Sign in to follow this  
kicker 1st rd lol

ESPN 1st-year 8-team keeper league, draft on 8/30 at 12:30PM EST

http://games.espn.go.com/ffl/leagueoffice?leagueId=384850

8 teams (no divisions) playing each other twice during a 14 week regular season. On Week #15 the 2nd and 3rd seeds square off with the winner taking on the top-seed the following week for all the marbles! Each team can keep 3 players (one per position) for 2008. There will be eight players on a bench instead of the standard seven and once the league is filled, there will be a vote to determine if an extra WR is added to the starting lineup or not. 5 SPOTS CURRENTLY REMAIN! Draft is on Thursday, August 30th at 12:30PM. SERIOUS/ACTIVE OWNERS ONLY! Really. If a no-show for draft, you have 48 hours to declare yourself an active owner or your team will be deleted from league immediately and a replacement owner will be seeked out immediately. This league promises to be very competitve and trading is highly encouraged! Click above to take a look for yourself. If you like what you see, please respond with email and I'll send invite immediately. Hop onboard! Will be a blast!

Sounds good to me. My email is psychoclown692@yahoo.com Send me an invite if you're still looking for more owners.