so far. Carolina defense thou is awful.

Last few games they haven't been covering the te all that good.

I will still take Graham.

Yeah mr Jones was doing a good job , and then he that one monster game and pow that was it.

Keep your eye on j Matthews, he's listed as questionable

• Like 1

I picked him up and I'm debating starting him over Jordan Matthews or Wee Willie Snead.

No way would I start Matthews. He didn't practice Friday. Also high chance of him retweaking his ankle. I would also bench Snead with Cooks crying.
  • Like 1

start over snead vs the lions? nah lions keep everything in front of them as a goal which is right were snead lives. plus the huge over id expect a lot of targets. i think im starting snead over marshall.

• Like 1

I'm having a hard time pulling the trigger on Wilson over Steve Smith (full PPR). I'm playing for the best record, first round bye, and regular season points title...with the toughest H2H matchup of the week. The upside is nice, but if he lays an egg I'd be throwing a lot away.

I'm having a hard time pulling the trigger on Wilson over Steve Smith (full PPR). I'm playing for the best record, first round bye, and regular season points title...with the toughest H2H matchup of the week. The upside is nice, but if he lays an egg I'd be throwing a lot away.

No one lays eggs against SF.

I'm going with Wilson over Smith. I like the matchup and don't like that Smith tweaked his ankle last week. Hoping SF v CHI will be a garbage scoring bonanza.

It isn't as much "SF will shut them down" as "if Wilson isn't the top option he could have a low scoring game". See last week:

Stills - 3-72-1

Parker - 3-64-0

Landry - 4-47-0

Did I just see Wilson limping running a go on the left sideline on NFL REDZONE?

They snow is very bad for him.